Genejoke
Posted at

Wow!  and not a good wow either.

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

Tantz Aerine wrote:
*sigh* 

Stop using terms you don't fully grasp, El Cid. And stop using value judgements against people to make it look like you have arguments.

Actually, that is specifically the sense in which I was using the term and I very specifically said you were using those cheap tricks to duck the argument without confronting it. You'd have caught that if you'd bothered to read what I'd written. I know that thanks to the internet, a lot of people have come to believe the term just generally means "insult," but I'm well aware of its correct application and applied it correctly. You're not very observant.
The nazi issue: …

Was never an issue. The fact that you keep trying to have this argument with me tells me you're not very smart. This discussion didn't break down because of a disagreement on facts or opinions; it broke down because of the way those opinions were expressed. You and your buddy Pit seem to think that's on me, and I think it's on you. Either way, it stopped being important a long time ago, and it's sad that you can't let it go.
Your opinion of me, my comic, my writing, and anything else is your prerogative and I don't care for or about it, just like my opinion of you, your comic, your writing and anything else is my prerogative and you shouldn't care for or about it either.

Trust me I don't; you're definitely not someone I'd expect to enjoy that particular comic and I've had much worse things said about it by more consequential people! I'm not sure I'm convinced about that first part though, but I won't press the matter.
Now, I think you just feel the need to have the last post in this thread…

I would be more than happy to let you have the last word and let this thread die, if you could post something that wasn't antagonistic garbage. Apparently you lack the character for that.

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

PIT_FACE wrote:
so why shouldnt i weigh in Cid? is she my buddy? yeah, you're right. but i also think she was right in what she said. isnt that why you continue to respond as well? you believe you're right? neither of us were part of this original review in any way, we're about level in this involvement. so why suddenly should i be the one to stop responding?

You shouldn't be weighing in because there's no constructive purpose in you doing so, and you're not directly involved in the argument. You're not helping things.
but dont you DARE sit here and think that im writing these replies to you JUST becuase she's my friend! i've been able to defend why i said WHAT i said sufficiently and when you try to cheapen it by telling me i should just drop it, you better believe i WONT becuase i mean what i fuckin say, Cid. it didnt work for her and it sure as SHIT doesnt work for me. YOU are the one trying to put words in my mouth and i wont tolerate it.

I do think that's exactly why you're here, and the chest thumping doesn't help. I'm telling you you should drop it because you should have realized by now there's nothing to be achieved by continuing it.
i advise ya go back. read through it all if you're going to write back to try and continue this and try to see where this is all comming from.

And for what Earthly purpose would I bother doing that? We're all already aware that there was a disagreement, Pit. There's nothing to be gained at this point by resurrecting it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.