Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Brought back by request. Please…um…keep it clean? It was getting too much for my delicate adorable sensibilities.

waff
waff
Posted at

I think I'll just watch this time, maybe throw in a curveball or two to confuse things *sits behind a clear blast on the edge of the marked battle field with a folding chair, a bucket of popcorn and a soda*

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I'm with waff and Niccea…>_>

waff
waff
Posted at

*offers cans, buckets and containers to crocty and niccea* soda? popcorn? unidentfiable ooze which could be Ice-cream?

waff
waff
Posted at

[thinking] where the heck did a stone circle come from?[/thinking] you could send out invites.

Posted at

[thinking] where the heck did a stone circle come from?[/thinking] you could send out invites.

yeah. i ain't doing that again

waff
waff
Posted at

would you like some popcorn?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

*offers cans, buckets and containers to crocty and niccea* soda? popcorn? unidentfiable ooze which could be Ice-cream?
I'll risk the ooze! :O

waff
waff
Posted at

I'll risk the ooze! :O
*hands crocty a container*

waff
waff
Posted at

Wait! Will it turn us into ninja turtles?
don't know all I know is that I'm not brave enough to find out.

Posted at

Wait! Will it turn us into ninja turtles?
don't know all I know is that I'm not brave enough to find out.

*steals the container and eats the contents* hello mutant powers!!

waff
waff
Posted at

*to the air*'course since I found that container in my freezer and said freezer hasn't worked since I got it, It's probably just melted ice-cream of several flavours.

Posted at

*to the air*'course since I found that container in my freezer and said freezer hasn't worked since I got it, It's probably just melted ice-cream of several flavours.
its cookie dough

waff
waff
Posted at

darn I like cookie dough

waff
waff
Posted at

*waff makes a sad face*

waff
waff
Posted at

darn it, I'm so annoyed I decree that you kill something for mine and niccea's and crocty's entertainment. *summons some ninjas*

Posted at

darn it, I'm so annoyed I decree that you kill something for mine and niccea's and crocty's entertainment. *summons some ninjas*

BRING IT ON!!. THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS!

waff
waff
Posted at

*gets behind the blast shield* I'm not fighting you the ninjas are. feel free to kill them in an entertaining manner.

Posted at

*gets behind the blast shield* I'm not fighting you the ninjas are. feel free to kill them in an entertaining manner.

*snaps my fingers making your ninjas turn into dust*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.