Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Mira: you want to avenge a guy who wanted to kill your father. *throws a very big punch at brenton* you sir, make no sense. *charges a ki blast and dashes at him*

*Back in the otherworld*

Janemba: *picks up a time club and makes it into a sword* Rawr! *cuts into the dimension and fires many energy needles*

Goku: woah*dodges and fires at him*

Janemba:
*breaks apart and reappers behind goku and hits him into a field of spikes*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Mira almost makes contact but Brenton grabbed his arm glaring him down with pure hatred*
Mira:what?!
Brenton:don't you give me that bullcrap!. Piccolo. vegeta. 2 people i respect greatly…both of them tried killing Goku both wanted nothing more then to end him yet what happened? Piccolo is his friend and Vegeta treats Goku like a allie! 16 may be a machine but he had more heart then any of us!!*the demi-sayain clenched his fist making it glow*and i'll never forgive you!! SUPER DRAGON FIST!!!*with all his might he punched Mira in the gut sending him flying through the sky. but Mira gained his composure and threw multiple ki blasts at the demi-sayain as he charged at the demi-sayain which he took the blasts head on making a explosion. and as it cleared the demi-sayain remain unscathed making Mira smile*
Brenton:im not letting you have your way anymore Mira. SUPER KAIOKEN!!!!* his ki glowed red from the kaioken as he transformed into a supersayain.*

Towa:Mira is really enjoying himself. he hasn't found a rival that could match him in a long time.
Sakura:you should be paying attention to our fight!*Sakura tried to hit Towa but she jumped out of the way*
Towa:honestly this bores me you 2 are not even close to my full power.
Sakura:what!?
Lazuli:she's bluffing.*the demon smirked as she was covered in red energy and grew horns*
Towa:you really think so? well then…prove me wrong.*at otherworld*
Goku:ow!!! this guy is something else! i don't know if i can beat him on my own…
*Janemba was about to obliterate the spikes with a swing of his sword when suddenly-*
Vegeta:FINALFLASH!!!*the powerful beam hit Janemba and the spikes allowing Vegeta to see Goku*
Goku:Vegeta?! how did you get here!!?
Vegeta:King Kai wouldn't stop bothering me and instant transmission me here.now hurry up and get out of there clown!!
Goku:right on Vegeta.

Posted at

Towa: come at me, fools!

Sakura: with pleasure *powers up and goes in full*

Lazuli::*goes in with a kick and gets blocked*

Mira: impressive you think that will work* rushes in and throws a flurry of blows* but I've already seen you at your full power.

*back elsewhere*

Vegeta: so what's the plan to deal with that thing?

Goku: no clue really. it transports a bunch, and can open rifts in dimensions.
if only we were still Vegeto…oh I know!

Vegeta:…no…NO NO NO!!! I am not fusing with you again!

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*the kids ran up to Bardock who was cringing on the ground in pain*
Yang:Bardock! are you ok?
Bardock:y-yeah i should be fine.*Yang in anger punched Bardock in the head*
Yang:good because im gonna kill you if you do that again!
*Yang then watched as Sakura was blasted into a wall*mom! Violet take care of Bardock im helping mom and aunt Lazuli*she then flew in her direction*
Towa:hmph you 2 are pathetic.
Yang:hah!!!!!!*as she transformed Yang punched Towa surprising her*
Lazuli:(nows our chance!)Lazuli then fired multiple ki blasts at Towa directly*

*the demi-sayain spat blood at the ground*
Brenton:*pant* *pant* (damnit i hate to say it but im running on fumes here…i honestly don't think i can beat him…what would dad do in this situation?)
Mira:well? have you finally realised that you can't win? that im the ultimate warrior!?
Brenton:(no..i gotta remember Whis's training.)*the demi-sayain took a deep breath this causes his ki to slow down*if you truely believe you can kill me then do it already!
Mira:hmph.*the android gatheres ki in his hand as electricity sparked around it he fired said blast but the demi-sayain vanished. and as he reappeared he punched him multiple times in the face until he drew blood.*as long as i draw air with these lungs i will not let you harm anyone else!!! HAAAAAH!!!!!!!!*his ki then changed into a silver like colour. he then flew in the air and put his arms up in the air*Earth fellow living planets of the north galaxy i beg of you please! let me borrow a little bit of your energy!
Mira:the spiritbomb? unlike Cells this 1 takes time…time that you ran out.*he then gathered energy in his hand and was about to fire until-*
Faker:not gonna happen!
Mira:hmm?*suddenly a galick gun hit Mira sending him flying*
Faker:i need the idiot alive.

Posted at

Mira: well I need him dead. so you can see where this stands.*flies in after him*

Faker: (ok, brenton I bought you some time so hurry up!) oof! *backs away after taking a gut punch* let's go. *begins to counter and attack*

Towa: *dodging* these are your kids Sakura? I must say i'm kind of disappointed.

bardock:
*gets into a struggle* don't underestimate us.

Yang: yeha we have more power than you think! *rushes in*

*back in the otherworld*

Goku: come on Vegeta, its the only way.

Vegeta: fine hand me the earing.

Goku: I don't have one. I gave them back. we're going to have to use the fusion dance.

vegeta:
RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

*back on Earth*

Sakura: …did anyone else hear that?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*the demi-sayain closed hia eyes as he feels the energy as it was slowly being gathered*
Brenton:people of the Earth if you wish this global threat to be over then please i beg of you…everyone raise your hands up to the sky!!!
*Chi Chi smiled as she was hiding with a big group of people*
Chi Chi:Brenton…*she then looked at everyone*WELL!? WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR!!!? MY SON NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!
*this causes everyone in there to frantically put there hands up*
Yang/Bardock:HAH!!!*the 2 warriors kept Towa moving as they tried to hit her*
Bardock:(so..whats the actual plan?)
Yang:(just keep her busy while mom recovers.)*the little warrior nods as he looked through his pocket until he pulled out a little red pole*
Bardock:*POWER POLE EXTEND!!!*he then swung the extended weapon catching Towa off guard as he hit her*
Towa:how dare you hit me you little brat! i,ll make sure you will never get in my way ever again Bardock!
Bardock:what are you talking about?
Violet:…should i help? i don't want Bardock to get hurt.
???:stay where you are Violet.KAIOKENX10!!*to the kids and Towas surprise Alex flew in and punched Towa in the gut catching her off guard*
Towa:*cough*its you! the original time anomaly of this timeline.
Violet:uncle Alex!
Alex:you know i was enjoying my vacation time at a nice sunny beach when all of a sudden i hear news of some sort of rift in the sky.then i see you hurting my niece. Nephew. and then my sister-in-law? *the now smirking warrior took off his glasses and gave them to Violet*lady you just woke up the Lion in his den.*his Kaioken then flared wildly
*Faker and Mira clashed at one another*
Mira:you are the clone of Prince Vegeta yes? your energy will be useful.
Faker:the ownly thing thats gonna be taken here today is your life.

*in otherworld*
Goku:i understand it looks rediculous Vegeta but the ownly thing matters is the end result! imagine a sayain warrior with twice our combined power destroying him in 1 attack! please Vegeta!!
Vegeta:grr……fine!*Janemba smirked as he slowly walked up to them*
Goku/Vegeta:FU SION HA!!!!

Posted at

Towa: im shocked you would come out and risk yourself, anomaly. After all if anyone were to get there hands on you-urk!

Sakura: he has a name, its Alex *fires a barrage if ki blasts*

Towa: you pests are rather annoying.

Mira: (that ball is getting bigger…) You undead idiots! if he gets that attack off he'll wipe you all out! take him out now!!!

*elsewhere*
???: alright Janemba, beware cause im going to beat you. *runs for a bit and gets winded*

Janemba:…*stares at what appeard to be a fat man in puffy pants and orange vestmemnt*

King Kai:
(they did the fusion wrong vegeta forgot to put his fingers out. This is going to be a long 30 minutes)

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*the 30 minutes consisted of Veku running hiding and farting on Janemba. until they un fused*
Vegeta:what the hell?!! why the hell did we turn into that blob?
Goku:i don't know…you didn't stretch your finger!
Vegeta:you're kidding me! are you telling me we turned into that because i bent 1 lousy finger?
Goku:but hey we almost had it.if we do it 1 more time im sure we can do it.
Vegeta:grr fine but this is the last time Kakarot! no more chances after this.
Goku:yeah!*Janemba slashed with his sword but they jumped out of the way*
Goku/Vegeta:FU SION HA!*as light appeared a tall warrior in his supersayain state appeared*
???:Janemba your distortion of this universe ends by the might of Gogeta!*he then opened his hand making dust like energy appear in his hand and crushed it*now die!!!*as he threw it Janemba was hit directly vaporising him and returned to his original body*
???:what? where am i-*the worker looked at Gogeta in shock*
Gogeta:boo!
???:ahh!!!*he then ran away.*

*back on Earth the rift was slowly closing as every single 1 of them charged towards Brenton.*
Brenton:(damnit its not ready yet.)* but before 1 of them reached him a familiar face appeared in front of him*
???:NEO TRI BEAM!!!*the blast hit them sending all of them away*
Brenton:t-Tien?
Tien:its been a long time.*and as they tried to attack him Tien intercept them*
Brenton:there!*the spiritbomb expanded 1 more time making him smile as he transformed*Towa! Mira!! this is where it ends!!!
Towa:no!
Brenton:take the power used from the entire world!!! SUPER SPIRITBOMB!!!*he threw the giant sphere of energy which destroyed every bad guy until it reached Mira and Towa.Mira blocked it pushing the ball of energy back slightly*(his still so strong!)
Mira:i will not faulter i must kill you!!!
Brenton:burn in hell!!!*he then transformed into supetsayain2 and put his hand pushing the spiritbomb until-*
Mira/Towa:NOOO!!!!!*the spiritbomb explodes destroying them completely*
Brenton:i…i did it….they're finally….gone.*he then reverted back to normal as he fell from the sky*
Sakura:Brenton!*she jumped and caught him*
Brenton:Sakura?
Sakura:yes?
Brenton:*RUMBLE! the loud sound of Brentons belly could be heard*can we eat now?*hearing this causes the Z-fighters fall anime style*

Posted at

Sakura: *smiles*yes hon. We can. I think we all deserve something to eat.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*they then head towards the nearest mall and head towards the food court which the demi Sayain began to stuff his face.*
Brenton:*MUNCH! MUNCH MUNCH!*ahh…more please!!.
Goten:yeah! more please!*Chi Chi looked at the many stacks of bowls and plates and then at Brenton who was spinning 1 of the plates with his finger*
Chi Chi:*sigh*some things will never change.*Sakura then happily wiped Brentons messy face*
Bardock:dad…your making a scene.
Brenton:heh heh heh!*Bardock embarrassed of his father looked down at the table making Yang and Violet Giggle.*so…did i miss anything while i was gone?
Violet:Mr.Satan is letting Buu live with him.*the demi-sayain was drinking a cup of soda until-*
Brenton:PFFFFT!!!!!!!*he spat it out* *COUGH! COUGH!*Majin Buu's alive!!!!?
*in otherworld the fusion wore off*
Vegeta:so what are you gonna do when we head back to Earth?
Goku:well i sensed Brentons energy on Earth so i figured i would test out his strength.

Posted at

Bardock: its a long story. apparently there were two Buus or something.

Yang:
yeha, and the good one got eaten by the bad one.

Goku: *suddenly appears* wow, what a day. Hey everyone! I'm home!

Violet: Grandpa! *hugs*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:hey dad! did you come here to eat with us?
Goku:nope.i was actually wondering if we could spar together.*he then looked around*but uh i guess i uh had terrible timing.
Chi Chi:honestly Goku! he just had a huge battle.infact everyone could use a break fr-*DING!*the demi-sayain excitedly slam his hands on the table as he sat up*
Brenton:spar? really!!? that would be gr-*suddenly Sakura pulled Brenton back down*
Sakura:…that can wait until we're done here.after all don't forget what you promised.
Brenton:aww…*the demi-sayain pouted as he crossed his arms.this made Sakura smile*i,ll spar with you later dad.
Goku:cool.*the next few hours insisted of the family shopping.later at a clothes store*
Brenton:mom! im not wearing this…*as he opened a curtain the demi-sayain was wearing a little blue tuxedo with a big green bow tie tied around his neck*
Chi Chi:but you look so adorable.
Brenton:grrr….I HATE CLOTHES SHOPPING!*he then frantically took them off and put on his damaged gi*ah much better…juat how many more clothes am i trying on here?
Chi Chi:this much.*she then put a big pile of clothes down in front of him*
Brenton:…id rather be killed by Mira.
Chi Chi:now don't be like that you don't see Violet complaining.*Brenton looked at his daughter who wore clothing similar to Cedeas style as she spun around in her little dress*
Brenton:mom im a guy.i don't like clothes why do you think i wear my gi all the time.*Sakura smiled as she watched the mother and son argue*

Posted at

chi-chi:
I swear sometimes, you are just like your father.

Violet: Cheer up daddy. *hugs* after this we can get ice cream! Also, I think you look nice.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:*the demi-sayain scratched the back of his head as he smiled widely*thanks Violet.*he then sighed as he grabbed the clothes and went in the changing room.a few minutes later he opened the curtain as he was wearing a blue CapsuleCorp brand hat a long sleeved black shirt and denim jeans*ok…this isn't bad.
Chi Chi:now how about we get you 2 ice cream?
Brenton:yes ma'am.
Violet:yay!*she then ran out of the store.*a few minutes later they walked up to a ice cream store and well…*
???:are you sure kid? there are like 30 different flavours.
Brenton:you heard me my man! 1 scoop of every flavour.
???:well alright…*a few minutes later Violet had a scoop of vanilla and happily licked it while Chi Chi had strawberry and Sakura had choclate.*
Sakura:how are you doing back there honey?*Brenton was trying to balance the cone the best he could*
Brenton:y-yeah! don't worry about me.
Chi Chi:honestly its your own fault.how do you expect to eat all that without having a brainfreeze or a stomachache.
Brenton:mother…w-woa!!*he then slipped* *SPLAT!! the ice cream land all over him* heh heh…my bad. *he then licked his face*
Violet:hehe.

Posted at

Sakura: *smiles*

Chi chi:ohh look at you. your going to need to get you all cleaned up now.

Violet: he he!

Sakura: I think the movie might be about o- hm? *notices her scroll*
erm chi chi can you pick up the kids? work calls.

Chi chi: can't you tell them you are out with family? for crying out loud, you just fought an army!

Sakura: I suppose we could try…

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Chi Chi:now get over here.*she then took out a tissue and started to clean him while the demi-sayain was still smiling widely*
Sakura:*Sakura opened the scroll*Supreme Kai of time? could you maybe call back in a few hours? we just fought a big group of bad guys and-
Supreme Kai o/T:Toki Toki city is under attack!
Brenton:w-what!?
Supreme Kai o/T:its Demigra! his broken throgh the barrier and attacking the city! i sent Trunks to stall him as long as he can but he'll need help.please hurry he just ate Toki Toki!
*the demi-sayain clenched his fists*
Brenton:(that monster..and those poor people.)*the demi-Sayain got up and looked at Chi Chi and Violet*listen mom if we finally defeat this guy there will be literal peace for a long time and this is our chance to finally stop him.
Chi Chi:but…*the demi sayain then did a determined smile that reminded her of Goku.*
Brenton:mom i got this.
Chi Chi:…you both better return in 1 piece you hear me?*the demi Sayain nodded before doing a thumbs up and Violet who in return did the same.
Violet:kick his but mom!
*Sakura sighed before grabbing Brentons hand before teleporting*

*at Toki Toki city the sky was red and cloudy every building was destroyed and many people were either knockedout or dead*
M/Trunks:you'll never get a way with this Demigra!
Demigra:naive Trunks this wouldn't of happened if the Supreme Kai of time would just have handed me the timenest.now everything must be destroyed!*Demigra gathered energy to make a little DeathBall and shot it at Trunks but as he defended himself the ball exploded and as the smoke cleared Brenton who had transformed blocked it*
Brenton:hows it going Trunks?*the demi-sayain smirked as he unsheathed his sword*
M/Trunks:Brenton! Sakura!
Demigra:well if it isn't the ex Supreme Kai of times prodigy.
Brenton:wheres Bardock?
M/Trunks:er uh he…*the demi-sayain clenched his fist*
Brenton:i see…Demigra! it ends here!
Demigra:ha..haha….HAHAHAHA!!!! do you honestly believe you are in the same league as a god!? don't make me laugh boy!
Brenton:then show me. show me that power you've been hiding this whole time…show us your true form!!
M/Trunks:h-he has another form?!
Demigra:i see…very perceptive timepatroller*the demon god smirked as his legs and arms changed into blue lizard skin complete with claws and a tail his hair spiked up like Vegetas and his power escaped his body wildly*
Demigra:this is the true power of a demon god.
Brenton:me and my big mouth…
Supreme Kai o/T:we still have 1 ace left!*her hands glowed with green energy at Brenton making him turn into a adult.*
Brenton:what? but how?
Supreme Kai o/T:im afraid its ownly temporary…Trunks. Brenton.what im gonna ask of you next is going to be difficult…*she then removed her kaioshin earings and gave them to Trunks and Brenton.*
Trunks/Brenton:but these are…*they then looked at the demon god who smirking as his ki escaped his body Brenton then looked at Sakura*
Brenton:…this isn't permanent i promise.
Sakura:be carefull*the feminine Sayain kissed her mate making him smirk*
Brenton:lets go Trunks!*they then put their earring on and fused*

Posted at

Demigra: hmph. So your willing to fight, eh? what do I call you? Trenon? or Brunks?

Supreme Kai o/T: call him your doom, Demigra!

Sakura: Um Supreme Kai should we get the other time agents to a safer area?

Supreme Kai o/T:
oh! I almost forgot. It might be best that we do.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*the fused being had spikey hairstyle similar to Vegeto except the back of his head was lavender.he also inherited Trunks,s eyes but Brentons pupils and Trunks jaw with Brentons eyebrows.not ownly that but he was wearing a bigger version of Trunks,s CC jacket that was black had the timpatrol logo on it.a white shirt Brentons jeans with Trunks,s belt and his shoes that were green.and on the back of their jacket was a giant sword*
???:Brunks huh? i like it…but my name doesn't matter what truly matters is that i will finally see your end for all the destruction you caused.and for all the people that suffered by your cold lizard hands.
Demigra:hmph.*the demon god fired a red ki beam at Brunks but the fused being dodged by vanishing and reappeared behind him and moved his hands at a fast rate*
Brunks:BURNING ATTACK!*BOOM!.the impact launched Demigra flying.*that was for the people of Toki Toki…and this is for my son!*he then cupped his hands*FINAL KA-*
Demigra:you can't hope that power could compare to me!!*he then flew in grabbed Brunks face and blasted him across a building*
Brunks:*Brunks wiped the blood from his cheek and smirked*(his right i can't hope to get up to his level of strength…that just makes it alot better when i humiliate him)HAAAH!!!!!*the demi-sayain transformed launching a beacon of supersayain energy towards the sky as he flew up to Demigra*that was a ok warm up i guess…i mean if you like fighting with a amateur.
Demigra:amateur!!? how dare you!!!?
Brunks:now.now. thats not very god like behaviour how am i suppose to take you seriously when you look like Frieza and Android 13 had a baby.
Demigra:enough!*the demon god tried to strike Brunks but he caught his arm*
Brunks:your movements are so readable its almost sad.now come on oh almighty demon god where was all that confidence?*he then glared at him as he slowly crushed his hand*im going to make you fear me like everyone else was fearing you.when im through with you you would wish a fate worse then death! *he then repeativly punched the demon god*it makes me wonder.if i kill you does that make me a demi-god?*Demigra smirked as a sphere of dark ki surrounded him the impact from it sent Brunks back a bit*
Demigra:you are a interesting 1 i give you that.but not even you compare to my power.
Brunks:so you say…but i seriously doubt it.

Posted at

Demigra: if you insist! *tosses several ki blasts towards Brunks*

Brunks: Come on, Demigra! I'm sure you can do *watches the blasts vanish* …what the- *takes a knee to the gut*

Demigra: face it kiddo, you are facing a god. What makes you think you have a chance? *begins to hit him a bunch of times*

Brunks: *blocks for a bit and counters* What makes you think you have a chance? Let me tell you, I've faced many more opponents than you*grabs him and throws him into a building* and won.

Deimgra:
such cockiness!*rises up and vanishes* behind him launching him into the sky and chases* you think you won those easily?! You've never faced anyone like me!*continues to hit him*

Brunks: *stops the acent and fires downward knocking him to the ground* let's see here, you talk a lot, you don't dodge, and your ego is bigger than your power level. *lands and moves in charging up a blast* face it, you, are history repeating itself!

*at that point the ki blasts show up hitting the fused sayain*

Brunks: Kuh!

Demigra:
*takes the opportunity and whacks Brunks with his tail and fires* Seems like you haven't learned anything. *moves in* such a disrespectful creature! I gave you power to fight against your enemies, I gave you and your that wife a bottle as a gift once you married! I routed Towa and Mira to their destruction, your greatest victory! and this, THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?!?! *powers up* Ungrateful Brat! *raises his hand and fires only to watch the blast get countered* What?!

*several minutes earlier*

Sakura: alright that should be the last of them. I don't suppose you have any senzu beans on you?

Supreme Kai: o/T: Senzu what? *gets handed a bag*

Sakura: give each one of them these. split them if you have to. I'm headed to the field!

Supreme Kai o/T: wait you can't go out there. he'll kill you! you need a plan.

Sakura: then this is what we'll do…

*Now*

Sakura:
hey ugly! *goes super sayain and fires a large blast sending him flying* (that should buy me a couple minutes)*flies over* hon, er, trunks, erm, you ok?

Brunks:
you shouldn't be here. *cough*

Sakura: yeha, and you shouldn't be fighting alone. *puts a senzu in his mouth and kisses his forehead*

Demigra: you should really listen to him.

Sakura: what the *turns and sees a very unharmed monster in front of her* how are you back so soon?!

Demigra: hello?! god of time?! Does that not mean anything to you people?! I simply accelerated the time it would take me to heal and then put myself back here. All in record time. *fires a blast that grazes her* now im back and better than ever. and I think I'll get rid of you first, child. *fires a beam from his eyes hitting her*

Sakura: Yaaaahhh! *hovers* is…is that the best you got?!

Demigra: *fires again*

Supreme Kai o/T: now! *poofs sakura out of there*

Demigra: hm? where did she go? *senses her* ah there she is *begins to fly up ignoring brunks* I'll show her. Her and that Kai! Escaping a god is futile!

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brunks:don't you dare!*Brunks appeared in front of Demigra pushed him by the chest into a nearby wall while supersayain2*
we're not done yet…first of all that power you gave Brenton was corrupting him and he hated the fact that he was given that energy.*he then blasted him in the chest leaving a few scratches. Demigra vanished and tried to ki blast him but Brunks grabbed his arm*second of all Trunks has had peace for 2 years! then you came along and ruined that!!*he then punched him in the face with a fist full of ki.*
Demigra:grah!!
Brunks:i carry their anger! their hatred! and it was always centered around you!!!! KAMEHAMEHA!!!!*he fired the said beam which would normally incinerate a normal enemy but for someone like Demigra just left burns making the demon god smirk as his burns slowly heal*no you don't! SPIRITSWORD!*his arm made a ki blade he then began to slash him*
Demigra:*Demigra then made ki Bubble around his body pushing Brunks back*hmm makes me wonder what you'll do once i kill her.*Brunks glared at him*
Brunks:i won't let that happen.*Demigra then gathered dark ki in his hand and threw it.but Brunks knocked it away.Demigra then summoned multiple ki blasts and threw them. they then vanished*not this time! SOLARFLARE!!!*a bright light hit Demigra making the demongod appear.*FINAL DRAGON FLASH!!!!*the powerful beam hit Demigra dead on*
Demigra:GRAH!!!!*and as the smoke cleared he was ticked off*how dare you!!? im a god i-
Brunks:have no right living in this world anymore!!!*the fused demi-sayain gathered ki in his hand making Demigra flinch*feel the power of the strongest warrior! here take it!!!!*he then fired a blast that went inside his body before exploding from the inside*
Demigra:but…im…a god!*he then vanished but what appeared next was Toki Toki who survived and landed on Brunks's shoulder and began to rub its head on Brunks cheek.*
Brunks:hey Toki Toki long time no see.lets try to find the others*he then i,td in front Sakura and the Supreme Kai o/T.he then glared at Sakura*that was very reckless you know i had this all under-*she then hugged him*w-what the-
Sakura:just shutup…im glad you're ok….both of you? this is confusing.
*the demi sayain smiled like Brenton as he scratched his head*
Brunks:don't think too much into it. im technically both Trunks and Brenton but also my own person.

Posted at

Sakura: well either way, thanks for saving us. *hugs* So…what now?

Supreme Kai o/T: well I suppose I'll have the time agents start rebuilding and round up the Dragonballs.

Sakura: Wait, you have Dragonballs?!

Supreme Kai o/T: Well yeha. We only use them for an emergency though. Plus, its kind of hard to use them when in the midst of combat and you only get one wish.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*which she did. making every available patrolmen goto her location to get their orders*
Brunks:hmm in that case i,ll just use the Namekian dragonballs and-*POOF!.in a bright green light Trunks and Brenton seperated.*
Brenton:hey we're back!….aww im a kid again.
Trunks:i can't believe we actually did it.*he then smiled*Brenton.Sakura. thank you both so much!
Brenton:heh heh.
Supreme Kai o/T:ooh i got a great idea! when we rebuild everything how about i make a huge feast! big enough for the whole city?*both Trunks and Brenton sweatdropped remembering their first experience with her "cooking"*
Trunks:uh thats not necessary…i could buy the food really its no trouble at all.
Supreme Kai o/T:well we'll have a lot of mouths to feed…alright then!
Brenton/Trunks:phew…
Supreme Kai o/T:now thats settled.id think you 3 deserve a good break from all this so you can return back to your respective time when you are ready.but don't worry i got a few job ideas you can do when i need you.
Brenton:yes ma'am! lets go Sakura! Bye Trunks!*before they then used the scroll teleporting in front of Chi Chi and the kids.*
Chi Chi:*Chi Chi,s mother mode activated as she sees Brentons bruises*there you both are.*she then pulled a few bandaids out and put them on Brentons face*
Brenton:mother….im fine!
*at the Toki Toki city*
Supreme Kai o/T:shoot! i forgot to get my earrings back.oh well i,ll get them eventually.
*back on Earth*
Chi Chi:*gasp*Brenton! did you get your ear pierced!!?
Brenton:huh?*he then looked at the Potara earring*GUH!! (the Supreme Kai of times earring!)
Chi Chi:another 1 of my sons became a rebellious delinquent!!*the demi-sayain sweatdropped at Chi Chi*
Brenton:mother…

Posted at

Chi chi: I can't believe you would get your ear pierced. What's next, a tattoo?

Sakura: chi chi it was for the good of the world.

Chi chi: alright, but if I see anything more on my son…

Sakura: its fine don't worry. *turns to the kids* so how was the movie?

Bardock: it was great!

Yang: yeah it pretty good. how was everything on your end?

Sakura: it was exhausting, but worth the rest.

Bardock: why don't you tell us more at home. hm? *notices the ear ring* wow dad, where did you get that?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:well uh heh…it technically belongs to a Supreme Kai…(id say now is the right time.)let me explain everything.*as they flew back home Brenton explained what he could about the timepatrol.Yang being from another timeline and etc ownly leaving out future Trunks,s name*so me and him fused in order to stop him.
Bardock:so cool! you took on a demon god! and won!!
Violet:and Yang your from a different universe?
Yang:no.im from the same universe Vi just a different timeline where different things happened.
Violet:so awesome.
Brenton:*the demi-Sayain smiled at his kids before they reach home and land.*
Chi Chi:what i want to know is what does this Supreme Kai expect you 2 would be doing now that you beat him.
Brenton:she mentioned something about having a few job ideas for us.
Chi Chi:ooh maybe she'll give you a teaching job or you'll be a doctor.
Brenton:a doctor!?
Chi Chi:just imagine my son will be a teacher or doctor. then Gohan will finish his school work and become a university professor.
Brenton:ha ha ha…*the demi-sayain sweatdropped*(there she goes again…)
Goku:hi guys!
Brenton/Violet:dad!/grandpa!*Brenton then ran up to him*
Goku:are you ready?
Brenton:*the demi-sayain smiled widely feeling excited*
Chi Chi:now is this really necessary?
Sakura:well they haven't really had time to train together because of Brentons job so its understandable.
Chi Chi:sigh..i,ll go and get everyone lemonade.*Brenton went in a defensive position*
Brenton:ready when you are old man.

Posted at

Goku: hey, im not that old.*gets in position and dashes in with a quick kick which gets blocked followed by a few punches*

Bardock:
wow, its been a long time since I witnessed this.

Violet: wow dad and grandpa are fast.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.