Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Heroes Unite: The Darkness Within
Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Script is completed apart from some second checking by various creators. The final thing came in at 95 pages so it's a long one!

Anyway, i will be sending the script out to artists soon and that is when you will find out what pages you have. Also, this time around you will not be getting the whole script, just the pages you need to complete your scene.

If there is a character in the scene that you are not familiar with and cannot find a reference then let me know, but you should be able to find most of them.

The only other thing is that you should notletter your pages, this will all be done afterwards.

Thanks

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Cool…

Posted at

Could I get the whole script? It might help me out on what the status quo will be by the time I have to write 7 (which I have a pretty tight plot outline for now…assuming nothing clashes with continuity.)

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

ill draw 3 pages if there are any.

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

I don't mind giving up 3 of my pages to Nick and i'll colour them.

Am I right in thinking we are waiting a new script on this one?

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

There should be plenty of pages for Nick Guy to be involved & yes there is an amended script to come.

However, the amendments will not effect you run of pages so if you are waiting to start, feel free.

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Is it ok to send the script though to me again chum?

I guess we need to start up a reference thread, eh?

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

I have revised the script and will be sending each artists their section. There will be a reference thread started soon with either pictures of the relevant characters or links to their comic site.

Thanks

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

If you still have a few pages open and up for grabs, I could do ten

QSAMA
QSAMA
Posted at

Hey Nepath,

any idea of an ETA on the script?

Congrats on the lil one btw! and energize has been awsome lately havent been able to comment but i HAVE been reading and just wanted to tell you to keep it up!

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Well I didn't think I would be able to at the time this started, but I can take 3-4 pages if you need me to.

Posted at

I'd be thrilled to work on a few pages! And maybe submit a character if need be ^^

Brad
Brad
Posted at

I can do some pages, but only if I have plenty of time to get them done. Maybe some later pages?

Posted at

I'm confused, 'Path - does Dan have his script segment already? How is that possible? I thought you were leaving that specific aspect of the story for me to write for Dan…have I left it too late, because I've been drafting and redrafting it on paper. I can get it typed up ASAP if that's what needed!

Otherwise, don't worry, and go ahead and write the scene yourself - and I look forward to seeing how it comes out, and how it differes to what I've had planned!

Dave

Posted at

I noticed that there are five open slots for the final five pages on the status kind of report thing for the pages. I would be gald to draw those in black and white for you if someone could color them. That is, of course, if you haven't got an artist for those pages. I'd be glad to draw them.

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Status update - This project has been a nightmare to get going and has had a major rewrite recently that pretty much changed the plot, characters - everything! But it brought the page count down to something more managable (40 pages).

Unfortunately this meant that characters that I hoped to include in a general/cameo role will not be appearing as most of those scenes had to be cut.

It was either that or the entire chapter would most likely have been ditched.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.