Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Mine is like 90% done, I just need to draw the background and then get some help with lettering.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

In the process of inking the big double-page spread that contains 34 people. It was hard work but I think it's paid off. I should have it to you reasonably soon-ish.

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Yo!

Can you PQ me the script?

Dan
MrHades

Jules
Jules
Posted at

I wouldn't mind doing a page or two at all.

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

MrHades and Jules, I sent PQs to both of you.

AcTs
AcTs
Posted at

Is there an image for reference for phobia? I have searched and found nothing.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

shastab24 I PQ'd you, nothing major just 2 questions

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

I bet you all are wondering what's taking so long to get the issue to print.  Well, pages 13 and 14 need to be colored and I've been to distracted too ask.  Anybody willing to color them?

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

…And it's in print!  Go order it here: http://indyplanet.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=8336

I'm still waiting for my copy, but the issue does have some nifty extras included, like all the black and white pages, an alternate page (because wires got crossed when I was coordinating the thing) by someone who has never contributed to Heroes Unite or Alliance before, as well as the script for the longer fight scene, cut from the comic due to it being so long already.  64 pages of fun, I'd say.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.