Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

haha you don't have to :P but I DO know there are a plethura of awesome pics you of all people could do :P

Posted at

What part of "no distractions" didn't my DA journal make clear enough? XD

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

We're friends. And fans! It's our duty to tempt you away from your goals and aspirations :P

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

Just thought I'd point out that we're at the halfway point!… sort of…. crazy 29 day months :P Anyways, I've heard of some awesome pics being drawn so I'm getting excited!

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

Five more days! However, since it's been a while since anyone's sent anything in… and since midterms have gotten in the way of my own entry I am willing to extend the deadline for anyone who is working on something but time is not on their side. Message me or PQ me if you want an extension!!

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

sorry for the delay but life got crazy! 
Anyways, it's March and I'm freezing! so freezing in fact that it got me thinking. We have a number of heroes whose costumes are… slim at best so like the insane maniac I am I'm going to put them all in a snowstorm!
SO!
1. Choose any hero or villain from the HUniverse
2. Show how they would handle being stuck in a winter wonderland!
3. PQ me a link to the image or post it on here before the end of March
4. Enjoy having your work posted!
So hope you guys have a great March and ENJOY!
PS. Abt…. Bombshell… in knee deep snow… think about it!

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

Awesome! Thanks Nepath! Great Entry! :)

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

About a week left for the March Entry!… and according to the weather reports (at least up here) we're gonna get in the mood to think about snow again :P

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

April Showers bring May Flowers! For the April Challenge it's time to show the devious side of your characters! April 1st may be past but that isn't stopping the pranks from coming!
THE CHALLENGE:

Draw any HA character pranking another
PQ me a link to the image or post it here
reap the success

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Have you considered posting a cover page and a description of the challenge in the actual comic itself?  Might attract interest from readers who don't read the forums…

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

hmmm good point… I do post a description of the challenge on every page but yes that might help a little… I'll have to get on that the next chance I get :P

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

Sorry about that :P I was actually meaning to write that today…. *check's watch* yesterday…. I don't know about you guys… but I like Star Wars… well more than liking Star Wars I like making FUN of Star Wars (though the new Star Wars the Old Republic game has restored a lot of my faith in the series) As tod…. YESTERDAY was Star Wars day, this month's challenge is to somehow tie your Heroes Alliance Characters in with Star Wars. It can be subtle, extreme, anything! The sky in a galaxy far far away is the limit! Same deadlines and submission rules apply! Enjoy and may the force be with you! Always

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

When the June one starts I think it would be cool to post a coverpage for the month with a post explaining what the month's challenge is.
I'm happy to throw something rudimentary together for it if you're too busy, MacAttack…  (And no, I'm not angling for a sneak peek at June's topic. :D  It can wait until June 1…)

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

hah I'll see what I can do… still have to think up June's contest honestly :P I have July, just not June…. OOOO Now I have June >:) Don't worry, I'm trying to learn how to draw entirely on the computer so I could use the practice

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

I always wanna do this, but I forget it's on! Yeah, post up a cover page, to remind people :)

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

Definitely get involved in June's contest if you can't make one for May. It's potentially going to be REALLY fun!

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

Sorry guys :P I've had a few pretty major computer issues lately that has totally knocked my schedule out of whack so I'll see what I can do but probably no cover image this month.
BUT! This month! I don't know about other countries but for Canada and the US, July is a very patriotic month! July 1st is Canada day, 4th of July for the US… This got me thinking. We have a very good international representation in Heroes Alliance. From Australia, to Sweden, to Canada, etc. Thus this month I want you all to show your heroe's country some love!
Make an image, or illustrated poem, or anything like that showing one of your character's views about their country (preferably good views, let's not start an international incidence here ;) ) 
PQ me your finished work and I'll give your image at least a day as the newest page on the comic depending on how many submit works

Posted at

Had a pretty busy July. Sorry I missed that month.
What's the August theme?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.