Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

i'm being crazy and making houries as well…  does anyone want me to try to get a chatroom or something set up? or does the forum seem to be working well enough?

RPGgrenade
RPGgrenade
Posted at

as long as i can chat with only one hand it's fine, my right hand hurts like a bitch already, it sounds like an awesome idea anyway

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Scanning in my first two pages now. They are going to be a bit illegible at first, but I think I will take care of that during down time tomorrow. And I would love to get into a chat or something. I turning off my computer while drawing though. I have a laptop and no desk, so it is hard to multitask.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/Niccea/24%20Hour%20Comic%20Day%202011/Page1draft.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/Niccea/24%20Hour%20Comic%20Day%202011/page2dragt.jpg

Posted at

I think I'm starting to lose it…..

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Call Me Tom wrote:
I think I'm starting to lose it…..
come lose it with us! thats the point of having a chatroom- to help cheer on everybody

Posted at

Water colours!!!

Posted at

Remember to send your 24 hour comics my way, when you're done. I'll collect all the submissions and throw up a comic like I did last year.
On a side note. I was planing on using the old cover from last year but if anyone's interested in submitting their own cover picture, I'll be more than happy to change it.

Posted at

okay I'm 12 hours in feel a little lightheaded…

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

@Call Me Tom:  WOOT!  19 pages!  and they look great

Posted at

Call Me Tom wrote:
finnished 24 hour.
And thus do you not only become the first one around here to finish your 24 hour comic, but also the first submission to the 24 hour comic collection. :D

Posted at

Nice work there, Tom. I literally LOL-ed.
Awww, I missed 24-hour Comic Day. I can't believe such a thing exists, that's one of the most hard-core things I can imagine. Everyone participating is totally awesome and gets a high-five from me.

Posted at

F Y R E 13 R A N D wrote:
Nice work there, Tom. I literally LOL-ed.
At what my lack of sanity?

Posted at

Remember that I won't post peoples 24 hour thing unless they PQ me their submission or notify me some other way, in order to let me know that they're participating.

I won't be the type that "steals" anyones work, against their will.

RPGgrenade
RPGgrenade
Posted at

I only managed to do half of the needed pages -_- so i did 12…
it didn't really finish, it was just for an idea of knowing how i'd do this comic
http://www.drunkduck.com/Ares_Fists/

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

…I did it. With 50 minutes to spare. :D
IS THIS THE REAL LIFE? OR IS JUST FANTASY?

Posted at

Ok. Just finished uploading a butload of comics into the collection.

If you haven't submitted your work yet, please do. I'll add them as soon as I can.

Posted at

One more story is up. Will add more when I'm done with school today.
I tried adding stories yesterday but the duck was giving me trouble. Spent almost 3 hours trying to upload the same damn pages, before giving up.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.