Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

hows the next page of HA coming? have you managed to do the b+w page or would you like me to step in and do it? I can't colour as I hate colouring but a black and white page is doable.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Genejoke wrote:
hows the next page of HA coming? have you managed to do the b+w page or would you like me to step in and do it? I can't colour as I hate colouring but a black and white page is doable.
[/qoute]

I say do it gene. If anything, I'll color it. Things are moving too slow. And spring is already here in the states.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Okay I've staryted and doing something a bit different for me so no colourist required. is there a reference for bones's gun? I don't see one and dont want to ruin consistency.

Posted at

Guys I JUST checked in and saw that it was MY page due -SO SORRY! I genuinely didn't realize the comic was already there/here.
I've got it pencilled, just need to ink and color it, which I should be able to do tonight, but genejoke: if you want the page it's yours, I FEEL HORRIBLE to have caused the hang up!

I'm happy to do it either way and would have it ready by end of the weekend, otherwise: please accept my apologies!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

If you have it penciled then go ahead and finish it. I only have thumbnails done so far.

Posted at

Cool. I'll finish it up, again: sorry for the mix up/delay everyone!

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Can the assigned artist chart on the first page be updated, please? It's a little unclear who's doing what now if Nepath has dropped out and Josh has replaced Ironhand's page (or Nepath's? It's not clear).

Numbering might be a little confusing too, because the script has two page #7s so it's not clear (for example) whether the 'page 9' Josh is down to do is the 9th page (ie. the next one) or the page numbered 9 in the script (which is the 10th page).

The next page we need is script page #8 as I understand it.

Thanks.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Oh, I had also thought it was still Nepath's page! Sorry, Josh! I'm not sure whether or how the page numbering in this thread should be updated though… it might cause more confusion, except if we also updated the numbering in the script.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Josh, there was a numbering mishap in the script when I posted it, so the count on the comic site is off. There were two page 7s and Irrevenant has done both. the last update was the 2nd page 7, so we're actually still on page 8 in the script. But I've updated your name to page 9 on the sign up (fixed in the sign up thread now. Thanks for being vigilant!

As far as I know, 8 is….well fuck. has anyone started it yet? if not, maybe I could burp it out in a day.

as for the numbering due to the two page 7s, I think it would be unwise to change that in the script. you did both "page 7's" in the script, right? It might be numbered differently on the HA site itself now, but as far as the script itself goes, everyone still has the actual pages they were assigned, so I don't think it's a good idea to change that.

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Wait, what page in the script does that make mine? 14? I've been trying to figure how I'll do page 13 in the script.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I've started thumbnailing page 8 and will finish it if it isn't what Josh has done, I was picking up from after the last panel on the last page posted.

Posted at

genejoke: yeah, I didn't realize the page # script issue -I guess draw the page you thumbnailed?

– I just finished (script page 9 which starts with the hands through the window panel)

Sorry for any bit that I might've played into the confusion! Thanks for the opportunity, YOU ALL ROCK MORE THAN THE FRAGGLES AT STONEHENGE!

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Ya, I did both page #7s so the script and the artist assignment list use the same numbers - it's only the published page number that uses a different numbering scheme. It's probably simplest not to change that now, artists should just be aware that, when it's published, the page will have a different number than it does in the script. So long as noone bases anything off the published comic page numbers, we're all good.

The next page is indeed the one that was originally assigned to Nepath. If that's the one Josh did we're all good. :)

Sorry for any confusion.

EDIT: Shastab, you're still doing page #13 in the script - it will just be called page #14 when it's published 'cos of the extra page #7.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Okay I have the next page in hand. Should be ready soon.

EDIT. It's done. The page is in the dropbox folder.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Mega! Thank you everyone for rallying through this shit!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

How are the rest of the pages coming? if there is another in need of doing I can take it.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

After a rather bumpy schedule these past few weeks it would be good if we could keep up a weekly update schedule until the chapter ends. So, shastab24's page needs to be done next week. Also, is anyone in contact with joeyjarin about the final two pages?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.