Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Jill: I can use the Aura?! Ohh this is so awesome! *leaps on greg* Comeon buddy we got some new energy blasts to do!

Nene: H-hold on Jill, you probably should learn how to do all that from Pico. I mean, he is a user after all.

Jill:
uh-huh…Jasmine is there anything wrong with me?

Jasmine: well no, not at the moment, but I will require more time to-

Jill: Then what are we waiting for this is a time of celebration! Let's get some drinks! I want to see how this new body handles!

Nene: you do realize the current situation that the world is in, right?

Jill:
well, yeha and it will be solved, but right now, we just added me to the arsenal. I became what took years in minutes. im sure I can master this before anything serious.

Mia:(hm…despite maturity she still acts like herself.)

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:*Pico frowned*i don't approve of the idea of you drinking Jill…plus this is serious business! we don't even know if "this"*he points at her body*is temporary or if you could even turn it on and off.
Jill:you worry too much i'll be fine.
Pico:*sighs*look this has been strange week for me so how about you do me a favour and not start drinking.
Jill:pfft fine!*she then crossed her arms and looked away from her brother*
Pico:(i hate when i have to act like a dad around her..)just sit with me for a few minutes.*as they sat across from each other Pico crossed his legs and closed his eyes as his body glowed*listen sis i don't want anything bad to happen to you if you come across strange or powerful creatures.i care about you too much to want to see you get hurt..
Jill:aww Pico…
Pico:our energies can be like beacons if not too careful they'll just be bright and out of control.and id rather teach you how to prevent that from happening…

Posted at

Jill: but I don't know where to start *sits down with greg now at her side petting the war cat* im still new to this whole magic and now, I have this aura thing. If we're going to be honest, I don't even know what having an Aura means.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:that…is a little hard to explain.your aura is your inner being or more accurate your life force in magical form.everyone has their own form of life force that flows through their body but with aura you can use it defensivly by surrounding it in your body or to detect others with magical connection.i can also use it as a attack by gathering a certain amount of it into a sphere like shape or even add a bit of strength to my sword strikes…but that is just me.let's see just how much magical energy you can tap into without using Greg.
Jill:what do you want me to do?
Pico:try focusing. when i have to tap into it its….usually on impulse but it also requires focus.
Jill:*Jill closed her eyes and as she focused her body was wrapped in a pink glow*(ok just focus.)

Posted at

Harbinger: *holds in front of a slightly too short door* Okay, you can shut up now. We're here. *mumbles angrily to himself* Making me work 10 minutes overtime… So totally going to leave 15 minutes early tomorrow…
Doc: *silent stare*
Harbinger: *silence*
Doc: *cough*
Harbinger: Sure, don't thank me. *begins to shuffle off*
Doc: Ahem! Aren't you going to open the door for me?
Harbinger: *doesn't turn around* No.
Doc: How rude… *opens the door and crouches through into a giant office cubicle with an equally giant horned (drumroll)… blue man with a yellow suit sitting at a bureau desk*
Lord Penance: Yeah, yeah, no need to knock. Just come in all you want! Not like I have freaking work to do. *looks over and freezes* … Doc! Oh wow, how long has it been! Sit down, have a drink! *points at a chair; it's seat is 6 inches above Doc's head*

Posted at

Jill:*began to focus and slowy her aura began to flourish. it wasn't big or very dense, if anything it was almost a thin bubble wrapped around her*

*in the office*

Doc: * Grows himself rather large and places the watermelon on his desk with a manner of all other drinks then sits on the back of the chair* Why thank you. It really has been some time. *pours a glass* How have things been down here since I last visited?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:thats great Jill! now try to put all that energy into 1 hand.*as she did so she made a small pink aura sphere*
Jill:like this?
Pico:exactly! i knew you could do it im so proud of you right now.

Posted at

Jill:(if he's proud of that, I wonder…)*begins to concentrate and ends up making the sphere pop and land her on her back*(well, so much for making it bigger.)

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico smiled as he pulled her back up*
Pico:aura or manna if you prefer can be dangerous if you rush what you are doing.*he then put his hand under hers making both glow and a half pink half blue aurasphere appear ontop of her hand*but with. enough patients and control you can achieve much more.
Jill:do you really think so?
Pico:of course!*Mia watched the 2 siblings interact and smiled*now come on id say you deserve a special drink.
Mia:(Pico…)
Jill:oh? like what?*Pico smiled as he rummaged through the kitchen until he took out a blender*
Pico:a delicious Milkshake!*hearing this made Jill curious as she watched Pico throw some fruit in the cup*ok now some milk and a scoop of ice-cream.*he then added it to the cup and attach the cup to the blender*then all we gotta so is turn it on and-*VRRRRRRRRM!!!!* *as it started to spin it turns out Pico forgot to put a lid on it making the drink splash on Jills and Picos face*….huh.*he then wiped some off his face and tasted it*it's still good.
Jill:Pico…hahahaha!you are still a goofball.*she then wiped a bit of the milkshake and tried it herself*(wow!)

Posted at

Jill: Pico this is really good. Mia you have to try this.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:*Pico blushed as he rubbed the back of his head*heh.
Mia:*Mia wiped some off Pico and tried it*yeah its really good.
Pico:in that case i'll make 1 for you too!*after cleaning himself and Jill off.he tried again making sure to not make the same mistake twice* and poured it in 3 cups*hey Nene! want to try my milkshake?
Nene:sure!*as she walked into the kitchen Pico immediately gave it to her*whats in it?
Pico:lets see…milk a few berries and fruit a scoop of ice-cream blended with some ice.so don't drink it all at once you might get a brain freeze.*they all took a sip making Jill raise a eyebrow*
Jill:why does mine taste a bit different?
Pico:i added a small slice of moon melons i hope the taste isn't to random after all its hard to tell with that kind of fruit.
Jill:no i like it alot.
Pico:heh thanks sis.
DP:(whats next? you'll start your own juice bar?)
Pico:(drinks are like potions.with the right ingredients you are bound to make something.)
DP:(yeah. yeah. whatever…)
Nene:talking to yourselves?
Jill:hmm?
Pico:uh heh…*Picos eyes glowed yellow showing DP was in control*
DP:*he then drank the rest of said milkshake*pretty much.

Posted at

*at that point a knock at the door could be heard*

Mia:(I wonder who that could be?)*gets the door*

Anita:*glomp* We found it!

Mia: oh hello Anita…what did you find?

Anita: the stuff! *looks at jill* who's that?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:that is just Jill my sister.*he then folded his arms as he smiled at Anita*ok Ann what "stuff" are you refering to here?

Posted at

Anita:We found where all of Shadowblade's stuff was located. Let me tell you now, it is a lot. *looks to jill squinting*

Jill:
…what?

Anita: you haven't been taking anything in a pill shape, have you?

Jill: No, just strange liquids.

Anita:*brightens up* ok then! *looks back to pico* but yeha we found his cube, his computer, his DVD stash…there's even things I don't think he knew he had.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:that is quite the hull.
DP:(why is she even telling us all this?)
Pico:im honestly surprised that you could find anything that belongs to him.since Shadowblade is pretty sneaky when it comes to keeping his personal things a secret.wait things he didn't know he had? like what?
DP:(probably something crazy like a portal gun.)

Posted at

Sorry about the massive downtime on my end. Life seems to increasingly revolve around work. I'll post something Soon(TM) and I've also got something sweet in store for you equally Soon(TM).

UPDATE: Whew, good I slapped a (TM) to that Soon…(TM)
So, life's been busy, I've been either on work trips or sick when I wasn't… Seriously, I was literally chained to the bed this entire week, incapable of doing anything.
So have just a little more patience. Perhaps next weekend? We'll see…

Posted at

Welp, its been 2yrs. Might as well get the elephant put out of the room. Yes, like most good things worked on, Zot as abruptly come to an end. Its a shame too as this story arc was going to be the last serious part of the narrative. Honestly when I first started this way back in college I didn't think It would draw so many close to here. and cause of it a lot of things were explored. There were a mix of times some good some bad and some even weird. However, before this ends and becomes the last post of Zot I would like to tell you all where it would have went from here.

Doc would wait till Snow would be found down there, invite him to Taco Hell, and get him 2 sinners fajitas. The two would talk for a bit before breaking out into an argument of whether or not Snow would be coming back. Argument would turn into shouting, and possible battle, with Doc leaving snow some food for thought about how he should handle his relationship and leaves back to the tower forgetting to close the portal and allow Snow to sneak out and do his own thing.

Then from there the goal would be to get the boss back and Doc would set the gate up for Dimension S. a handful of people would go there doc excluded seeing how he can not enter the abnormal space. Something about he and Shadowblade being made of the same weirdness and would cause the other constant pain or something. Anywho, the group would run into "I" aka the first shadowblade who would test the groups mettle by fighting them all. Pico would realize that he's able to channel all 3 of his beings inside the dimension and gain a new technique from the outcome. The end result would bring a newly refurbished Shadowblade from the lake for the others to carry out and vanish back to the ether till needed again.

The group comes back to find Val had gone missing due to her being a victim of what the professor had inside her and likely controled. Shadowblade knows where she went due to being able to feel a piece of himself in that area. What follows next is the battle of all battles. Zot vs mutants, Remus vs Doc, The Professor and Shadowblade have a chat before,"Liam" rears his ugly head. he reveals a Nachzehrer of his own, possibly belonging to Clare and tosses it at the two. It immediately eats Rheinheim giving it a boost due to how long his soul has been on here and now he's immortal acting as an energizer battery and battles SB. "Liam", in the meanwhile, goes after his former student. Many try to stop the man but are stopped dead from either the fire or the blackness he's adsorbed from being in Shadowblade for so long. Eventually, he comes across a tired Doc and Val who seems to be in labor. At that point Snow shows back up and decides to finish what he's started not for her, not for zot, but for himself. The two clash as shadowblade finishes up his battle and seals the beast in a crystal. Snow finishes his duel and "Liam" tries to pull an exploding man. He fails though as enough chaos has been unleashed and the court decides to intervene. A brief discussion happens between they and SB and they leave him to this world taking "Liam" away. From there the world rebuilds, Snow is nowhere to be seen, val has a happy baby hog, and everyone lives well.

After that well, there were going to be a couple small stories. The court accidentally leaving behind a pen which allows doc to shape reality in the tower for he best dirty novel getting almost everyone he knows laid, Snow and Val would after much discussion and some angry passionate love making would try to stay together for Vincent's sake, Anita's birthday, and a small 10 years later epilogue.
So, yeha. that's what would have happened next if it were continued. I want to thank everyone who was apart of it. Snow the Hedgehog, Pico, Ink-Wolfe, DN and those who read and interacted with it. If something ever happens with this…a reboot or a comic adaptation, one can only tell. With that, I wish you all a happy new years, and remember We Are Zot!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.