Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Game discussion
pastel
pastel
Posted at

Yay! Since I've began the game, I've been wanting to take up flying. At long last, my dreams have come true!

Didn't I tell you guys to buy the best one…? :/

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Oh, this is just swell, I'm going to be level 16 when I come back and you guys would be at your second jobs.

:<

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

O:

Fufufu~

crocty
crocty
Posted at

<:'D

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

Yay! Since I've began the game, I've been wanting to take up flying. At long last, my dreams have come true!

Didn't I tell you guys to buy the best one…? :/
Yes. I just wanted to double-check with you before spending 200,000 penya. Besides, this one was only 3,000. I make ten times as much in a day.

but don't I look pretty?! :D

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I just registered and am now downloading

My ID's freudianspud, my nickname's gonna be RutGAR

Posted at

Dunno if it counts, since I'm not a member of KALA, but I have two characters… my main is Veyri, who is going to be a Psy, and I have a secondary named Ardent.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

So uhm…I just have to keep whacking these batlike things untill I'm levelled up enough or what?

pastel
pastel
Posted at

So uhm…I just have to keep whacking these batlike things untill I'm levelled up enough or what?

Duuuude, does no one read the links I post or what?

What you want to do is find out what job you want to do: Magician, Mercenary, etc. Then you need to collect 10 of a certain item so you can do the quest for that job later.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

I listen to you, Pastel! I'm a good boy!!! >,>

I haven't gotten much of a chance to play for the past few days. I've been so busy with friends and pooping and stuff.

When I get back to California, I'll get to playing a lot more. I'll also be able to join the chats again.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

What you want to do is find out what job you want to do: Magician, Mercenary, etc. Then you need to collect 10 of a certain item so you can do the quest for that job later.

I read somewhere that I have to be level 15 before I can get a job… D:

pastel
pastel
Posted at

I read somewhere that I have to be level 15 before I can get a job… D:

I hope I didn't sound snarky D:

Um, level 15 happens really fast, and you need to start preparing for it. >.<

UltimaXG2
UltimaXG2
Posted at

FUCK I JUST LOST THE GAME! THANKS A LOT ASSHOLES!!! Also, I plan to get FlyFF, but I'm afraid that if I get too much into it, like I usually do, my grades will suffer. I'll get it eventually…

crocty
crocty
Posted at

<.< I'm makin' a second character cuz I'm tired of dying, losing 6 exp, then having to fly to the opposite side of st morning, around the no flying allowed here area, to fight those dumbass bulls.

Also, I wanna test out those yo-yos. :3

:3!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I'm here to tell you a fun-derous story!
Our brilliant hero Crocty was selling some of his items in Saint City, when he saw some faggot called SemO talking to some chick.
"I luv u, u r my only luv marry me" he said.
There was no response form anyone, so our wonderful hero Crocty replied
"If she turns ya' down, I'll marry ya' ;3"
Our handsome hero waited for a serious response, expecting the faggot to insult him.
"Wot, hu wunts to marry me????" was the only response our brave hero heard. The faggot SemO was at the opposite end of SainCity, and did not see who our beautiful hero Crocty was, or what gender he was. Our amazing hero Crocty decided to reply with a lolidunno statement.
Various things like this were said until our dashing hero got worried the faggot would find him and flew away behind Saint Hall. Anyway, long story short,
He got his serious response

Yeah, that SemO fellow is a guy.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

pfffffffffft! go on, tie his knot! bwahaha!

that was neat, Crocty.

;3

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

Also, I wanna test out those yo-yos. :3

GET THE FUCK OFF MY YO-YOS!

Miiiiinnnnneeeeee…

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I did something crazy, and screen shotted a bunch of silly convos I managed to read while on FlyFF.

Like this one :3

I got them all stored Here if you wanna see o:

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I'm here to tell you another fun-derous story!
Our hero Crocty was selling items for much more than their worth, in an attempt to make money. He later saw that he was dead. In town, which is impossible. Our lovely hero Crocty lost 5% of exp, of which he was not happy about.
So he set up shop again, but put the title as "Don't kill me in town plz. kthnx" of course, at the time, he had no idea what that would do.
He saw a message on the shop chat window.
"nub u cant die in town" ~YoYoPro
YoYoDildo was long-gone when our hero noticed this message, but by all means, Crocty wished to reply.
So he sent him a message, and this is what transpired.
Crocty:Actually, I think there's a glitch where aoers can attack other members in town.

A normal person would reply with "Oh, really? That's bad. D:"
The real response was
YoYoPro: LMAO, noob.
Crocty: ROFLMAFAO
YoYoPro: u can only die in gws
Crocty: Uhh…it's a glitch, and my guild's never had a war.
YoYoPro: ur just a nab hu has no clue gtfo

Obviously, our handsome hero has enraged this 10 year old, so this is when YoYoPro got really creative!

YoYoPro: And I slept with ur mom i owe her money
Crocty: Yes you do, it's 50$ an hour.
Crocty: And learn to type, fucktard.
YoYoPro: I slaped her about as well!
Crocty: Slapping costs extra.

At this point, the chat window closed, so our wonderful hero sent another message, as to not miss any messages when going afk, however, that message closed itself immediately, so our hero assumed the master 10 year old had enough of being a retard, and blocked him, to avoid thinking up snappy amazing comebacks.

The moral of the story: Don't mess with 10 year olds, they'll sleep with your mother!

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Actually, I think there's a glitch where aoers can attack other members in town.

LMAO, noob.

*cough* Ummm, see…. players can't kill other players… glitch or no glitch <_<
Buuuuut, if you were in darkon… what could have happened is a red Captain Carrierbomb might've wandered too close and targeted you.

I've seen it happen to other people who set up shop too close to the edge of town.

Silly Emily.

It's ok, I forgive your noob-ness. <3

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Actually, I think there's a glitch where aoers can attack other members in town.

LMAO, noob.

*cough* Ummm, see…. players can't kill other players… glitch or no glitch <_<
Buuuuut, if you were in darkon… what could have happened is a red Captain Carrierbomb might've wandered too close and targeted you.

I've seen it happen to other people who set up shop too close to the edge of town.

Silly Emily.

It's ok, I forgive your noob-ness. <3
:o
Well Kitty said she attacked someone with aoe the other day. Thought it might be related. :3
K.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.