Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

good people of townston, i bring you ill tides, for your beloved axe weilding mayor is mafia
woe!
woe upon the good people that this fate should befall us!
take heed my dearest citizens for great suffering may soon befall us all. i am sorry

Posted at

As Product and Roku took to the podium of important Townstonian things, Product cleared his throat "Now, this was a strange election, and I did promise strange things, like that I'd name my axe pardonner. Well, I am a man of my word so…" and before anyone could even figure out what that implied, Product Placement swung the axe of forgiveness with a great, cleaving backswing, right onto Rokulily.
[spoiler]Rokulily the Vigilante was insta-axed[/spoiler]
"We did good, Forgiveness. We did good." Product picked up the mangled pardonner sash and tied it to his axe as he walked off stage and called it a day.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Okay, so I´m going to assume that everyone who voted for Product Placement is Mafia.

Now, Townspeople, who is going to organize us? Who needs to be protected? Who needs to be killed (Oh, wait, I don't think the killing thing is gonna happen)? 

Posted at

Kroatz wrote:
who is going to organize us?

So yeah… that kinda placed me in a negative light. However, you all clearly saw it, she was comming right at me, that mad woman.

There is no need to worry, though. The axe has forgiven her.

THE AXE ALWAYS FORGIVES!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I did warn you all that Product Placement wanted to kill all of us.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Yeah.  So Product, maybe this is why you don't get to be Mayor so often.  The power goes to your head, or to your axe.  whatever.  it's messy. 

Looks like the town has to hope that the SK wants the mafia dead before he/she turns attention toward the upstanding citizen types.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

same wrote:
I feel like I've wasted my vote.

Posted at

same wrote:
I feel like I've wasted my vote.
Ahhhh, politics. Anyway, boys and girls, only 9 and three quarters more hours to do your nightly business!

Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
Yeah.  So Product, maybe this is why you don't get to be Mayor so often.  The power goes to your head, or to your axe.  whatever.  it's messy.

I'll have you know that I've been a pretty good mayor, when fighting on the side of the town.

While I haven't always survived all the way through, every single game where I was elected into office, has resulted in the side that I was on in winning the game.

But alas. The Axe must have its way and the Axe demands a more appropriate avatar. (Edit: Never mind. GM says no so I'll stay a Hissyfit lord.)

Also, there is currently an open position in Team Evil, for anyone interested.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Product:  I am still grieving the untimely death of Rokulily and you're Openly Recruiting!  Perhaps a new title is in order:  The Flaunter of Finite Forgiveness.  or something like: FLAUNTER

@jninja - I like the narrations!  well, maybe not the actions, but you gussy them out very nicely

Posted at

Kroatz wrote:
same wrote:
- I feel like I've wasted my vote.

Now, be nice. If only one more person had voted for Roku, she would have ended as the mayor. That means, you would have ended up with the local vigilante in office and I probably would have been instalynhced; not a bad start for the town, in all regards.

So while Same's vote may not have mounted to anything, it's not like it was a total waste. It's just that it wasn't good enough.

Posted at

I've just finnished doing 16 hour shifts at work can someone get me up speed with whats going on?

Posted at

Call Me Tom wrote:
I've just finnished doing 16 hour shifts at work can someone get me up speed with whats going on?
Okay let's see were to start. The town decided not to give me a graduation gift, Kroatz made points about how the same people get into office/gm. Product made a fuss about how the numbers showwed he hasn't been in office THAT much, while pointing at me and guestimating how often I have been in office. I counter with a no one pays attention to me anyway. Product and Roku get into office together as a power couple. But like most couples in politics one claimed the other was a mafia and then was instalynched by the other. Kroatz asked who shall the townies rally around to fight the mafia mayor. Product dropped any sort of facade. He is mafia and people who voted for him are thus probably mafia.

TLDR: Product is 90% likely to be mafia. 

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Just have to note that Kroatz found a great meme.  Ordinarily I'm not a meme fan, but, you know – Patrick Stewart making a duck face …

Since it's my job to state the obvious (although I remain untitled, so I guess it's a volunteer position), I take it that the detective will be posting his/her discoveries instead of discussing them in private with the BO (Bad One - but you knew that.  see:  obvious)

Posted at

Well… I'm always interested in hearing what the detective has to say about stuff.

Veeeery interested.

Hm? Yeah, all right. I'll go tell them.

And so is the axe.

Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
@jninja - I like the narrations!  well, maybe not the actions, but you gussy them out very nicely
lementably i can't control people's actions… yet, I must accept simply dressing said actions with ribbons and euthanisms. SPEAKING OF TOPICS I DIDN'T MENTION! Less than an hour and a half left, boys and girls! What will happen next? Oh I am just tickled pink to find out!

same
same
Posted at

Product Placement wrote:
Well… I'm always interested in hearing what the detective has to say about stuff.

Veeeery interested.

Hm? Yeah, all right. I'll go tell them.

And so is the axe.
I'm more curious what the vigilantee has to say about th-…
Oh wait.

Posted at

NIGHT ONE
Well here we are, boys and girls, and by we I of course mean you, since I am just a spectre DAMNED TO NARRATE THE DEATHS OF YOU ALL! Ahem, moving on. When TheFlyingGreenMonkey, or Monkey as he will be refered to because damn that is like a stupidly long name to have to type out, was a real go getter! A real man of the night, usually. Tonight he just sat at home and watched cartoons. Yes, monkey was blissfully watching the latest episode of his favorite animations when he heard an old skulking. Before the cats that control old Monkey could turn him around to investigate this perculiar sneaking noise, his throat was ripped out in less than four shakes of a Harkovast's tale!
[spoiler]TheFlyingGreenMonkey *pant pant* the mafia goon is off the air[/spoiler]
Monkey's sneaky murderer was in no hurry to leave however, infact the assailant actually sat down to catch the rest of the delightful cartoon on the television!
DOUBLE LYNCH DECLARED
Well well now, folks, things sure are heating up for day two! Heating up so much you might need to get me some tasty ice cream to cool down my typing fingers so I can continue to narrate this thrilling game! … With a waffle cone! GOD HELP YOU IF YOU FORGET MY CONE! Ahem, tasty, frozen confectionaries aside, kidlets, you should all send in TWO candidares to be lynched! Yes, that would be great if you did.

Posted at

Well then… obviously some forgiveness has to be dished out, for this one.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

@jninjashadow

Eat it in good health, before the skulking one skulks again

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

This is gonna sound pretty crazy, but I think PP might be mafia.

Posted at

Woa woa woa. Let's not throw any wild accusations around.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

So, a double lynching?
The only clues I saw are:
"skulking" and
a mention of Harkovast.  Niccea's profile mentions Harkovast.  coincidence?  Since I don't have better, I think Niccea is a candidate.
and then, I'm looking around,
looking around …

Anybody got anything ?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.