Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

The script has vanished too. :/  But if it's the vehicle I think it is, there's a reference pic.  Send me an email at my Gmail address (which is what you'd expect it is) and I'll add you go the Dropbox if I can and send you the reference pic if I can't. 

shastab24 wrote:
Not a part of the Dropbox, so I don't know the answer here: do we have a design for the vehicle Bones is driving on my page?

Posted at

Looks like Melvin deleted the pages (according to Dropbox). He probably deleted it from his local pc dropbox without realizing it synchs with the web dropbox's files.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Shit, just noticed this shit goin on! way to be on the ball and fix it, guys. Thank you for that. 

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Allright, I've updated who we've got pages from and who we've dont (including my humble self), and the cover should be ready too.
It's show time!

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Hey, what's happening with this, BTW? I figured the first page would be up by now? Is there another brief hiatus, and if so do we want some fanart or something to fill the void?
Thanks. 

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

In the interests of putting my money where my mouth is re: this suggestion, I'm putting myself forward as a reserve artist for this title.  If anyone is unable to do their pages for whatever reason, I'm happy to fill in.  I'd like 2-3 weeks warning if at all possible though, please.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Congrats! \o/
I guess I was mostly wondering about Fuku's page 3. I know CD is champing at the bit to do 4 and 5, but I haven't heard from Fuku in a while so I wasn't sure if he's about at the moment? 

Abt_Nihil wrote:
I was just too busy this week (I handed in my dissertation, woot). But the cover is up now!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I've been in touch with Fuku a little while ago and he said that he'd get to the last page when the update started. I just let him know that we started, so we should have that page soon, I hope.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Awesome. :)   Sorry for being such a nervous Nelly. 

BTW, CDMalcolm has also offered his services as a reserve artist.  If it does becomes necessary, I won't be offended if you ask him before me. I would too in your shoes - his art is epic. :) 

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

haha, oh not at all man. As a matter of fact, I appreciate the backup. and thanks for the heads up! You may be needed….

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I looked into see how this is coming along…  well it looks to be in hand, but if pages need picking up I'm back and able to. 

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Genejoke wrote:
I looked into see how this is coming along…  well it looks to be in hand, but if pages need picking up I'm back and able to.

If you want, you can take my pages. Don't feel obligated, but I'd be glad to have ya on board.

darkace
darkace
Posted at

Hey all!
Just a little update from me.  Sorry, I've been away for family emergencies, but as far as my pages go…page 11 is almost done and should be in the Dropbox soon.  I hope to get it up there by next week.
Page 1 looks awesome, by the way!  Looking forward to seeing the rest of the story!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

darkace wrote:
Hey all!
Just a little update from me.  Sorry, I've been away for family emergencies, but as far as my pages go…page 11 is almost done and should be in the Dropbox soon.  I hope to get it up there by next week.
Page 1 looks awesome, by the way!  Looking forward to seeing the rest of the story!

Thanks, Darkace! We can;t wait to see it! And sorry about the emergencies, I hope things are going smoothely for you and yours now.

darkace
darkace
Posted at

@PIT_FACE–Thanks!  Things are looking better on my end…and as promised, page 11 is in the Dropbox…Hope y'all like it!  Gonna try to get page 12 done asap…

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

It's awesome, Darkace! Really lokin forward to see in more.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

So, since Nepath announced his retirement from comics, and we haven't heard from him since, I suspect we won't get his Fandango page (which was due last week) either. Anyone who's willing to quickly fill in for him? Now, I might be able to provide a b/w page myself, just not within a few days (maybe next week though). So, anyone who could do it faster, or who could color my page, please speak up! :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.