Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Heroes Alliance: "The Psychosis Wave/Go Loco" (working titles - due to change)

Posted at

I don't know how to do spoiler tags here, so I'll just go ahead and ask without disclosing what you mentioned and ask: What is that?

Posted at

Yeah, I'm confused, too.

Azu: I'm not sure what you need from me, but if it's that the HA don't destroy the transmitter at the end of the story I'll see what I can do. However, I'm not sure what Abt or Seb might say, but I think two Mind Control attacks in the first season would be pushing it. The doctor who created the psychosis wave will be recruited into the villains alliance, though.

Seb: Who was your question directed at?

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

Seb: Here's how to post a spoiler

Ok, here is what I was getting at: JOD and Kraysch are working with (not for, with) the scientist and are helping him create his "Psychosis Wave" transmitter. The two short stories (about 4 pages long) I have involve JOD stealing one thing in one story, and Kraysch stealing another thing in the other story.

[spoiler="Not sure if I actually need the spoilers"]My idea is that JOD would steal something like the power source from a museum, while Kraysch would steal the transmitter, or a crucial part of it, or at least physically big part (like a big radio dish) from a secret government warehouse after it had been confiscated from another villain who used it in the past[/spoiler]

Both these stories would be set (and posted before) the actual "Psychosis Wave" issue.

Hopefully this doesn't mess up your plans for this issue, and hopefully I made myself clear :)

Posted at

Hey guys! Still working on the script for this, and have hit a bit of a roadblock; the lack of power-descriptions for certain characters. Namely…

Blitz, Thunder-Cat Jr, Black Knight, Valkyrie, Hero and Tech III.
Syd - Is it a Jewish robot/mech? What armaments does it have? Is Jacob the pilot or remote-controller?
Reality Stars characters - please tell me which of the characters you most want in the story, and a brief description of their powers.

I would go and look at all the comics to find this out for myself, but I'm barely online for more than five minutes a week sometimes. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dave

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

Syd - Is it a Jewish robot/mech? What armaments does it have? Is Jacob the pilot or remote-controller?

Syd is a golem, which is more less a magic powered robot. It (or he?) doesn't really have any armaments, but it does have super strength and durability (and maybe fire a beam of light from it's mouth, I'm not sure).

Jacob is the pilot, but in an unusual way. Y'see, Jacob turns into a spirit or something and possesses or merges with Syd, essentially becoming him. It should be noted that Jacob cannot speak while he is merged with Syd, he can only growl and roar.

Is that what you needed to know?

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Blitz has super speed primarily and super strength and invulnerabillity in proportion to her speed. She also can defy the laws of friction.
TC Jr has amazing cat powers: Enhanced agility, speed, reflexes and durability and enhanced senses. Also he can make lighting out of his hands. He's got a little bit of heightened strength, but like Spidey level rather than hulk level. He also has an array of gadgetry and is savvy with detective work, martial arts and computers.

Black Knight is also savvy with detective work, martial arts and computers/gadetry. He wears a suit of powered armor that amplifies his strength 10 fold and protects him from most kinds of harm. He also has a sword that magically extends and contorts at his will. He's also a brilliant inventor and has really deep pockets.

Valkyrie is yet again another person savvy with detective work, martial arts and computers/gadetry. She is more of a western fist fight brawler though and tends to be more heavy on the fighting side of the triangle. Her main weapon is a katana with a grappling hook in the handle.

Hero is a computers and communications expert who I could quote the whole triangle of Batman abilities thing with. But his primary thing is computers and gadgets and he primarily fights using remote control floating robot sentries called "Afro Puffs" that he can throw at people or project holograms with among other things. Also he has a telescoping rapier.

Tech III has the same Bat-Triangle too but is specifically an expert in martial arts. Theoretically among the best martial artists in the world. He fights bare handed and specializes in Tiger Style Kung-Fu.

Posted at

I'm BACK (obviously, lol), and about one-third of the way through the first draft of this epic chapter. And I mean EPIC! I'll probably post the work so far up here tomorrow for comments and feedback… unless Abt says otherwise?

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Uh… do you mean you'll post your complete first draft? I'm not sure we should post complete scripts, since that would be a potential major spoiler… but that's just my opinion. On second thought, it's obviously the most convenient way to provide input. So, I'll just leave that decision up to you! ^_^

Posted at

I agree with Abt, perhaps PQ or something would work better since it means that its more private and allows for a more in dept look at the script, I don't know if that is possible, but I thought I would at least suggest it.

Posted at

Both very good points - okay I'll send the work so far to the big jobs (abt, seb, Fuku, etc) along with anyone who's characters feature heavily. But please understand that I couldn't possibly send it to everyone every time I want to revise it. I hope y'all can trust me to do your guys justice.

Plus I need to pick abt's brains - I need German sentences!

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

SympleSymon wrote:
My new phone can write PQs, but for some reason can't recognise forum
post fields on here… If you could do me a favour, and let everyone on
the Psychosis Wave thread that I AM working on it still, and that it
should be done by the end of Feb.

Posted at

So yeeeeaah, so much for THAT deadline, lol. But I'm writing it up right now, and fully intend to finish it before bed, or within the next 24hrs!

Dave

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

This'd be a cool opener to Season 2.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.