Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:no!! let go!*as Buu antenna wrapped around his body Buu tried pulling him but he didn't budge*
Buu:odd this has never happed before…*CRACK! CRACK!*the gum wrapped around his body began to crack as his body glowed in a bright light*
Brenton:i said let go!!! HAAH!!*as the glow dimmered down Buu went wide-eyed at what transpired*
Buu:what..but how?
Brenton:im not letting my guard down around you ever again! now quit playing unfair and fight me!*to Buus surprise Brenton vanished and as he reappeared he delivered several punches to the gum mans face leaving dents.Buu then swung his arm out and punched him in the cheek.*
Buu:kids like you need a permanent time out.
Brenton:im not gonna give up.so you can try but it won't be that easy.you absorbed my friends and i want them back!
Buu:you can have them after i send you to the afterlife!*he then gathered another giant ki ball in his hand and threw it at him*
Brenton:GAAAH!!!*his body then vanished*
Buu:hmph finally. now…to destroy the rest of this miserable mudball.

*at the Lookout.everyone felt Brentons ki vanish and well…*
Sakura:that bastard!!!*Dende and Mr.Popo was pulling Sakura back as she transformed her eyes teared up*
Dende:Sakura please calm down you'll ownly get yourself killed.*she then sat down feeling upset*
Faker:what do you suppose we do then? oh great guardian of earth.*in Buus body*
Vegeto:(ugh everything looks disgusting in here….id better stay in the air.)*as he flew around he sensed something familiar.*thats Gohans energy.*he then flew faster. not noticing that he was being followed.*

*meanwhile*

Brenton:ugh my everything…*he then looked up and noticed that he doesn't have a halo*well im not dead thats a good start…now where am i? the last thing i remember was being hit by Buus blast now im…here.*as he looked around he saw a beautiful grassy field and a clear lake and
sweatdropped*im in TokiToki City… which means-
Supreme Kai o/T:surprise!
Brenton:wuh!*the demi-Sayain jumped and held onto the Supreme Kai of Time before quickly letting go.*
Supreme Kai o/T:you really scare easily huh?
Brenton:Supreme Kai of time? quick you got to send me back Buu will-
Supreme Kai o/T:oh don't worry about that everyone will be fine.but i need you too stay here while.
Brenton:thats a relief i guess…but i still can't just sit here and do nothing.
Supreme Kai o/T:oh jeez…fine i'll even call in a favour and ask a old friend if he could train you.
Brenton:who?
???:that would be me.*as Brenton turned around and went wide-eyed. the man in front of him was tall had blue skin and white hair*
Brenton:(…i can't sense his energy.)
Supreme Kai o/T:thanks again for helping me out Whis.

Posted at

Whis: any time. its rather boring while Lord Beerus sleeps all millennia. Anyway, onto you. *looks brenton over* are you sure you want me to train him? he's just a boy after all. he could get seriously hurt.

Supreme Kai o/T: Trust me Whis he's worth it. he's one of the few who have potential in him.

Whis: Potential? your sure its not luck?

Supreme Kai o/T:
positive. (although luck might have something to do with it)

Whis: well splendid. young man come over here.

*back in Buu*

Vegeto:*looks over several pods* ah here we are. this must be where he's been keeping them all. so…how do I free them? Eh I guess ripping them out will do just fine.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*as Vegeto ripped them out 1 by 1 Buu instantly felt weird as he reverted back to normal*
Buu:what?! but how!!?…Vegeto.
Vegeto:now where is the exit?
Buu:you are not escaping Buu!*Buu had appeared out of nowhere*now put them back!
Vegeto:oh its you…you know i could do that or..*he then wrapped his arm around containing fat Buu*
Buu:no don't! if you remove him i won't be me anymore!
Vegeto:interesting.*he then pulled off the fat Buus pod causing super Buu to scream*i got to get out of here!*he then flew as fast as he could before escaping*
*meanwhile*
Brenton:uh sure! *he then walked up to Whis* who tapped on his staff making him and the floor under them glow*
Whis:i suggest you hold on we'll be flying for 15 minutes.*they then flew up in a flash of light*
Supreme Kai o/T:goodluck!*in space*
Brenton:uh excuse me mr.Whis sir?
Whis:hmm?
Brenton:you mentioned someone named Lord Beerus…who is that? is he strong as well?

Posted at

Whis: well my little friend you see there are several Kais in this world. They are the givers of life and responsible for creation. Beerus's job is the polar opposite. He destroys things. Currently though he is asleep. doesn't really want to be woken.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:that makes sense.(so this Beerus guy is some sort of god of destruction?)but then what does that make you?
Whis:im Lord Beerus,s caretaker and teacher.
Brenton:(this Beerus guy sounds interesting…hopefully he won't need to goto Earth.)
*meanwhile on Earth Vegeto sighed in relief as he found his knockedout friends*
Vegeto:good they're still breathing.*he then looked at the now short Buu*
Buu:GROWL!!!!!!*he then gathered ki in his hands which expand into a giant sphere of energy*
Vegeto:what the!!? his trying to destroy the planet!*he then i,td in front of him and used his spirit sword paralysing him in place*i won't let you!!!*he then fired a ki blast with his free hand*
Buu:GWAH!!!*the blast vaporized him completely*
Vegeto:you were a interesting opponent Buu i hope we can fight you again someday.
Gohan:ugh my head…
*meanwhile they finally had made it to Whis,s planet causing Brenton to excitedly look around at the beautiful sky water and building*
Brenton:wow everything looks amazing here! so what do we do first!?*he then got into his personal space*are we gonna spar? or maybe even weight training or what about-
Whis:hahaha! you seem very excited.

Posted at

Vegeto: morning son.

Gohan: Dad? the heck happened to you?

Vegeto: Well, that's going to take some explanation. I think it would be best to explain when everyone wakes and we go to the lookout and use the dragonballs.

Whis: First thing I want you to do is to show me what you already know.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:alright.*he then transformed into a supersayain surprising Whis* *he then begun to show his techniques such as the kamehameha wave. spiritsword. galactic ring etc.*
Whis:hmm you have a lot of unique techniques. some aren't even native to Earth.
Brenton:heh heh thanks.
Whis:but it will take more then that if you truly wish to defeat your opponents.
Brenton:right!
Whis:well now that i know what you are capable of i think doing this will be a lot easy.
Brenton:do w-*suddenly Whis staff glowed teleporting him to a foggy area*i-i can't move.*Whis,s staff suddenly appeared*
Whis:if you wish to train you must figure out a way to move in this area.
*at the Lookout*
Vegeto:and thus thats how i became Vegeto.
Bulma:(Chi Chi wouldn't like this.)
Vegeto:but i do plan to separate once i goto new Namek Parunga should be able to do it. for now we should wish everyone killed by Buu back to life.
Krillen:speaking of Buu what about…*he then pointed at the fat Buu who was just sitting down*
Vegeto:his harmless Krillen.the evil in him was destroyed now lets summon Shenron*which they did*
Shenron:I AM THE ETERNAL DRAGON I CAN GRANT YOU 2 WISHES.
Alex:Shenron! can you bring back every good person on Earth that was killed by Buu?
Shenron:A SIMPLE WISH…*his eyes glowed making Chi Chi appear*
Chi Chi:oh my…
Goten:mom!
Piccolo:i don't sense Brenton anywhere…
Sakura:Shenron! why isn't my husband revived as well?
Shenron:THE 1 NAME SON BRENTON IS STILL ALIVE. HE IS CURRENTLY ON A FAR AWAY PLANET.
Sakura:then could you bring him here?*Shenrons eyes glowed for a second*
SHENRON:NO…HE IS TRAINING RIGHT NOW AND DOES NOT WANT TO RETURN TO EARTH FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

Posted at

Sakura: how long is a little while?

Shenron: I DO NOT KNOW. JUST KNOW HE WILL RETURN!!!!

Sakura:
Fine. we still have one wish though.

Faker: what do we wish for though?

*back in the fog*

Whis: How goes the progress?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Whis blinked in surprise as he sees Brenton moving his body slowly.he had his eyes closed as he punched and kicked the air*
Brenton:this place…its like the hyperbolic time chamber on Earth…the air feels different and the gravity is more dense every time i take a step away from your staff…but the more ki that escapes my body the harder it is to move.*Whis smiled at what he heard*
Whis:so what are you gonna do about it?*the demi-Sayain smirked as his flaring ki slowed down until it vanished making him move freely*(interesting…)
Brenton:hahaha! if i trained here for a year it will be a day right?
Whis:that is correct.
Brenton:*the demi-Sayain looked excited*then im gonna stay here for a few years!(i really wish i could train with Vegeto or someone else.)
Whis:hmm very well. make sure to contact me through the staff if you are hungry.
Brenton:ok!*he then did the signature Son smile before Whis,s staff stopped glowing*
*at the Lookout*
Goten:lets wish for some food! im hungry.
Trunks:you're always hungry.
Vegeto:im afraid we can't think of anything.
Shenron:THEN I BID YOU FAREWELL…UNTIL NEXT TIME.*as Shenron disappeared in a bright light the dragonballs then scattered*
Vegeto:im going to new Namek.*he then i,td to New Namek*
*3 days later Brenton who trained for 3 years in the strange area has grown a bit taller and has cut his hair which made it look like Gokus hairstyle without him knowing and his tail has grown back as well.*
Brenton:AHHHH!!!!!!*as he powered up his ki had a slight red glow around his body before he reverted back to normal.he then wiped the sweat off his head as he grabbed Whis,s staff teleporting him in front of Whis*
Whis:oh you're b-*sniff sniff*ugh! what is that smell!?
Brenton:heh heh heh..*a stink line escaped his body*there isn't exactly a shower in there…

Posted at

Whis: well I suppose we should do something about that *transports him elsewhere where there is running water* that should be a start.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:woo!*SPLASH!*
Whis:i'll prepare some clean clothes for you.
*a few hours later Brenton dried up and put on clothes which resembles the Supreme Kais outfit except he was wearing long sleeved black shirt*
Brenton:alright! lets get back to training.*Whis then trained him 3 months have gone by it was midnight during a full moon and as he improved in Whis,s training he still couldn't land a punch on him so Whis suggested 1 thing*
Whis:hmm alright i think its time for you to ascend even further.
Brenton:uh is that even possible?
Whis:yes.many years ago there was this Sayain who achieved a form that was a combination of great ape and supersayain a golden great ape.but he then went further into a devistating form a supersayain4 in your case.a transformation that can ownly be triggered by a special condition.
Brenton:ok lets do it!*he then looked up at the moon which started the process*
Whis:ok now its time for faze 2.*he then used his staff making a little portal opened showing Sakura watching the kids play until-*uh excuse me miss Sakura?
Sakura:huh?*she looked at the sky* who said that?
Whis:im afraid i don't have much time could you please use your scroll?
*the female Sayain took out her scroll and looked at it seeing a golden great ape*i believe this is your husband?
Sakura:uh Yang? i have to go out for a bit you are in charge until i get back.
Yang:yes!
Bardock:aww…*she then teleported to a unknown planet via scroll and saw a golden great ape instantly*
Brenton:RAWR!!!!!!
Whis then appeared in front of her*
Whis:i would like you to…get him in touch with his humanity.oh and if its not too much trouble don't cut the tail off.
Sakura:you expect me to just talk to him!?
Brenton:GWAH!!!*the now golden great ape almost punched Sakura until-*
Sakura:stop!!!*he stopped mid punch but roared at her anyway*
Brenton:RAAAAH!!!!!!

Posted at

Sakura: Don't you RAWR me, mister! We thought you were dead and were concerned about you! This is what you've been doing for days Brenton?! This?! Look at you! you are big and hairy! and now some weird voice is telling me you are running a mock? on someone else's planet!! Brenton, *points at him* pull yourself together this instant and come home!!! Bardock is worried, and your daughter misses you.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*the golden Oozaru looked intimidated. he then clenched his head as he powered up*
Brenton:(S-Sakura?! i-) GROWL!!!*the golden apes body was enveloped in a red glow as his body shrinked until he looked like a adult again.but as the process happened his now black hair grew longer and even had red arm hair finally his pupils went from dark red glow to a simple golden colour.as the transformation finished he smiled at her.*a few months actually.
*Sakura still angry glared at him*
Sakura:now listen here i-*she was surprised as he hugged her*
Brenton:you have no idea how much i missed you.
Sakura:idiot…you are still in trouble.
Brenton:right.*he then looked around*(Whis disappeared.)lets go home.*Sakura then used the scroll.meanwhile*
Bardock:*sigh*
Yang:whats wrong Bardock?
Bardock:dad hasn't been home for months! what could he be doing thats more important then his family?
Brenton:im sorry son.*Bardock not hearing him come in immediately fell to the ground in surprise*my fight with Buu had me thinking about my previous battles so i realised how reckless i can be when it comes to being a fighter…and a dad.
Bardock:…dad what happened to you?*the demi-sayain smirked before suddenly-*
Violet:daddy! your home!*Violet hugged her father*hehe your hairy.

*a few hours later it was the afternoon Brenton who had already reverted back to normal and suggested the family should go out to the city*
Brenton:its nice to do stuff as a family once in awhile.
Yang:what should we do first?
Brenton:*rumble*lets eat!*Sakura rolled her eyes before suddenly-*mom!*Brenton spotted Chi Chi Goten Gohan Trunks and Videl.so he ran up and hugged her*

Posted at

Chi-chi:brenton?*hugs even more* your back. *looks at him* and you've grown!

Gohan: hey bro what's been going on?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:heh heh.*Brenton smiled widely*i trained like crazy on a faraway planet. and found a way to go beyond supersayain3…just don't tell Vegeta.
Gohan:a level beyond supersayain3? whats it like?
Brenton:i get…more aggressive in that form so i should ownly use it when necessary.but enough about that i-*BOOM!!!* a loud explosion could be heard nearby as everyone turned around they saw a blackhole opening and old villains escaping.apparently a incident in otherworld caused this.*
Brenton:the hell?!!*he then sweatdropped*can i be on Earth for 1 day without it being in danger?
*he then looked at Gohan Sakura and Videl who simultaneously nod before they flew in that direction*
Chi Chi:be careful!
*ontop of a high building*
Frieza:the Earth what a pitiful planet.killing Gokus friends will be the perfect revenge.
Cell:thinking small like always.id say we destroy the galaxy.
Brenton:you 2 never change.*Brenton Sakura Gohan and Videl land in front of them. he then looked around and saw Friezas soldiers and more bad guys like Raditz the Ginyu force Dr.Gero etc.*all you care about is either ruling or killing its pathetic.
Cell:Brenton? tell me where Goku is.*Brenton smirked as his hand glowed turning into a ki blade*Brenton: if you want Goku…*his ki blade then extend until it almost touches Friezas neck.this causes the space emperor to flinch*you'll have to get the knowledge from my cold lifeless hands.

Posted at

Frezia: normally I'd be threatened, but because of a new friend we met…*multiple dark auras start to show up around each baddie* I don't think there will be a problem at all.

Cell: You fought us all individually, but as a collective, not even you will be safe, boy. Now, then everyone,*holds his hands up* give me your stupid energy!! *begins to form something spherical in the air*

Frezia:get them!

*at which point everyone flew at Brenton*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*which he began to dodge there attacks with ease*
Brenton:Demigra…
Gohan:*gasp!*thats the-
Brenton:spiritbomb! a negative one at that.
Frieza:now attack!*all of Friezas men flew in and attacked them but they were able to knock them out with 1 hit*
Sakura:Brenton how can we stop that!?*the demi sayain sweatdropped as he saw the now giant sphere of energy. he then flew up in the air and put his arms out*
Brenton:here goes nothing…
Cell:finally have a death wish? well then enjoy the few seconds this miserable mudball has left! HAAAH!!!*as Cell threw the destructive sphere of energy Brenton took the attack head on making it stop midair*
Sakura:Brenton!
Brenton:HIYAAAAAH!!!!!*suddenly his body began to glow as Cells attack began to shrink*
Frieza:w-what is he doing?
Cell:his absorbing the energy…
Brenton:GAAAAH!!!!!!!*the attack completely disappeared but the demi-sayains body was still enveloped in said energy*(i got to release this energy quickly.)HAAAAAH!!!!!!!*he then transformed into supersayain4 making the energy disappear*
Gohan:(w-what form is that?)*the demi-sayain unsheathed his sword and resheathed it this confuses everyone until-*
Frieza:gr-grah!!!*Frieza spat out blood.a long cut appeared across Friezas body slowly splitting him in 2 and then the demi-Sayain ki blast him vapourising Friezas body*he then i,td infront of Cell and grabbed him by the neck*
Brenton:tell me where your "friend" went and i promise you your death will be as quick as that.
Cell:pfft you don't scare me.
Brenton:wrong answer.*Brenton smirked before punching him in the gut.the impact sent him flying he then i'td after him*
Cell:RAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! i hate him!!!!!*Brenton then reappeared in front of Cell and grabbed him by the neck once more*
Brenton:now unless you want to be thrown around the Earth 100X over until your sick through your stinger i suggest you talk. NOW. or maybe you would rather end up like Frieza.either way suits me.

Posted at

Cell: hmhmhm…go ahead. I'll just come right back again. and again. and again.

*At that point a blast hit the back of brenton's arm*

Cooler: he's not wrong. ever since the breach was made between the worlds we can come back as many times we like so go ahead monkey! Try all you want. we just come back at full power!

Sakura:*flies up and decks in the back of the head.* then you better hope the army doesn't grow bored or tired of us, first!

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:(Sakura…)*he then powered up feeling excited. he then smiled at Sakura.*wanna have a bit of fun? whoever gets the biggest kill count wins.
*Sakura smirked*
Sakura:your on.*she then looked at his arm which wasn't moving.* but are you gonna be ok?*Brenton then kicked Frieza who jumped at him in the stomach*think of it as a handicap.
*meanwhile on otherworld Goku was asked to check-out what was going on and saw a giant yellow creature ontop of the check-in station which was incase in a jellybean shaped glass.*
???:Janemba! Janemba!
Goku:thats it? he looks so harmless…*he then floated down towards him*uh hi there!
???:Janemba?

Posted at

Goku: hey there big guy. what's your name?

Janemba: JANEMBA!!! WOOOO!!!

Goku: ok there Jenamba: im going to need your co-operation.

Janemba:*spins and kicks goku*

*back on earth*

Gohan: they just keep coming!*tosses some minions into some more and fires a blast* thankfully we've all made progress since then.

Sakura: yeha. even with their new levels of energy most of them seem to go down quite easily.

*Thoom!*

Sakura: *Turns around to see a big nameck with a smaller one on his shoulder. *They however, might be a problem

???: Make way for the Demon King!*fires lazer eyes*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*everyone jumped out of the way from the eyebeams*
Gohan:p-Piccolo?!
Brenton:demon king Piccolo…Piccolos father.
D/K Piccolo:its been a long time since ive been on Earth its a shame that my son couldn't carry out his mission.now i the king of demons shall lay waste to this world.
Brenton:you gotta be kidding me…your a alien!
D/K Piccolo:you can't fool me with such lies! HAH!!*the confused Namekian moved in and punched Brenton in his damaged arm*
Brenton:GAAH!!!
Gohan:Brenton!
Brenton:wrong move!*he then put his hand on King Piccolos chest* KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!*the beam vaporized him instantly*ok whose next!!?
*in otherworld the kick sent Goku a bit high in the air until he stopped himself.*
Goku:ok no more games! im going all out!!!*he then transformed into supersayain2 and cupped his hands*KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!
Janemba:JANEMBA?*as the big yellow creature looked up the beam hit him dead on causing him to topple over*

Posted at

Goku: (Was that, me who shot me?) ok Janempa its time I got serious! HAAAAAAAA*begins to power up*

*Back on Earth*

Sakura: man this is easier than I thought it would be. *tosses some minions to the side* I was-*tossed into a building*

Towa: you were what? *floats down*

Sakura: oh great, and here I thought you wouldn't be among them.

Mira: we were merely, biding our time, and now that you've been through a few rounds I feel its time for some revenge for sabotaging us. *flies off towards Brenton*

Towa: don't think we'll go down so easy again. *a dark aura rises* we've gotten much stronger since last we fought.

Sakura: *gets up from rubble* prove it!

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*but before he could hit him Brenton vanished*
Brenton:in case you haven't already noticed i still got plenty energy to spare!*he then fired a ki blast which pushed Mira back*
Towa:very well.*with a wave her wand Sakura couldn't move making Towa smile*now die!*her ki expand all over her body as she gathered ki in one hand and fired*
Brenton:Sakura!*but before it could hit her another ki blast hit it making them explode*
Towa:what? but who-*suddenly Android 18 and Krillen flew down from the sky*
Lazuli:yeah im going to have to ask you to not kill my friends and get back to whatever cave you crawled out of.
Brenton:Krillen? and Lazuli? get out of here she's too dangerous.
Krillen:you don't have to tell me twice but first you 3 could use a senzu bean.*he then gave Gohan Sakura and Brenton 1 bean each which they happily ate and were healed*
Krillen:be careful Lazuli!*he then flew away.*
Brenton:Lazuli you should of went with him.
Lazuli:hmph your not the boss of me.
Towa:enough!!*as she powered up she put her handout making a powerful ki ball and fired it at Sakura but Brenton swiftly moved in and slashed it with his sword.this causes the demi-sayain to smirk*
Brenton:if i didn't know any better id say you are holding a big grudge against Sakura.
*Mira flew in and tried to punch Brenton but he backflipped out of the way.*
don't worry i didn't forget about you Mira.*without saying a word Mira powered up this made Brenton smile*you've certainly feel more powerful then before.well this is going to be fun.
Mira:hmph.*Mira smirked before they vanished and clashed at 1 another making loud shockwaves as they hit*
*as for Gohan he was doing well taking on many old foes.*
Lazuli:lets see how your magic handles my infinite energy supply.*she then shot multiple ki beams making Towa trying to avoid them by vanishing*
Bardock:we should help them!*Bardock flew in and punched Mira*
Mira:get out of my way!*he then kneed Bardock in the gut*
Bardock:oof!*this made Brenton angry*
Brenton:how dare you!?*to Miras surprise Brenton became faster as electricity sparked around his body he delivered several blows to Miras gut and kicked him in the face sending him flying*

Posted at

Towa: not bad. to think you would have made a fine candidate in the early days.*tosses her staff at Lazuli*

Lazuli:
*dodges and turns* tch. I already didn't take orders from one old guy. I don't think we'd be all friendly either.

Towa:hmph. oh well not a huge loss*fires several blasts from her staff making Lazuli dodge*

Mira:hm. fighting output is up along with fighting spirit. No weakness detected at this time…*starts firing ki blasts*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*back in otherworld Goku fought the giant child like monster until it started to shrink and change to the colour red and purple as it grew a lizard like body and devil horns completing the transformation*
Goku:whoa! this guy is something else.
*back on Earth*
Brenton:HAH!!!*the demi-sayain made a ki like bubble around his body blocking Miras blasts the impact made dust appear but as it vanished it was easy to tell that Brenton reverted back to normal but his ki was still golden like a supersayain and electricity still sparked around him.as for Sakura and Lazuli they tried to attack Towa together until.*
Towa:purhaps you'll know who has the upper hand after this.*with a wave of her wand a portal opened making Android 16 appear*
Lazuli/Sakura:16!
Android 16:18.Sakura. she has a weakness all you need to do is-*SWING*in 1 quick swipe of her hand 16s head fell off his body and rolled until it was in front of Mira*
Brenton:16?! no!!*CRUSH!*Mira stepped on 16s head causing Brenton to tear up* *sniff* n-no…

Mira:giving up already?
Brenton:all he ever wanted was to love the Earth and the animals…16. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!*his power skyrocketed surprising Mira*.i won't stop until you pay!
Mira:you are back to your weak body what possible damage could y-
Brenton:YOU BASTARD!!!
Mira:hmm?*Brenton kicked Mira in the face and then appeared behind him*
Brenton:YOU MONSTER!!!! TASTE MY RAGE. MY PRIDE. AND ALL OF MY POWER!!!!!!!!!*insert Dragonball theme here*HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!*his ki expanded as it shot towards the sky his eyes still tearing from the lost of his friend.*
Mira:*Mira smiled*so this is your full power…now you'll witness mine!*a red glow enveloped his body as his power inhibitor tube broke. his hair spiked up and his red pupils change*.this is what ive been waiting for.show me your streangth!*Brentons eyes looked angry as another tear went across his face*
Brenton:16 hated violence…*the demi-Sayain looked at the damaged city and then at 16s broken micro chips*i am going to enjoy killing you…1 piece at a time!.*to everyones surprise Brenton who was still in his base form flew in and punched Mira who blocked the impact causing a loud shockwave*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.