Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

I was voting for them anyway.

Posted at

Anthony Mercer wrote:
It looks like links to other sections of the Duck aren't currently working, so ignore the profile links for now.
Mayoral Election Votes:
I Am The 1337 Master (2)
(poster bonus)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
OnlyFoolsAndVikings (2)
OnlyFoolsAndVikings
gullas
[All those who have not voted are assumed to be voting for themselves. Only those who have votes from other people, or have drawn a poster, are shown.]
This has to be updated cause I have a poster. Don't have any votes though.

Posted at

TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
Anthony Mercer wrote:
It looks like links to other sections of the Duck aren't currently working, so ignore the profile links for now.
Mayoral Election Votes:
I Am The 1337 Master
  (2)
(poster bonus)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
OnlyFoolsAndVikings
(2)
OnlyFoolsAndVikings
gullas
[All those who have not voted are assumed to be voting for themselves. Only those who have votes from other people, or have drawn a poster, are shown.]
 This has to be updated cause I have a poster. Don't have any votes though.
Sorry, I didn't realise you were running.
So, tonight at 8PM BST, the narration will appear at what will hopefully become the usual time.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Can I post now?
If yes, then excellent.
I am present but the forums have  been stupid as you all no doubt know.
Edit: YEESSS!!!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Communicating on this site is still  [your choice of adjective]
I thought I had sent a couple of PQs but that was BEFORE they were bringing over the PQ archives.
and yeah, it doesn't look like you can compose a PQ to send, but I think you can reply to a PQ that you already have in your PQ box BUT you can't change the subject line.

So Anthony, I'm really not nagging you about the voice contest IF you receive the PQ I just sent.  that may be the subject line, but it's about the game.

this is going to be confusing

Posted at

Ah, so the duck is back in action.

…so is it still day one?

Are PQ's working?

Is the site gonna die again in the next 5 minutes?

Edit: Nope. PQ's are not working. I repeat; PQ's are not working!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

this is a good day. dd is back, i found some rootbeer, its candy day (every saturday is candy day apparently), and the weather feels really nice.
zeph- i vote we lynch wowio too. 2 votes.

Posted at

Product Placement wrote:
Ah, so the duck is back in action.

…so is it still day one?

Are PQ's working?

Is the site gonna die again in the next 5 minutes?

Edit: Nope. PQ's are not working. I repeat; PQ's are not working!
AAAAARRRGGH

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I HAVE TIME TO WIN
WIN TIME
I TIME HAVE WIN TO!

Posted at

rokulily wrote:
zeph- i vote we lynch wowio too. 2 votes.
Three votes

Posted at

Hello wonderfull people!

I'm on a holiday but I will log in once or twice a day from now on. I didn't have much access to internet at all, and I've only recently been able to log in to The Duck. (Just 2 days now, I guess?).
I don't have time enough to read all the campaigning, so no voting this time. Sorry…
I don't think PQ's are working. Otherwise I still haven't gotten my role. Is there another way to send them to everyone? E-mail for example? pokketmonstahhuntah (at) gmail (dot) com.

Murder y'all later!
Just remember I'm not out, just not having a lot of internet the coming week(s).

Posted at

OK, I just got everyone's PQs. I'll update the votes then do the narration.
EDIT: Votes updated. Also, thanks to ninja, we now have a banner!

Posted at

Day 1 Narration
The mafia players met up again in the front room of the house.
"It has become clear that we need a Mayor to lead us." said I Am The 1337 Master.
"Oooh, you need a Pardoner, right? Pick me! Pick me! Umm… 1337 Master is the greatest!" said rokulily, enthusiastically.
"Hey, you'd support your flying green friend, right? I'd make a great Pardoner." said TheFlyingGreenMonkey.
Just then, a loud woman pushed her way past roku and TFGM, announcing her presence with "Get lost! I, OnlyFoolsAndVikings, am the new Pardoner."
"What?!" said rokulily and TheFlyingGreenMonkey simultaneously. "1337 Master, you're not going to let her do this, are you?"
I Am The 1337 Master said, "Hey, I can't do anything. She's the Pardoner."
[spoiler]I Am The 1337 Master the Goddamn Batman is the new Mayor, and OnlyFoolsAndVikings is the Pardoner.[/spoiler]
Day 1 has ended. Night 1 has begun. Please send in your night actions.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I need my role again. Also, I think I'm dying down on this, too unreliable. Hopefully this game will be fun enough to bring back my love of the Mafia.
I don't even know what I'm doing, but it's fun. Kinda like any teenager at a party.

Posted at

:)
that's right baby. I'm the goddamn 1337 master.

and yes i'm using the instalynch. picked the first name to come to mind. and the most suspicious…well…no…just first name. kinda sucks to be him…

and I'm a townie everyone. hopefully not the paranoid but…who knows? :)

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

why am i scared? lo' this may have been a mistake.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

what Roku said

oh  - if history serves,  oh my

However, our esteemed mayor Did Say "him". 
It's not much to go on, but a NYC lawyer could make it stick.

Posted at

WHAT?

I've been away for like a couple of weeks?! Oh man.

WHY AM I PARDONER?

D: but I am sorry for my inactivness, this stupid website has been preventing me from replying or doing ANYTHING. And I so dearly wanted to give TFGM my mayor vote, but the website said no.

EDIT:
And I also claim this post as the 100th for this game with my almighty powers. OOOOO.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.