Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:heh heh…yeah.sorry about that i just can't seem to control myself when i see someone powerful.*the demi-sayain smiled widely*…i just hope he doesn't cause anymore trouble until we're ready.
Sakura:don't worry if it gets out of hand Goku can handle it.
Brenton:i guess…(dad usually has the tendency to let someone else have a go first…infact his last big fight was with Frieza.)
Sakura:i should probably let you rest now.
Brenton:awwwwwww! but Sakura! im not tired! can't Dende just heal me?*the Sayain mother sighed almost forgetting her husband was a child*
Sakura:no.incase you have already forgotten fighting Majin Buu was your idea and besides you are the one that insist that we don't rely on the dragonballs the senzu beans so i don't see how using Dendes healing magic would be different.*Brenton mumbled"me and my big mouth" under his breath*
Brenton:fine whatever.*he then closed his eyes*
Sakura:good i,ll check on you later.*Sakura walked outside*
*Sakura looked to her right and could see Violet training with Alex while Yang fell asleep on Bardocks shoulder and Taurren was meditating with Piccolo*

Posted at

Ssakura:*smiles*

Bardock: how's dad?

Sakura: He's asleep currently. how goes progress?

Bardock: *shrugs* ok I guess. as you can see over there lots of training is happening.

Sakura: uh-huh…

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*meanwhile*
Buu:hmm 2 days…what should Buu do for fun?*the pink blob was flying around until he was at a city he then landed*
*at the Kaioshin homeworld Gohan was meditateing with the Supreme Kai and Kabito.*
Gohan:uh i don't think i,ll get anywhere by meditating all day.Majin Buu could be terrorizing the earth as i speak.
Supreme Kai:hmm perhaps you're right maybe we'll need some more help.Kabito?
Kabito:very well.*he then vanished* *back at the Lookout Goku was whistling as he walked out of a bathroom but suddenly Kabito appeared surprising the Sayain*
Goku:oh hey Kabito! whats up?
Kabito:come with me.
Goku:hmm? wai-*the grumpy man grabbed Gokus shoulder teleporting him to the Supreme Kais home world*
Sakura:huh thats odd…where did he go?
Alex:what do you mean?
Piccolo:we can't sense Gokus ki anywhere…his not on Earth.
Chi Chi:WHAT!!?
Yang:*snort*please 5 more minutes….
Bardock:heh.
Chi Chi:first Gohans dead then Brenton gets beaten up now my Goku is missing!!?

Posted at

Sakura: Chi-chi i'm sure he's fine. he's jus-
Chi-chi: just what?!

Sakura:*sweatdrop*just,uh…searching for something.

Chi-chi: Well I hope its worth what I have in store for him.

*on the Kai planet*

Goku: so what exactly are you guys doing up here?
Kibito: see for yourself.

Gohan:*waves* hey dad!

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Goku:oh.hey Gohan!
Supreme Kai:now Goku i would appreciate it if you could help train Gohan.i believe we might need his power.
Goku:hmm sure! why not?*a day went by and back on Earth Majin Buu has been causing alot of trouble just by scaring civilians.but at the Lookout*
Sakura:(may as well check on him.)*as she entered the bedroom she could see the demi-Sayain sleeping in a odd manner as he had kicked the blanket off him. but that doesn't stop him from snoring while drooling*
Brenton:zzz…wow Sakura…your beautiful…zzz.
Sakura:hmm?
Brenton:thats the biggest chicken.zzz….you ever cooked.
*this causes her to fall anime style.*
Sakura:ah you big goof.*she then sighed before putting new clothes that Piccolo made which was basically a blue gi top and pants tied in a white belt with matching red wristbands and headband down on his bed and went back outside. and walked up to a worried Piccolo.*
Piccolo:he hasn't killed anyone but still causing a worldwide panic. i wonder if 2 days will be enough.
Sakura:we'll have to train harder just incase.but don't worry im sure they will win.*she then walked away*
Piccolo:and where are you going?
Sakura:im gonna make everyone breakfast before they wake-up *she then looked at Mr.Popo*that is if thats ok.
Mr.Popo:oh of course you can.
Sakura:*she then walked into the kitchen.(the kids need to keep their streangth up if they want to help fight Buu and-…im starting to sound alot like Chi Chi.)

Posted at

Sakura: *begins to prep things* (this could take some time…

*elsewhere, on the Kai planet*
Goku: So what do you need me to do?

Supreme Kai: we need you to unlock Gohan's potential.

Goku: …have you tried getting him angry?

Supreme Kai: anger is not what we are shooting for.

Goku: well then what are you aiming for.

Supreme Kai: well if you must know the goal is for him to be strong enough to use the Z-sword. A blade so powerful it can do away with Buu for sure.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Goku:a sword huh? where is it?
Supreme Kai:follow me.*they then walked until they came across a sword stuck inside a boulder*
Kabito:excuse my rudeness but you can't seriously believe that a mere Earthling could wield the Z-sword.
Supreme Kai:there is ownly 1 way to find out.Gohan are you ready?
Gohan:well i guess…*meanwhile back on Earth*
Brenton:*the demi-Sayain scratched his cheek as he woke up*(man yesterday was embarrassing…i wonder what Majin Buu is doing right now.)*he then got up changes into his new blue gi*haha! a perfect fit!*he then walked outside and began to stretch*(now that i think about it supersayain3 and fusion isn't gonna cut it.we gotta find a way to get stronger but how?)

Posted at

Gohan: *grabs the sword* Haaaaaaa!!! *begins to pull*

Kibito: he might not have what it takes.

Goku: nonsense, he's just warming up.

*back at the lookout*

Violet: *enters where Sakura is* Mommy where's daddy?

Sakura:oh, Violet. *stops cooking* he's asleep at the moment. So its best not to wake him alright?

Violet: …where?

Sakura: …I'll tell you what if you can find daddy's energy you can see him. *continues her cooking*

Violet: thanks mommy! * concentrates and smiles* found him! *begins to levitate and flies in that direction*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Gohan tries to pull the sword as hard as he can but it wouldn't budge*
Gohan:grr…HAAAH!!!!*he then transformed and tried again*
Goku:come on Gohan use all your streangth you can do it!
Gohan:HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!*as he powered up electricity sparked around him.*(if this is what we need in order to beat Buu then i can't give up!)*his ki expanded as the sword was slowly removing the weapon until he was able to slash it around*wow this is heavy.
Kabito:i-i can't believe it.
Gohan:so uh what do i do now?
*meanwhile at the Lookout*

Alex:are you sure its a wise idea to be moving like that?*Brenton was doing 1 finger push ups while not touching the ground*
Brenton:not you too…look im fine.
Violet:daddy!
Brenton:hmm? no Violet slow down!-*pow!* *the little warrior tackle-hugged her father.this causes Alex to raise a eyebrow*
Alex:fine huh?
Brenton:this proves…nothing.
Violet:hehe.

Posted at

Supreme Kai: Now we train you to use the blade and end Majin Buu once and for all.

Gohan: I dunno, how do we know that Im able to do it?

Supreme Kai:
you pulled the sword. You are definitely able to do it.

*back at the lookout*

Violet:hi Uncle Alex. Whatcha doing over here?

Alex: Making sure your dad doesn't hurt himself.

Violet: that's good… *looks to brenton kind of curiously, then smiles and hug him* your not going to get any smaller are you daddy?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*the demi-Sayain sighed as he got up and dust himself off*
Brenton:hey im not that short.(although that thought did cross my mind.heck the ownly good thing about this is that i can be a kid for awhile…but until Buus dealt with we should focus on thinking of a plan that will stop him…maybe the mafuba as a last resort.)besides it doesn't matter how short i am i can still fight.
Faker:yeah you keep telling yourself that.
Brenton:*the demi-Sayain glared*hey! what does that mean?
Faker:it means as long as you're a child you won't win many battles.
Brenton:*he smirks*oh yeah? well i,ll make sure to prove you wrong.
Faker:hmph.
Alex:*Alex sighed as he facepalmed*you Sayains are unbelievable.

Posted at

Faker: I'd love to take you on small fry, but this isn't much of a room. plus I think you already have someone roughly your size to spar with right now.

Violet:Who would that be Uncle Faker?

Faker: *sweatdrops*(Don't call me that, it makes me sound like a joke.)*ahem* as I was saying, you have someone who would seem fair to fight.*points to violet*

Violet: *gasps* you think I can beat daddy?

Faker:
absolutely Violet. *smirks* I believe you would be the perfect partner for him.

Violet: *the pride in her beamed as she looked to her father slightly concerned* but daddy is hurt Uncle Faker. It wouldn't be fair to him, plus mommy would get mad.

Faker: Well, im sure your mother wouldn't mind this one time. After all, your father has come back from worse. Heck he's even been wished back from the dead. (something I still don't know how it was able to be accomplished, unless…)

Alex: (this is a bad idea…)ok i'm stopping this right now. Do you really want to see this happen?

Faker: Are you asking me, Brenton, or yourself that? *leans in* cause between you and me I think you would find it just as entertaining.*smiles*

Alex: …Brenton, has a say in this too you know.

Faker: well then, why don't you stop talking for him and let him get a word in.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*they both looked at Brenton who looked confused as he tilted his head.he then laughed as he couldn't help but imagine Faker with red skin horns and a pitchfork.but with Alex he imagined him with blue skin a halo and angel wings.*
Alex:i swear if Violet gets badly hurt…
Faker:oh? what would you do?
Brenton:heh.heh.(hearing those 2 bicker like that makes me wonder who the real child is here…)sigh ok Violet i don't see why not.
Violet:yay! im not gonna lose to you dad!
*the demi-Sayain rubbed the bridge of his nose in a cocky manner. he then went supersayain.*
Brenton:we'll see.now don't hold back and show me what your mom taught you.
Violet:right! KAIO-KEN!!
Alex:this isn't good.
Brenton:*Violet at fast speed tried to kick Brenton but he jumped over her head and front flipped*haha! you need to be faster then that if you wanna catch me!

Posted at

Violet: I'll catch you yet, daddy!*bounces around trying to catch him or attack each time missing* im getting closer!

Faker: (hmm…perhaps this will be one sided after all? no, no im sure Violet has something she's not showing off.)

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:(wow her speed and endurance is amazing! this gonna be amazing.)take this! HA!!!*he gathers ki in one hand and throws it but she put both her hands out and fired multiple ki beams which stopped it. she then vanished*huh? where did she-
Violet:DRAGON FLIGHT KICK!!*to everyones surprise ki gathered in her foot as she kicked him in the chin sending him flying*
Alex:ooh that will hurt.*he then stopped midair and gathered ki in his hands*
Brenton:MASENKO!*but she jumped away from said attack*you won't win by landing 1 hit Violet.show me what you got.
Violet:right.*she then smiled as she zoomed in and tried to hit him with a barrage of punches and kicks but he blocked each hit*
Brenton:(come on Vi you can do better i know you can.)*meanwhile as Majin Buu was flying around he stopped as demon god Demigra appeared*
Demigra:no no this won't do.purhaps i need to bring out your better half.
Buu:you leave Buu alone*he then used his magic to split Buu into 2.1 of which was skinny and grey*
Demigra:have fun Majin Buu.*he then vanished*

Posted at

Buu: Buu are you?

Evil Buu: Me am Buu!

*back at the lookout*

Violet: ok daddy imma give you my bestest then! *puts her hands together* Ka-ME-HA-ME…

Faker:
! (since when did she take time to learn that?!)

Violet: Haaaaaa!!! *fires a large blast at brenton*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:*the demi-Sayain could be seen smiling in content as he blocked the blast the best he could.*(wow! where did all this power come from?)HAAA!!!!*the demi sayain wrapped his body in ki knowing he wouldn't be able to keep still as he was being pushed back*WAAAAAAAH!!!*he then was launched into the sky surprising everyone*
Bardock:whoa…
Taurren:the hell?
Yang:that was amazing Violet!
Krillen:(these kids just keep getting stronger and stronger…)
Violet:*gasp*sorry papa!!*Sakura and Chi Chi walked out placing the tons of bowls and plates down*
Sakura:whats going on?*Piccolo simply pointed up towards the sky as Brenton was falling*
Brenton:AHHHHHHHH!!!!*Sakura simply sighed before putting her arms out and catching him*heh hi honey…i uh can explain?
Sakura:im listening…
Brenton:well you see Faker and i were arguing and i tried to fight him but he then got Violet into it and i end up sparing with her.
Sakura:he what?!*she then glared at Faker surprising him as he sweatdropped*
Brenton:but you should of seen her Sakura! shes gotten alot stronger and even fired a giant kamehameha wave!! it was so cool.

Posted at

Sakura: well sweetie, im glad you had a good time fighting your daughter…*she smiled innocently* but last I checked you are on bed rest! *at this point her smile twisted into something frightening turning her glare from brenton to Faker and Alex* and you two…

Alex: Now Sakura, to be fair, I was against it and-

Sakura: *Silences him and motions for both to leave*

Faker & Alex: *leaves*

Sakura: Now then, Brenton…I think we need to have a talk.

Violet: daddy, are we in trouble?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*meanwhile*
Buu:no! me Buu! you die now!!*the fat Buu punches the skinny 1 but it did nothing as it stood there*

Evil Buu:you weak.*he then punched the fat buu in the gut and blasted him with a ki blast sending him flying* *at the Supreme Kais home planet*
Supreme Kai:are you ready Gohan?
Gohan:yeah!*the Kai was holding onto the strongest metal in the galaxy*
Supreme Kai:here we go!*as he threw it it made contact with the sword causing it to break in half*

*back at the Lookout*
*Brenton sweatdropped as he was scared of Sakura when she gets angry.this causes the demi-sayain to gulp*
Brenton:i don't know Violet…*he then rubbed the back of his neck looking guilty*sigh…ok Sakura go ahead.

Posted at

Buu: *responds with a blast of his own hitting the grey counterpart* Buu Show you what Buu can really do!!!

*back on the planet*

Supreme Kai:

Kibito:

Goku: huh I guess it wasn't that strong after all

*over at the lookout*

Sakura: *picks brenton up and looks at him and then sighs* …im not mad at you. I can't be mad at you and your impulse to fight, but I can ask WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! Fighting while injured and no less getting beaten by your own daughter! You could have injured yourself further! *brings him close for a hug and sighs and smiles* Brenton, what am I to do with you?

Violet: mama you sound a lot like grandma right now.

*silence fills the room for a couple of minutes*

Sakura:…I do not!

Violet:

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Yang:*whisper*Bardock i don't understand why sounding like grandma is a bad thing.
Bardock:*Bardock scratched his cheek as he sweatdropped*heh heh well you see she can be a bit moody…
Violet:yes you do m-
Brenton:*Brenton freed himself from Sakuras now crushing hug and began to push Violet away*h-hey kids look breakfast is ready lets go eat now and forget this conversation ever happened.*Sakura raised a eyebrow at the young demi-sayain but then smirked as he frantically ate his food.*
Taurren:finally im starving.*they then sat down and ate the food*
Kids:*MUNCH! MUNCH! MUNCH!*
*Faker raised a eyebrow and then smirked*
Faker:well would you look at that great Brenton scared of his own wife.
Brenton:*cough!*s-shutup.listen kids todays training is gonna be intense so enjoy your breakfast because the training wheels come off.*the kids looked at each other surprised as the demi-Sayain continued eating*
Yang:like what?
Brenton:*munch munch!!*energy constructs like my galactic ring for starters.

Posted at

Bardock: hold on your gonna try to have us learn energy constructs? Dad, that's pretty cool, but uh are you sure you want to teach in your condition?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*at the Supreme Kais homeworld*
Supreme Kai:h-how did it just break!!? the legendary Z sword is suppose to be just as strong as-
???:i haven't been awake for millennias and the first thing i hear is whinny over there.*everyone turned around and saw what appears to be a ancient Supreme Kai*

*at the Lookout the demi-Sayain sighed as his arms was wrapped in ki.he looked a little angry*
Brenton:manipulating ki not ownly has to do with the physical body but you have to have a clear mind and picture what to make.*1 of his hands glowed brightly as the now ki blade extended.this was caused by him going supersayain2 in anger.*so can everyone please forget about my health for 5 minutes and listen to me!!!? help me focus on figuring out a way to beat Majin Buu!

Posted at

Supreme Kai: uhmm…who might you be exactly?

???: a good question indeed. I am the Supreme Kai.

Goku: I thought there was only one Supreme Kai.

Elder Kai: oh no we've been around for some time.

Gohan: so are you really powerful too? Cause you don't look it.

Supreme Kai: no respect for your elders.

*back at the watch tower*

Bardock: …geez dad, sorry.

Yang: yeha dad…

Violet: *looks sad* sniff…

Sakura: Brenton I- *at this point the scroll begins to glow* hm?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*the demi-Sayain immediately reverted back to normal as he looked at Violet*
Brenton:gosh im sorry everyone. i just…don't like people worrying about me and well…the whole Majin buu thing has got me feeling annoyed.that and id rather not waste our time-
Sakura:uh Brenton?
Brenton:hmm?*the female Sayain showed him the glowing scroll*you got to be kidding me.*sigh*ok. sure. why not? so what is it this time?

*meanwhile the Evil Buu not ownly had the advantage but was much more resilient as Majin Buu couldn't land a blow on him until*
Evil Buu:Buu hungry! turn you into chocolate*PZZT!*
Buu:GAHHH!!!*the evil Buu then proceeded to eat the choclate.but when he was done it caused a strange reaction as smoke escaped the holes of his body and said body changed to the colour Pink*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.