Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

Sorry guys. Life's been pretty hectic lately (just finished college) and will probably be pretty hectic these next two weeks later as big changes are (hopefully) happening. I'll have a new challenge up for September!

Posted at

Here's some characters for the Monthly thing.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Not really sure which of these threads I'm updating, so I've updated both. xD
—-
Okay,

January's experiment was less successful than I'd hoped and I'm not sure whether to continue with the commenter input approach.  So, we might revisit in future months, but for February we've gone back to the traditional themed art-challenge.

Soooo, here's the theme for February:

In the US, February is Black History Month.  In the UK, February is LGBT History Month.  Inspired by that we have a dual theme this month:  Send in your best drawings on the theme of diversity/acceptance and/or the theme of history.  Bonus points for pulling off both in the one picture.  (Disclaimer: Bonus points are not redeemable at any major outlet).

Note: This is Heroes Alliance Monthly Mayhem so links to the HU/HA universe are strongly encouraged (but not compulsory).

Submissions should be PQed to me.

–Irrevenant

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

I hope I can get off my butt and do something for this month.  LGBT is a theme I use a lot.  Granted, the black history aspect should be one I should go with, too, as I'm American and all (our LGBT month is June).

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.