Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

HA #9 - Wrath of the Zombie Queen (page assignments & references)

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

I've just seen Act 2, Page 7 and Act 2, Page 13 in the dropbox folder "working pages." Would you guys like me to letter these?

Posted at

I would appreciate it Iron since I don't have a really good format for lettering that doesn't look good at all :C

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

sux wrote:
I would appreciate it Iron since I don't have a really good format for lettering that doesn't look good at all :C
Could you put up a file that is pdf or jpeg? You have posted one up that my computer doesn't seem to like.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Page Six should be in the dropbox. Page 7 I'll be trying to finish over the weekend.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Abt_Nihil wrote:IMPORTANT! Can anyone quickly (= less than 2 weeks) fill in for the next page (act 1 page 11)?

I can give it a go. I'll see what I can do.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

It maybe late thursday. if that s okay. right now inking it in until 12 am. then thursday night I'll color it in after work. i'll drop it in the drop box.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Sorry for the delay, still not finish coloring this. Again, I'll try and submit tonight after I'm done coloring. I know others are waiting for the next page as well as I am.

Egg Comics
Egg Comics
Posted at

Putting the finishing (lettering) touches on my page.
Does anyone know if Wrath has a special design to his word balloons, or are they just normal round, white word balloons?

Posted at

I believe they were regular maybe just some spooky lettering?

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

I've just added some extra dialogue into Melsr's Act 2, Page 14 as I thought it might make the dialogue flow better. I also added the sword into Panel 1, just to make the Peligroso/Kaine scene a little more tense. Hope this is okay.

melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

It look good to me ironhand :-)

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

OKay I finished my last page Act 2 page 11. For right now I'm looking over the next issue script just so I can be ahead of the game. I come in early this time. Also, I'm none too pleased with my coloring on page 11 act 2.  I think I put too much FX on the page. 

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

So in drawing the next page (sure took my time, gosh darn it), I realize I have a problem: I have no idea what the artifact looks like.  Is there a reference picture?  Nobody before me drew it, and it's actually a focus of these next two pages I have to draw.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Hm, I don't think we have reference for it yet. Voodoo artefacts usually seem to involve grotesque figurines and skulls… maybe one of you would like to whip something up? Or I could do some sketches bit tomorrow.

Posted at

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Thanks, sux.  I'll use that design.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Yeah, quite like that! I think it would be cool if the thing had a handle, like a scepter, so I took some of your visual ideas and turned it into this:

Posted at

@Abt- That looks really good :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.