Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Heroes Alliance Team Dynamics and Character Roles

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Nepath: I didn't mean it like that. But I don't think it will involve kicking her off the team, I felt that she would leave on her own accord, after she has grown up, as you put it. But unless I remember incorrectly, there will have to come a time when Titan is removed from the line-up, temporarily or permanently, you didn't specify.

New costume halfway through the first season, noted. :)

Ah…I fogot about that. Ignore it!
Although I don't expect HA to stick religiously to the Energize/HU continuity - I do want to maintain it for Titan. When this originally started I knew what I had planned for Titan in Hunted #1 (depowered/coma) and thought this would effect her realistically appearing here…that is also one of the reasons that I jumped Hunted ahead one year so I could have that clean slate.

Anyway…hope that clears things up?

Posted at

Lol! I know that we want to have HA independent from HU, but A LITTLE continuity nod here and there hasn't harmed anyone! My point is, that in-universe year gap WILL run out eventually. Perhaps not now, not next year or the year after that, but it will happen. I'm just planning and discarding things a LITTLE ahead, no need to pull the worryhat over your head. :)

Posted at

I guess I should put a little info on Wraith.

Wraith is kind of like the devil on your shoulder whom noone else can really see, he usually is kinda cold and serious with Peligroso. Since he is a demon, I think prolly the only people who could "see" him would be people with strong mystical power or energy such as Kaine or perhaps possessing god like abilities or are demonicly aligned themselves like Bleeder. Everyone else might feel a strange feeling from him, at least that's what I think anyway, thought I would let you guys know.

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

I understand that sort of an attitude towards Heroes Alliance, and I would have started a comic based on the characters, if at least to set them up, but I'm finding it rather difficult to find artists who have free time. Currently I'm pushing my comic surrounding Split and Protean to get drawn–taking the tack that each artist need only do a page–and am finding it difficult enough than to add in stories of other characters. But it could be possible that Sparkle and Astral would be like Shell in Heroes Unite: they start as just other characters in the story and get their own comic later which explains them in detail.

Also, writing-wise, I'm tending to focus on my own superhero universe (Tempore is the only character that I mentioned in this thread which carries over to this universe–so far). However, I have an idea of how to do a Sparkle/Astral origin comic, and have been imagining how they might interact with Heroes Alliance characters (and how they got involved in the first place). For instance: I think Sparkle might be infatuated with Brad Stone, and Astral might trip over himself around Bombshell (but what straight man wouldn't?).

Posted at

I think Peligroso will enjoy having Bones around XD

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

sux wrote:
I think Peligroso will enjoy having Bones around XD
hahaha! it could certainly get messy…

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

it could possibly be sooner than later! i sent ya a PQ on the matter.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I like this forum.

SolarCell € Bombshell:

She has a lot of respect for bombshell and trusts her completely going by what other team members say about her. She in hindsight is fearful of bombshell due to the training sessions and mandatory testing of her currently uncontrollable powers. Bombshell herself have some others team members keep an eye on this new comer not of this universe.

SolarCell € Shell:

SolarCell is kind of shy around Shell. She feels that Shell either does not trust her or like her. She tries to "re" introduce herself during her check up on the monitoring tech. There after that, it might just remain as a "hi" and "good morning" relationship during off hours. During battle, She will pretty much, "try" and follow orders IF Shell ever does. She will continue to try and gain his respect the longer she is with HA.

SolarCell € Mr. Imp

Even though she knows that Bombshell has Imp look after her during off hours at HA HQ, she feels at home with Imp due to his personality. She likes the fact that imp jokes around and makes her feel comfortable when other members seem intense. She kind of look towards him as like one of the persons to go to when she is feeling down. According to her, she like the fact that he listens to her. This is kind of placing Imp into the "friend" zone.

SolarCell € RoofRat

At first, RoofRat was completely keeping himself away from getting to know her until Bombshell Assigns him to her. After that, he completely opens up to her to make her feel comfortable. So she trusts him. As much as she trust Mr. imp.

SolarCell € Relik

SolarCell is somewhat impressed that Relik is an Actor and is a team member of HA. However, she is not star struck. She also thinks that he would not have a thing in common with him being that he is a superstar. She would basically keep the relationship as a hi and bye thing, but will follow his orders on the battle field.

SolarCell € Azumorph

When RoofRat showed Azumorph's profile, she instantly fell in love. Around him, she is nervous. She can hardly speak to him in a normal conversation when they have one. He would feel odd around her…maybe due to her awkwardness. She have a crush on Azumorph and will try to get with him. She may or may not follow through if he orders her to do something during battle. She would be trying too hard to impress him and fumbling the task.

SolarCell € Vora

After getting to know her, I think they will get along fine. Vora would seem a little young, but I think they would have a few things in common in their personal lives.

SolarCell € Amalgam

I Think at first they might bump heads during off hours, but the during battle they play off each other like how Shell and him did in the ninja issue. They might be a tag team of sorts In battle that Bombshell may play if it should come up. I think I might have them give each other battle nicknames as a thing between them.

SolarCell € Bluejay

I think they would get along fine once they meet.

SolarCell € Comet Kid

I think they would get along fine once they meet.

SolarCell € Peligroso

She is going to like his aggressiveness on the field of battle. Peligroso's demon will see her dark aura and tells Peligroso that she is a Demi. He of course thinks it's cool and thinks nothing of it….might even fail to tell Bombshell about it.

SolarCell € Bleeder

Bleeder maybe skeptical of SolarCell because of her aura. They may not get along.

SolarCell € Titan

I think they might be ok with each other. But who knows.

SolarCell € Wireless

She will get along with Wireless. He was her first contact of all the HA team members and the first person in the HUniverse altogether.

SolarCell € Chaos

I guess she will get along with Chaos, but I think Chaos's sarcasm would get to SolarCell at some point. Again who knows. Could be a story that might change that relationship between the two.

SolarCell € Sparkle

She may feel a little odd around her, but I think when SolarCell finds a kind heart in Sparkle, she warms up to her. They would get along fine.

SolarCell € Astral

SolarCell might feel weird around Astral because of his flirting around women. I'd love to create a nice short, shorts about Astral and SolarCell. This might even explain what I mean in the first statement above. They would get along fine.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

This is fun!  Let's do Chaos, too. 

Chaos by-and-large likes everybody.  She's very outgoing.  Incidentally, she'll probably be fairly protective of her secret identity for a while until she learns how to trust the team.  I'm open to inter-character arcs involving her, too.  (Aside: Once I get her comic up and running I wouldn't mind having a guest-appearance from an HA member or two).

Chaos & SHELL: Chaos would be interested in both SHELL and his technology.  She'd be particularly interested to learn more about Volucite because it behaves like no material she's familiar with.

Chaos & HUB:  I see Chaos hitting it off with HUB and probably even helping her with stuff like HQ maintenance once she's trusted.

Chaos & Bombshell: Chaos will recognise Bombshell as being very clever.  She won't be immediately suspicious of Bombshell's motives, but she won't trust blindly either.

Chaos & Mr. Imp:  I can see these two goofing around together.  They'd probably have some interesting sparring sessions, too.

Chaos & RoofRat: I can see these two clicking since they're both martial artists and comparative newbies to the team.  Again much fun sparring to be had.

Chaos & Peligroso:  These two will probably rub each other up the wrong way.  Chaos tends to be very 'up'.  She won't dislike Peligroso but she'll probably find him a bit dull and negative and not particularly want to hang with him.

Chaos & Relik: They'll probably get on okay.  She'd be very interested in the Relik suit since it's incredibly advanced alien technology.

Chaos & Azumorph:  They'll probably get on okay.  He's a bit quiet for her tastes.

Chaos & Vora:  Oh, I can see these two talking shop all day long.

Chaos & Amalgam: He's still a bit of a cypher so it depends in what direction his character goes.  He seems to have a strong sense of justice and she'd be big into that.

Chaos & Bluejay: He comes across as a cocky kid.  She likes him, but thinks he's likely to bite off more than he can chew one day.  (Which I guess is a case of disliking your own flaws in others, since she has the exact same problem).

Chaos & Comet Kid: He seems fun and she'd enjoy hanging with him, though his sense of humour is probably a bit puerile for her  (itching powder in Bombshell's costume?  Siriously?).

Chaos & Titan: She probably wouldn't be able to resist asking Titan about the future which would probably rub her up the wrong way.

Chaos & Wireless:  They'd probably get on okay but have basically zero in common.

Chaos & Solarcell: They'd probably get on okay, but have basically zero in common, as far as I know.

Chaos & Sparkle: Chaos should get on okay with Sparkle.

Chaos & Astral: She'd probably find his flirting quite amusing and is not above teasing him back.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.