Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Heroes Alliance: "The Psychosis Wave/Go Loco" (working titles - due to change)

Posted at

Greeting, it is I again! This time bringing a far-shorter story that will take place earlier than VA! However, this story will also involve a LOT of superhero characters, so feel free to inundate me with your creations!

An evil scientist has created a radio-signal he calls the 'Psychosis Wave' with which he transmits a subliminal conditioning enciting the world's superheroes to battle one another - to the death, and regardless for civillian life! Only the HA - unaffected due to the frequencies of their HA-communicators cancelling the Psychosis Wave's effects out - can save the day be destroying the transmitter, and brining the scientist to justice!

Characters needed:

HA Members
Bombshell
Relik
SHELL
Azumorph
Comet Kid
The Impractical Mr. Imp
Peligroso
Blue Jay

Heroes to fight one another
Amalgam (Me)
Blindspot (Me - bio below)
Blitz, Thunder-Cat Jr, Black Knight, Valkyrie, Hero and Tech III. (Hero - if you want any of these to be HA members at the time, let me know!)
Psychodelic, Fantome (Sux)
Brightlight, KMH, Marker and Syd (AzuJOD)
Reality Stars characters (mind_reader and ironside)
Kaine the Whiteshadow (KaineKnine - I have no way of knowing who or what this character is for now, so unless I get details and maybe a picture, I can't really write this guy into the story).
Voltage (Blue Jay)
Militia (Sux)

That's EIGHT HA members and SEVENTEEN random, assorted heroes to go crazy. I think that's enough HA members, and I'll let you all know if I need any more random heroes.

Thanks for all the contributions so far!

Dave

Posted at

Name: Blindspot
Alias: Unknown

Powers: The abilities to 'flash-jump' - short-ranged, instantaneous teleportations - from one point to another. Usually combines this Caporeia-style martial arts.

Image provided by Sux!

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Aww, jinkies. I was writing a plot just like this one. Aw, well. You can feel free to use Comet Kid and Blitz, Thunder-Cat Jr, Black Knight, Valkyrie, Hero and Tech III.

Posted at

Aww, jinkies. I was writing a plot just like this one. Aw, well. You can feel free to use Comet Kid and Blitz, Thunder-Cat Jr, Black Knight, Valkyrie, Hero and Tech III.

Sorry to hear that, and I'd hate to waste your efforts - how about we work together on the script?

I'll add your characters to the list!

Posted at

You could add Peligroso to it :)

And I have a hero you could use to be controlled.

Name: Psychodelic

Alias: Abe Leos

Powers: He's an expert in martial arts (particularly Kung Fu and Jeet Kun Do).

Update: I was goofing around on Heromachine and I found a cool look for Psychodelic. unfortunately I had to choose what to save his afro or his boots, decided the fro was more important :D, But I love his look.

Another hero is the quiet Fantôme

Name: Fantôme (French for Phantom)

Powers: She can go through walls as well as float, she can communicate through telepathy.

————————

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Sounds fine to me.

None of them are members, per say, of the HA, but Blitz and Junior are at least allies on account of Comet Kid. Don't know if that'd mean they'd get communicators or not.

Posted at

Virtus doesn't carry his HA communicator with him at all times (paranoid that someone might try to trace the signal to discover his secret identity and all that) but he has his own in-born defense against psychic attacks. A compromise would probably sound something like this:

Virtus: "Could someone please stop that /%&#¤! ringing in my head!?"

Hilarity ensues for what a better writer could come up with, with that quirk. ^^

Posted at

Virtus doesn't carry his HA communicator with him at all times (paranoid that someone might try to trace the signal to discover his secret identity and all that) but he has his own in-born defense against psychic attacks. A compromise would probably sound something like this:

Virtus: "Could someone please stop that /%&#¤! ringing in my head!?"

Hilarity ensues for what a better writer could come up with, with that quirk. ^^

That has to be in it, it's too awesome not to be in it :D

Posted at

I was thinking same technology, but just slightly different frequencies since they ARE branching off from the HU. But I think I get your 'Hmmm'. What if the HA ended up having to eight previous allies an colleagues, right?

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

I was thinking same technology, but just slightly different frequencies since they ARE branching off from the HU.
They would make sure HU couldn't eavesdrop on them, so it's a safe bet they've got different communicator tech.

But I think I get your 'Hmmm'. What if the HA ended up having to eight previous allies an colleagues, right?
Exactly! (If eight=fight ^_^)
There would be maybe ten to fifteen HA members, but probably dozens if not hundreds of HU members :O

Posted at

Yeah, I meant fight - I was on my phone's internet. Stoopid predictive text!

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

For heroes that are going nuts, I submit some of the Oz Stars. Namely Brightlight, KMH, Marker and Syd.

Hey, I have an idea for a way a scene can play out. The aformentioned Oz Stars are in the middle of a mission, and when the wave hits, they start argueing with each other before they start trying to pummel one another. Meanwhile, HUB, who is observing the mission from HQ wonders what's happened before getting hit by the wave herself and falling uncoucious, due to her technopathic powers.

Aso, my friend KainKnine wants his character Kaine the Whiteshadow somewhere in the story.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

Shadow Fox should be well established by the time this arc comes into play, so he's cool to use too.

Posted at

Feel free to have all the members of mine and ironhand's "Reality stars" fighting one another to add more humour if you must…or just have them fighting…

Posted at

Im working up concepts of Anti-imp now….

Posted at

Shadow Fox should be well established by the time this arc comes into play, so he's cool to use too.

Will Shadow Fox be established as a HA member, you mean? Or simply as a hero to go crazy?

Im working up concepts of Anti-imp now….

Wrong thread, Wes - but can't wait to see it!

Dave

Jules
Jules
Posted at

Established like in his own comic I mean, (he hasn't even appeared in the comic yet). He can be on the crazy side unless he gets to appear as a member before this. Either way lol.

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

OK, I shall give info on Kaine the Whiteshadow (aka Kain Bai Yin).

Basically, he's a Chinese Kung Fu martial artist, who was kidnapped by evil Russian scientists, who injected him with a serum made from Tiger DNA, and now he has the ability to turn into a were-tiger at will. He lives as recluse in an abandoned temple somewhere in China.

Pictures:
Human form

Tiger form

That should give you some idea on who Kaine is.

Posted at

Got another hero for you, if you don't mind :)

Name: Militia
Alias: Robert "Marlboro" Jackson
Powers: Eagle eye sight, quick-draw skills, excellent marksmen

——————————————————————————-

and I thought I would share my interpretation of what Blindspot would look like costume wise

Posted at

Hey guys, sorry about the absence - been sick as a parrot recently. One that may or may not be becoming lactose intolerant :(

Anyways! Great to see more submissions for character appearances, and I LOVE Sux's design for Blindspot. In the words of a famous starship captain - Make it so!

I think I have enough characters to get started now, but watch this space for further developments!

Dave

Posted at

Hey guys, sorry about the absence - been sick as a parrot recently. One that may or may not be becoming lactose intolerant :(

Anyways! Great to see more submissions for character appearances, and I LOVE Sux's design for Blindspot. In the words of a famous starship captain - Make it so!

I think I have enough characters to get started now, but watch this space for further developments!

Dave

Posted at

Okay, so I'm back from a internet-starved Summer and it's becoming rapidly apparent that I better get my hustle on with this script before I run out of time to fit it in before 'Villains Alliance'

Wish me luck!

Dave

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

I've been thinking; since it would be pointless to tie that story I wrote into the "Villain Alliance" I thought we could tie it into this one instead! The only problem is that I don't know what he could steal…

I also have an idea for a story which involves Kraysch stealing [spoiler] The actual Mind control transmitter [/spoiler] while Bombshell and The HU Commander are arguing with each other, but since I may need more of the details of this story before I proceed. This story would also showcase the growing segregation between HU and HA, and possibly show the Commander becoming more volatile.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.