Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I Am The 1337 Master wrote:
and I'm a townie everyone. hopefully not the paranoid but…who knows? :)
As it says in the rules, The Spotty Kid knows his/her identity.

Posted at

Instalynch!
As everyone prepared to leave the front room, 1337 Master (who had left right after becoming Mayor to "take care of personal matters") burst into the room, dragging with him a man with a bag over his head.
"I'm innocent! I'm innocent!" he screamed, struggling to take the bag off, as 1337 Master yelled "Shut up, criminal! No-one will want to execute you if they know who you are!"
The crowd began talking amongst themselves. "Who is that?" "Did he say we have to kill him?" "Is that Waff?"
1337 Master looked at the cowards with disgust. "I guess I'll have to do this myself." He slit the throat of the prisoner, then took the bag off his head, revealing his identity.
[spoiler]Product Placement the Game Master, the Normal Kid, was instalynched.[/spoiler]
Night 1 continues.

Posted at

I would like to formally apologize to product placement.
Dear Product Placement,
I am sorry for instalynching you. Your death will have not been in vain though, for I will make sure a townie victory cometh. And when all are cheering for me, I will put aside their pride and ask them of remembrance of you, my fellow ducker. So farewell, Product, you will never be forgotten
-I am the 1337 Master, Mayor, Townie, The Goddamn Batman

(any other townie deaths will get a shittily drawn poster and an apology letter, so let's try to not die so that we  don't cause any more in justice because I suck and stuff)

THIS message was provided to you by Dixen Butts.
(I am Dixen Butts and I support this message.)

gullas
gullas
Posted at

this, sadly does not suprise me….

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

Yeah, unfortunately I can't see the video, ayes.  Wonder if those are even enabled yet.

Posted at

Night 1 Narration!
As the night began, some unwitting fool took a drink from someone they didn't know. Luckily for them, their Bodyguards noticed, and promptly destroyed the tainted drink.
Meanwhile, someone stalked into the bedroom where Ochitsukanai was trying to get some rest from the party.
Ochi looked up and said, "Oh, it's just you. Is it just me, or is this room way too yellow?"
The hitman looked at her. "What are you willing to do?"
"Huh?"
"So the room is yellow. What are you going to do about it?"
"Um…"
"That's what I thought." The mafioso took out a knife and stabbed Ochi in the head.
[spoiler]Ochitsukanai the Trend Setter, the Normal Kid, didn't make it through the party.[/spoiler]
Night 1 has ended. Day 2 has begun. Send in your lynch votes!

Posted at

I'm thinking that the killer's one of ochi's friends on the site because of how it says that she knew the murderer.
also the obvious two clues:
yellow
and bedroom

…mean something. but I have no clue.

I am going to vote gullas for the lynch because I'm going off of first name to come to my mind and do not have enough evidence to do anything else.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I'm thinking that the killer's one of ochi's friends on the site because of how it says that she knew the murderer.
also the obvious two clues:
yellow
and bedroom

interesting.
I thought the clues might be:

stalked
and "willing to do" / "do about it"    (kind of a repetitive thing on doing
but I got nothing
and why gullas?   is this a dice thing?
Also:  it appears that I had received a PQ but my "Personal Quacks" indicator never changed from (0).  just saying – people might have PQs that they don't know about

Posted at

you're right about he pq's, ayes. had three giving me my body guards but didn't know they were there. (whoops)

and gullas was not one of them so I can depend on that he's at the very least not a "townie". he might still be pro town and I have no clue if he's gulty of anything being how yes, I picked him randomly.

and you might have something else there… because I'm no clue solver. was lucky the time i got my title - guessed who was mafia correctly.

Posted at

What a snazy hobo beard he developed!

Posted at

yeah the beard might have been a  bit overkill…but also I suck so…

and, my fellow townspeople, I will not be here all day tomorrow. so if you should choose gullas to be innocent, lynch another and I will be proud of what you have done.

(wow im milking this)

Posted at

Ehehe. Should have pretended to be inactive from the start.
Oh well, this forum was far too yellow anyway!

Posted at

I just realised someone tried to kill me last night with poision. I think….

…Unless someone else out there is an "unwitting fool".

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Hey guys. I want to make a new cover for the new comic. The original cover was this image:

So I was thinking about doing something similar. Is there any other board game that remindes you of mafia (or visa versa)?

Posted at

Oh you…

1337, you're not forgiven for I have the perfect revenge plan.

Prepare to feel super duber bad now.

See this post?

Product Placement wrote:
Are PQ's working?

Edit: Nope. PQ's are not working. I repeat; PQ's are not working!
Yeah, that very post?

That was me, trying to vote for you.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

you're right about he pq's, ayes. had three giving me my body guards but didn't know they were there. (whoops)

and gullas was not one of them so I can depend on that he's at the very least not a "townie". he might still be pro town and I have no clue if he's gulty of anything being how yes, I picked him randomly.

and you might have something else there… because I'm no clue solver. was lucky the time i got my title - guessed who was mafia correctly.
okay so ASSUMING you're actually a townie, then productplacement and ochi plus the 2 other bodyguards fill in all the normal kid roles. like you sorta said. if yellow was a clue then i'd say jninja due to the background in his avi being the same as the forums. blindsk looks like they're stalking somebody in their avi if stalking was the clue. but anyways its hard to look for clues when all the links are broken. this would help if all our best clue solvers weren't already dead.

and niccea. clue. it was l33t in the billard room with the candle stick. case closed.

Posted at

rokulily wrote:
okay so ASSUMING you're actually a townie, then productplacement and ochi plus the 2 other bodyguards fill in all the normal kid roles.
Just to be clear, the 5 in the first post means there are 5 living Normal Kids - there were 7 when the game started, but 2 have died.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Anthony Mercer wrote:
rokulily wrote:
okay so ASSUMING you're actually a townie, then productplacement and ochi plus the 2 other bodyguards fill in all the normal kid roles.
Just to be clear, the 5 in the first post means there are 5 living Normal Kids - there were 7 when the game started, but 2 have died.

i see. well then i definitly don't wanna throw guesses around because now the ratio to lynch a townie is higher. anybody else for clues?
also can we joke lynch wowio as well?

Posted at

rokulily wrote:
also can we joke lynch wowio as well?
I don't see why not!

Ally Haert
Ally Haert
Posted at

Yay! Internet is back and I didn't die. {:<

Also, in that case, I'm lynching wowio.

Posted at

Day 2 Narration!
"We're innocent!" "Help us!" "What's a mafia game?!"
1337 Master looked at the executives in disgust. "You people ruined Drunk Duck. You deserve it." He pulled out a machine gun, and shot them to pieces.
[spoiler]WOWIO the Publishing Company was executed for crimes against the internet.[/spoiler]
"OK, now that that's over with," said the Mayor, throwing the machine gun away, "I have a mafia suspect to lynch."
He pointed to a small, "e"-shaped boy sitting on a nearby chair. The townspeople, not having any ideas of their own, happily killed gullas.
[spoiler]gullas the Butcher, the Poisoner, is dead.[/spoiler]
Day 2 is over. Night 2 has begun!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

oooooooooooo

score!

*I am most pleased about the Wows

Posted at

I am a townie Roku. Please do try to believe in that. (maybe the fact that we actually got a baddie off my random will kinda support that. at the very least, if you don't believe me, I could just a be a good serial killer/the vigilante, therefore causing you to STOP trying to work against me)

@ product: well…um…this is embarrassing…

I am most happy that there has not been another townie death by my hands. Let's keep it that way.

to save more townie roles, if you wish you can send in your roles to me. i will number one NOT FORCE you two, and number two, tell NO ONE else except perhaps my two bodyguards for they are the only two who I can be certain of their roles.

Also, I at first was suspicious of OFAV but since the clue really does seem like she was attacked (and the attack failed), that I am beginning to trust her, meaning mayor and pardoner might work together too.

farewell my people, and may we fight this fight in the name of narnia.

Posted at

It's about time Wowio was lynched. If GUllus was the poisoner, and someone tried to poison me last night, I'm pretty sure they're one and the same and he did it.

He is no longer my friend.

Also, 1337, working together?! Such an idea… its… REVOLUTIONARY.

But it will have to wait until I am done coughing up my organs.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.