Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Reashi
Reashi
Posted at

Post those pics here or it didn't happen bro!
Hahahaha
Seriously though, this is the thread for posting pics or atleast links to those pics :3
Remember you guys have until the 25th or the totalitarian secret santa deadbeat watch committee will intervene :3

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

For OzoneOcean: wanted one of his characters doing something 'Christmasy' - this is the most 'Christmasy' thing I could imagine Pinky doing.  She made her own Star!  Nope - that wasn't Santa… Nope!  Nope!  hehe (sorry I had to sort of rush it - my next week is going to be extremely busy) Anyway.  Merry Christmas!

go here for full size
http://imageshack.us/a/img132/5728/4lez.jpg

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Reashi just asked for a surprise so…here is Santa finding something surprising in his sack of presents!

Posted at

For KimLuster -

REQUESTED:
Like a Christmas-themed page using my character, Kimber Lee, from The Godstrain comic, (preferably with some dreamy, surrealistic elements, but that's not necessary).

Here is Kimber Lee in an Art Nouveau-Styled Christmas. Greatly inspired by Alphonse Maria Mucha's Emerald painting and KimLuster's The Godstrain comic. Warm wishes for the rest of your Holiday Season!!
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ kawaiidaigakusei

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Oh my gosh, kawaiidaigakusei!  It's gorgeous!  Thank you so much!  Do you mind if I copy it and put it in my comic for a Christmas page?  Also looked up Alphonse Maria Mucha's 'Emerald' - wow!  Thanks again, and Merry Christmas to you!

UltimateZ
UltimateZ
Posted at

For kawaiidaigakusei
Requested - would like a grayscale/black and white drawing of a major city skyline
(real or made up). The busier, the better. It does not need to haveperfect perspective, it does not need to be perfectly shaded, line artis fine! My only request is that it has no people.

You can find the full image here http://i.imgur.com/qkrrM7j.png?1
I tried to make a city skyline to the best of my ability.  Architecture is not one of my strong suites honestly, but I hope you like it in the end.
*edit

Posted at

Marvelous work, UltimateZ! Cityscapes can get tricky because of all those lit up windows but you absolutely pulled it off. I pulled a sketch out of my sketchbook, colored it and placed it with the background. It looks fantastic!
Thank you and happy holidays.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ kd

Reashi
Reashi
Posted at

HippieVan wrote:
Reashi just asked for a surprise so…here is Santa finding something surprising in his sack of presents!
Haha that is awesome, the duck got into the egg nogg again :3
This one is for Asbin :3

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

@Reashi : Thanks I love it!
This one is for UltimateZ

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

My person was Mechanical_lullaby who wanted a new avatar.

I really don't know what you want for this. I drew up some rough sketches based on your user name. Let me know if any would work for you and I will finish it off.

Or, if none of these are to your fancy, just let me know what you have and mind and I will get it done.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

@Niccea: You have to take off all the crap after "png" or "jpg" or what have you for the pictures to work…no idea why it adds that on!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:
For OzoneOcean: wanted one of his characters doing something 'Christmasy' - this is the most 'Christmasy' thing I could imagine Pinky doing.  She made her own Star!  Nope - that wasn't Santa… Nope!  Nope!  hehe (sorry I had to sort of rush it - my next week is going to be extremely busy) Anyway.  Merry Christmas!
go here for full size
http://imageshack.us/a/img132/5728/4lez.jpg

I love it! Thankyou Kim! Too bad I didn't check this thread earlier! That is lovely, thankyou!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
The star-bazooka was a really cool interpretation and you got Pinky's bum in there perfectly. Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!!!!

——-

Here is my pic for Jules:
Shadow Fox fighting a Christmas villian.
It's an eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil snowman!!!!!! Neon effects FTW!
Full size here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/ozoneocean/Sketch2059518m_zps21ffc482.jpg

Shadow Fox comic here: theduckwebcomics.com/Shadow_Fox/

Posted at

I am so digging this bird it's crazy. The gift I have will be posted tonight.

Niccea wrote:
My person was Mechanical_lullaby who wanted a new avatar.

Posted at

This was for Vickie of Used Books
She requested her characters celebrating with her Secret Santa's (or the Santa) I chose Seiko and Kaida to pair up with Skully and Skiv.
Just under the wire!
And in ugly Christmas sweaters.

Reashi
Reashi
Posted at

smkinoshita wrote:

This was for Vickie of Used Books.  She requested her characters celebrating with her Secret Santa's (or the Santa) I chose Seiko and Kaida to pair up with Skully and Skiv.  Just under the wire!  And in ugly Christmas sweaters.
The image link seems to be broken :(

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I found it. :)

Thanks smkinoshita. :) And yeah, Kaida won't have a holiday without rum, vodka, or really anything with a bit of spirit to it. 

Jules
Jules
Posted at

Secret Santa to HippieVan! He wanted a something Star Trek & Christmas related so this is what came to mind lol. Had to go the hand-drawn route since I've misplaced my tablet stylus (which kinda sucks).

Merry Christmas ppl! :P

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Thanks, Jules! :D

Posted at

For smkinoshita

I really like Skullgirl anyway, so the choice was obvious.
…Also I like to draw bums …
Merry Xmas!
(If you want something less bummy, I can redo it :3)

Posted at

I didn't have time to finish reading the entire comic I was suposed to do fanart for (not much of it at all to be totaly honest) so I hope I didn't leave out any important details. If I did though please tell me so I can fix it.

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Hey, I like it.

Anyways, for Jaggedclaw:

Posted at

mechanical_lullaby wrote:
For smkinoshita

I really like Skullgirl anyway, so the choice was obvious.
…Also I like to draw bums …
Merry Xmas!
(If you want something less bummy, I can redo it :3)
Thank-you!  And don't worry about the bum.
Kinda hard to avoid drawing bums with Skully's old outfit. ;)

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Niccea wrote:
T-T I feel unloved.
Aww your Secret Santa dropped the ball?  Would a belated 'Merry Christmas' help?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.