Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Demigra: *appears* there we are a nice healthy and guaranteed evil Buu. Now then why don't you have some fun while I tend to…other experiments. *vanishes*

* back at the lookout Sakura takes Brenton away from the table and to somewhere without people*

Supreme Kai O/T: Hello? Brenton? Sakura? We have a slight problem in the timeline…scratch that, a big problem.

Sakura:
how big can it be?

Supreme kai O/T: You know that Cell creature you finished off? Well its messing up another timeline, specifically Trunk's and there's not much he can do.

Sakura: why not? he knows his timeline better than anyone else.

Supreme Kai O/T: if he does, he risks changing everything all together.

Sakura:…oh. Well, it can't be that strong. Brenton killed him last time with ease.

Supreme Kai O/T: … I think should come and see what you are working with first before assuming any further.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:right.we'll get right on it Supreme Kai of time.
Supreme Kai O/T:i knew i can count on you 2. good luck!*Sakura then closed the scroll*
*Brenton then walked up to Piccolo*
Brenton:hey Piccolo can you do me a favour by looking after the kids while Sakura and i are busy?
Piccolo:sure…be careful i sensed "his" presence earlier.
Brenton:right. lets go!*they then vanished in a veil of white light*
Krillen:i wonder how they do that.
Faker/Piccolo:its none of our business.*they then raised a eyebrow at eachother*
Krillen:anyway…with Brent gone we'll just have to teach you this stuff! right 18?
Lazuli:hmph i suppose.
Bardock:uh don't mean,to sound rude but…what do you know?
Krillen:heh i'll show you then try to follow its a easy technique to master.
*meanwhile in a future timeline*
Trunks:GAH!*Cell in his perfect form had beaten the supersayian out of Trunks as he was in near death*
Perfect Cell:see? just a amateur.now die!*as the bio android gathered ki in his hands Trunks went wide-eyed as he sensed familiar ki*
M/Trunks:thats-
Brenton:leave my friend alone!*in a fast motion Sakura had kicked Perfect Cell in the head while the demi-Sayain elbowed him in the gut sending the bug flying into a damaged building*
M/Trunks:Sakura!? and Brenton!?…why are you a child?
Brenton:heh heh…*the demi-Sayain rubbed the back of his head*uh whats important is that you are going to be ok.
Sakura:here eat this.*she then gave him a senzu.Cell then could be seen walking towards them*
Perfect Cell:well isn't this a surprise! Trunks you didn't tell me you had friends.now you won't be lonely when i send you all to the afterlife.
Brenton:grr…you lay one hand on him-
Perfect Cell:and what could you do pipsqueak?
Brenton:*the demi-Sayain smirked*(his as cocky as ever i guess his the same in any timeline.)more then you think bug man.

Posted at

Perfect Cell: Listen, Trunks, Your friends might have gotten the jump on me but I assure you they shan't again.

Sakura:
hah! please you aren't anything. (boy this cell looks different. he kind of feels different too.) *powers up to super sayain* (is shouldn't matter though. its 3 on one and we have the upper hand.)*goes in for a Flying kick*

Perfect Cell: *dodges, grabs and tosses her right into a building* I didn't say we could start. *looks to the other two and powers up* Now, we can start. *vanishes and reappears between the two kicks trunks to the side and launches a flurry of blows against brenton*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:gah!!!*he then picked him up by the gi*
M/Trunks:Cell stop!
Perfect Cell:pathetic.*he then gathered ki in his other hand*
Brenton:heh heh…
Perfect Cell:what is so funny? have you gone insane or something?
Brenton:nope.*they then looked at Trunks who was powering up in anger*
M/Trunks:AHHHHH!!!!!*he then gathered destructive ki in his hands*this ends here Cell!
*Brenton frontflipped and kicked Cells head knocking him back he then put his arms out while gathering ki as his hands were surrounded in a veil of light and lightning*(this should distract him while Sakura recovers…)
Brenton/M/Trunks:FINAL FLASH!!!
Perfect Cell:how adorable they named it oh shi-!!*the beams hit the bio android at full force vaporizing his arms*
Sakura:ow my head..*Sakura stood after freeing herself from the rubble*

*at the Lookout they finished learning about ki constructs apparently Violet was a fast learner as she copied both Krillen and her fathers technique straight away so Krillen figured they could take a break*
Yang:hmm.(im worried about mom and dad…)*she then looked at her scroll which showed said fight*
Bardock:is that who mom and dad fighting right now?
Yang:*she frantically hid the scroll*whoa! don't do that! you scared me!

*back in the future Brenton was panting from using vegetas technique*
Brenton:hahahaha!! well do you look at that? hey Cell do you need a hand?
Perfect Cell:grr.
Brenton:i gotta "hand" it to ya i thought you were much more of a "push" over.hahaha!
Perfect Cell:you think this is funny?!!
Brenton:heh yeah its hilarious.
M/Trunks:*Trunks smiled at his friend*uh i don't think we should be irritating the killer bio android.
Brenton:aw come on Trunks what is he gonna do? bleed on us?
Perfect Cell:how dare you mock me!!!GRR AHHHHHH!!!!*Cell in anger powered up as his ki felt dangerous and his eyes glowed red.his arms then grew back*
M/Trunks:that.he can do that.
Brenton:huh….

Posted at

Perfect Cell: Well, I must admit that hurt. but like all things that hit me it doesn't last. Still, if that's as hard as your hitting… *disappears lifts his leg above brenton and with a simple kick sends him to the ground and turns to trunks* then I really have nothing to worry about. *smashes him to the side and chops him sending him also into the ground* Still if this is all you have, then you aren't worth the time to deal with. *at this point his back begins to open and from it several weird blue things come from it becoming smaller versions of cell* I'll have them deal with you.

Sakura: *watches this go down* (shoot.) *Once again she transforms this time to a higher level and transports near Brenton, handing him a senzu* honey, get up. we have company.

Trunks: I was afraid of this…*begins to fight one of the miniature Cells*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:(wow that hurt.)*he then got up and stretched*you shouldn't underestimate us Cell.heck now that im fully healed you're a goner.
Perfect Cell:hmph.
Sakura:can you please take this seriously?
Brenton:well alright…HAAA!!!!! GAH!!!! RAWR!!!!!*the demi-sayain transformed into a supersayain3 and glared at the miniature Cells*no playing around and no holding back.*the minature Cell fighting Trunks and Trunks himself stopped fighting and watched*
M/Trunks:(w-what power if i could get this strong i could protect the Earth from beings like Cell!)
Brenton:1…4..7. 7 Cell.jrs.*he then walked inbetween 4 of them*can you handle 2 Sakura?
Sakura:uh yes…what are you planning?*the demi-Sayain smiled at her but then all his attention was on the 4 around him*
???:kikiki!*they gathered ki in there hands*
Brenton:Haaa!!!!!*as he powered up to his max the Cell.jrs blasted at him and vanisned.but as he reappeared he begun to fight all 4 at once as they ganged up on him*
*as for Sakura she had defend herself from the 2 Cell.jrs*
Sakura:take this! HA!!!*with most of her streangth she fired a Kamehameha at them which vaporized 1 but damaged the other.*

*at the Lookout*
Yang:(…im so gonna get yelled at by the Supreme Kai of time.)look just don't tell the others.*she then opened the scroll showing the fight*

Brenton:DRAGON FIST!!!*his fist was wrapped in golden ki as he punched a hole in its head*
M/Trunks:hiyaah!!*Trunks tries to slash at the Cell.jr but it was to fast.it then punched Trunks in the gut*GAAH!!
Brenton:Trunks!*he threw a ball of ki under the Cell.jr Trunks was fighting which knocked it to the ground*
M/Trunks:die!! HAA!!!*he blasted the Cell.jr destroying him while its guard was down*

Posted at

Sakura:*dodging the injured one* (even wounded these things are a pain) *grabs it tosses it and blasts again finishing that one off* Ok that's 2 more down and a bunch more to go *goes after the next one*

*back at the look out*

Bardock: *looks at the scroll* woah. check that out. What are those things fighting Mom and dad?

Yang:
no clue.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*back at the fight the demi-Sayain was fighting the remaing 2 until Trunks stepped in and kicked one out of his way*
Brenton:guys they can't regenerate! go for the head!
M/Trunks:got it!
Sakura:right!*Sakura in a fast motion striked the Cell.j in the skull making it blow up instantly*
M/Trunks:HIYAAAH!!!*Trunks swung his blade cutting the blue nuisance in 2*
Brenton:*the demi-sayaim smirked as he put 2 fingers on his head*its time to put you in a permanent time-out.SPECIALBEAM CANNON!!*the drill beam went through the little blue bugs skull destroying it instantly*
Perfect Cell:m-my children…how dare you!?
M/Trunks:its over Cell! you can't beat all of us so just give up!

*meanwhile in the Kaioshin home world*
Gohan:so wait you can unlock my hidden power?
Elder Kai:well yes but i don't just do this to everyone that asks willy-nilly.
Goku:but the Earth and possibly the whole universe is in danger! please we,ll do anything.
Elder Kai:anything? well…heh heh.the women on your planet are quite beautiful…so if you could get one to kiss me then its a deal!
Goku:hmm…*Goku looked at Gohan this causes him to sweatdrop*hey Gohan do you think Videl could-
Gohan:what!? im not letting that old prune kiss my girlfriend!

Posted at

Perfect Cell: So you have more to you then… *begins to power up, and as he does his aura changes to a very dark purple and his eyes glisten red* then I better not be holding back.

Sakura:
(that aura!)

M/Trunks: Aw, great he has that too.

Perfect Cell: *appears between the 3* HAAAAA!!!*he then let's out a huge wave of energy blasting the 3 back* now then…who to take out first *raises his finger and point to Brenton* your a good start. *a beam then fires out of his finger*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*the beam was quick as it pierced the demi-Sayains left arm.the shock from being hit made him revert back to normal*
Brenton:GAH!*he tried moving it but it wouldn't budge*(damnit he broke it!)
Perfect Cell:*he then charged at him but Brenton back flipped with his good arm*now be a good little boy and die.*he then fired multiple death beams*
Brenton:crapbaskets. *but before they hit Trunks flew in and reflect them with his sword*Trunks…
M/Trunks:hows the arm.
Brenton:no good.
Perfect Cell:now now Trunks thats not very polite interrupting my fun like that.but if you wanted to die sooner why didn't you just say so?
Sakura:HAA!!!!*the female flew at Cell and punched him in the cheek as he stood still*
Perfect Cell:hmph.*the bio android punched Sakura in the gut causing her to draw blood and to revert back to normal before he kicked her away from him*
Brenton:Sakura! how dare you…damn you Cell!!!*his ki expanded all over his body*HAAAAAHH!!!!!!*he then transformed into a supersayain but the form had electricity sparked around his body and his pupils disappeared as his ki shot towards the cloudy sky*GWAHHH!!!!!! HAAAAH!!!!!*he then flew in at Perfect Cell and punched him with his good arm the impact sent him flying.*YOU BASTARD!!!!*Brenton then vanished and elbowed him in the gut sending him into a debris of a broken house*GAAH!!!!!! *he then gathered ki in 1 hand*KA…ME…HA…ME…HA!!!!*the powerful technique hit and vaporized the building making Perfect Cell grunt in pain since he was covered in scratches bruises and his own blood*
*Trunks ran to Sakura before looking at what transpired*
M/Trunks:(i don't think ive seen him get this angry before.its almost frightening.)s-Sakura are you ok?
Sakura:ugh…i'll live what happened?
M/Trunks:over there.*as Trunks pointed Sakura looked up in surprise.as for Cell he got up and dust himself off*
Perfect Cell:you continue to surprise me kid but im afraid it will take more then that in order to kill me.*to Trunks,s surprise Brenton was in the same fighting stance as future Gohan*
Brenton:as long as you continue to plague this world both Trunks and the people of his timeline have no future…I CAN'T LET YOU WIN!!!! *golden ki in a shaped of a dragon wrapped around him wrapping his body in a golden glow.*
Perfect Cell:thats the spirit junior.KA…ME…HA…ME.
Brenton:FINAL DRAGON FLASH!!!!
Perfect Cell:HAA!!!!*the 2 beams start to clash at one another.*

Posted at

Perfect Cell: Hah!!! Haven't you learned anything boy!? Every time I get fatally wounded I just grow stronger! Mix that with the nameck regeneration and I can keep going forever!! HAAAAAA!!!*begins pushing the beam back* You stand no chance!

Sakura:
Trunks we gotta help him!

Trunks:
right!
*the both of them got on each side of brenton adding their own blasts to the mix*

*on the supreme Kai planet*

Elder kai: I ain't getting any younger…

Goku: alright, I have a friend in mind then. Her name is Bulma.

Elder Kai: Bulma, eh? how hot is she?

Goku: I dunno about heat, but she is beautiful.

Gohan: (he can not be serious…)

Elder Kai: got a picture?

Goku: uh, here? *takes an old picture of bulma out*

Elder Kai: ohoho!! *grins* he he he…You got yourself a deal!

Supreme Kai: *sweatdrop* (This is still a supreme kai, right?!)

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*but thanks to Brentons boost from earlier he was quickly losing his energy*
Brenton:guys! my ki is slipping!*suddenly his body was enveloped in a golden glow as Sakura placed her other hand on his back transferring her energy*Sakura…
Sakura:finish him!
Brenton:right! HAAAH!!!*a burst of energy escaped his hand taking over Cells Kamehameha and vaporizing him completely*
Perfect Cell:NOOOO!!!
Brenton:heh heh we did it we…*bang!*the demi-Sayain reverted back to normal as he fell to the ground.Sakura picked him up this causes Brenton to look at Trunks smiling widely and giving him a thumbs up*the future is safe.*this made Trunks smile.Sakura looked through her senzu bean bag and ownly found air*
Sakura:(thats not good.)uh oh…
Brenton:uh oh? what uh oh?
Sakura:we are low on senzu beans…
Brenton:but what about my arm!!?
M/Trunks:im sure my mom can help patch it up. come on Capsule Corp isn't too far from here.
Sakura:*sighs*we better hurry then.*a few minutes later at a wrecked up capsule building*
M/Bulma:*Bulma was humming to herself as she was typing on a computer*(i do hope Trunks is ok.its been hours since he fought that bug guy.)
M/Trunks:mom! im back!
M/Bulma:oh Trunks you're o- my god!*she then sees the arm damaged bleeding demi-Sayain but what threw her off was his tail*
Brenton:heh heh hi Bulma…
M/Trunks:uh do we still have that first-aid kit?

Posted at

*minutes later*

M/Bulma: so, Trunks why care to explain what has been going on?

M/Trunks: its a long story mom.

M/Bulma: Longer than why Brenton and Sakura are here, and they don't look like they've aged a day?

M/Trunks: to be honest, that's just as long of a story.

M/Bulma: well, im not getting any younger, so why don't I fix us up something to eat? (note to self: study brenton when there's time)

Sakura: that sounds wonderful, thank you.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*a few minutes later the demi-Sayain was playing with his cast.*
Brenton:wait..Trunks i live here in this timeline?…how!!?
M/Trunks:well after i time traveled back home i checked out Geros abanded lab just in case the other androids are still functioning…luckily all i found was your pod and Android 16.sadly they aren't as strong as me so they couldn't help fight without getting badly hurt.but these past few months you both had been making sure more and more people evacuate back to the safezone
Brenton:huh thats too bad.id would of like to fight me.
Sakura:with 1 arm? i don't think so mr.*she then pinched his cheek causing him to smile*
*Bulma walked in with bowls and plates of food and placed them down*
M/Bulma:dig in guys!
Brenton:*MUNCH! MUNCH! MUNCH!.he then quickly showed his empty plate*more please!
M/Bulma:ok here you go.*she then gave him more food.which he then continued to eat.*
Sakura:but Trunks if thats true then why didn't they come to help you?
M/Trunks:well..*Trunks blushed slightly*you and Sakura are kinda on there honeymoon right now.i think they're somewhere in the mountains.and 16 is currently on maintenance.
Brenton:huh…well if i know me he would be really worried about you guys right now.
*KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!*
M/Bulma:huh i wonder who could that be…i'll be back in a minute.*she then walked to the front door
Brenton:(i wonder.)
*meanwhile on the Kaioshins homeworld*
Elder Kai:ok now stand still.*he then started to do a weird dance as he slowly walked around him in a circle*

Posted at

M/Chi-chi: hello? Bulma? you in? I thought I'd stop by for a cup of coffee.

Bulma: come on in, I just made dinner!

Sakura: that sounds like chi-chi… *realizes* (that is chi-chi. well shoot, here's hoping seeing brenton like this doesn't put her into shock.)

*back on the supreme kai planet*

Gohan: um excuse me, Supreme Kai, sir how long will this take.

Elder Kai: oh, about five hours or so…*keeps going*

Gohan: 5 hours?! I have to sit here for five hours?!

Elder Kai: that's correct, now stop moving around, or I might have to start over.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

M/Chi Chi:i just had to come over after i heard Trunks finally destroy…the…androids.*Chi Chi looked at the younger demi-Sayain shocked.but she then smiled*
Brenton:…hi mom.
M/Trunks:uh Chi Chi i can explain you see they're from the past and-*but suddenly mother mode activated as she looked at his arm she immediately ran up to him and hugged him. and then checked his arm*is your arm alright?
Brenton:uh yeah…you don't seem too fazed by the fact that im young.
M/Chi Chi:my best friends son is a time traveller.when you're at my age you learn to take surprises in strides.
Brenton:oh that makes sense i guess…*he then looked at his food and continued to eat.a few minutes later they finished eating*man im stuffed.
M/Bulma:anyway Brenton if you don't mind id like to run a few tests on you.
Brenton:*the demi-Sayain went wide-eyed*tests? what kind of tests? im not gonna get a shot am i!?
Sakura:..i can't believe it.*she the smirked*you're afraid of needles!
Brenton:no im not!
*Bulma smiled at the scene*
M/Bulma:oh nothing like that.
Brenton:…then what?

Posted at

M/ Bulma: well I have a chamber I'd like you to step it allows me to analyze one's makeup. I had it invented when Trunks came back and had internal injuries from one of his missions.

Sakura:So, is it safe?

M/Bulma: absolutely. Step on in Brenton.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*the demi-Sayain looked at the chamber before entering*
Brenton:(i trust Bulma but i hope this isn't gonna be like when present Bulma accidentally sent me into the future.)its a bit roomy in here.so Bulma…what now?
M/Bulma:just stay still.*as he did so the machine scanned him until they detect his arm. a flash of light surrounded him then a few minutes later it opened*
Brenton:woo!*he then jumped out and thrown his cast*i feel 120%!!*he then began to laugh innocently as he stretched his right arm he then jumped up and down*Bulma you're the best!
M/Bulma:no problem.

Posted at

Sakura: mind if I jump in there as well?

M/Bulma: sure just give me a moment to copy results from the machine.
*transfers the stuff over*alright go ahead in.

Sakura:*steps in and after a few minutes receives the same treatment for brenton clean and cut free* wow, that really does the trick. we have to have one of these made back in our time.

Trunks: sorry, as much as I'd like it to happen that could change something further in the past.

Sakura: don't sweat it. so what do the results say?

M/Bulma: well, that could take some time days even its just minor details i can sift through, but for the most part your reading show you are both healthy. So, just relax whenever you can and enjoy dessert.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:*the demi-Sayains eyes beamed in excitement*yeah! dessert!!*he then grabbed Sakuras hand and ran back to the kitchen surprising Trunks and Bulma*
Sakura:jeez Brenton slow down.
Brenton:hehe…sorry about that.*a few minutes later Bulma prepared 3 big bowls of ice cream.
M/Bulma:here you go!*the demi-Sayain looked at his bowl while drooling*
M/Trunks:thanks mom.
Brenton:woo! lets dig in!!*MUNCH! MUNCH! MUNCH!!!*
Sakura:uh maybe you should slow down.you'll get a-
Brenton:OW!*Brenton immediately clenched his head*br-br-brain freeze!

Posted at

M/chi-chi: aww my poor little boy *kisses his forehead*

Sakura: that's brenton for ya.*holds him close with a big hug* try to eat slower alright? *grabs a capsule from her side and pops it revealing a mini fridge opening it and pulling out a bottle and popping the cork* as for us, why don't we all have a drink? I think we all can use one after all the stuff that happens with us.

M/Bulma: sounds good but what about brenton?

Sakura: what about him? I'll pour him a glass and we'll all relax.*already pours a few glasses*

M/chi-chi: you aren't really thinking giving that to him are you? he's a bit young don't you think?

Sakura: A sayain can down any drink with ease, plus he's had this stuff before. Several times really. (makes me wonder if this bottle will ever run out…maybe its magic?) I don't think it will have that much of an effect on him. its just one glass.

M/Chi-chi: I suppose one glass couldn't hurt, but just one. *raises hers*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:cheers! *CLING!* *they tapped each others glass before sipping the drink*man this stuff is still good!.*he then continued to eat his ice cream*
*outside Capsule Corp.*
???:hey Bulma? is Trunks alright?*the front door opened showing a tall messy head Brenton who was wearing a messed up tuxedo with his tie resting on his neck.the demi-Sayains mind looked like it was somewhere else as his face was covered with lipstick marks and had a big dopey smile.the woman with him had long black hair wearing a red dress and matching high heels.*
M/Bulma:yeah we're in the kitchen!
???:i told you he could handle it.you worry too much Sakura…
Brenton:wait a second that voice…
M/Sakura:it still was a bad idea to leave him alone to fight that monster.*as they entered the kitchen both Brentons and Sakuras blinked as they looked at each other*
Brenton:..hi.
M/Brenton:uh hey…

Posted at

M/Brenton: uh trunks? Why is there a smaller me at the table?

M/Trunks: its a long story…but to make it short he's you from another timeline. ditto with Sakura.

M/Brenton: another timeline huh? didn't know that's a thing.

M/Sakura: oh wow *looks her counterpart over* huh, I look like I haven't really aged at all.

Sakura: I could say the same. when did you arrive on earth?

M/Sakura: a good while ago really. I crashed here hoping to get away from everything, employers included, and ended up here. From there I met Trunks & Brenton and well, you know the rest.

M/Bulma: alright well why not pull up a seat and have some Ice Cream with us?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

M/Brenton:sure.*they then sat next to there past selves. Trunks looks at the 4 with a raised eyebrow*
M/Trunks:(this is awkward.)
M/Sakura:so…why is he a kid?
Brenton:a wizard put a spell on me.now i can't tap into my full power…well thats not completely true i can use it when i get really angry but not for long.*the demi-Sayain crossed his arms and pouted*(it doesn't help that everyone doesn't take me seriously either.)dirty tricks like that is why i hate magic.
M/Bulma:here you go.*Bulma placed 2 more bowls of ice cream down*
M/Sakura:thank you Bulma.
M/Bulma:and here you might want to use this tiger.*she then winked at him before giving future Brenton a napkin which confused him so Sakura showed him her pocket mirror and well…*
M/Brenton:gah!*he then frantically wiped the lipstick marks off his face*(how embarrassing!!)
M/Sakura:*future Sakura seeing this tried to hold in a laugh*
Brenton:hehe.

Posted at

M/Brenton: W-well at least Im not covered in Ice cream*points to brenton who's covered in a mix of flavors*

M/Sakura: sweetie, he's you and I've seen the way you eat. its no different than him.

M/brenton: er, well*scratches the back of his head* he he…

M/Sakura: Besides I think he's adorable. *hugs*

M/chi-chi: aww, hang on, let me get a snapshot of that.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.