Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

M/Violet: *hugs* don't worry, I won't mess up. hm?*noticed yang* hey dad don't look now but it seems we have company.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:huh?*he then looked at the kids*oh.the bell went already?
Yang:yeah.*she then looked at the woman. with a raised eyebrow*umm who are you?*this causes M/Violet to smile*
M/Violet:well dear my names Violet.im Mr.Sons daughter.
Bardock/Yang:WHAT!?
Sapphire:jeez Mr.Son sure has gotten around over the years.
Brenton:whoa. whoa. whoa. its not like that she's Violet from a different timeline.i simply asked her help with certain matters now.
M/Violet:im his assistant.*she then smiled at Bardock*you are as adorable as i remembered.
Bardock:no im not!*the little fighter sweatdropped*
M/Violet:and you must be Yang. i heard so much about you.*she then winked at her*make sure to keep Bardock out of trouble for me.
Yang:i can't do the impossible.
Bardock:hey!
Brenton:*the demi-sayain smiled at his children*(some things will never change.)heh heh.alright its time i teach the 6 of you how to bring out your hidden power.
Candy:hidden power? im a Earthling Sapphire is a Mettamoran and Flutes a Namekian.unless we somehow have a hidden transformation that we don't know about i doubt we'll get stronger.
Brenton:Sapphire could fuse with someone to get stronger.as for you and flute…i have a few ideas.

Posted at

Saphire:…so how does one go about and unlock this "hidden potential"? im quite curious on the process.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:well there is the cheap way…my brother knows this Supreme Kai who unlocked his potential…but it would take too many hours anyway so i don't think that would be the best idea. in order to truely unlock your potential it takes many hours of dedicated training.
Sapphire:that sounds tedious.
Brenton:maybe.but in the long run it'll be worth it…GAAAAH!!!!*the demi-sayain transformed into a supersayain4 surprising future Violet as well as the kids*this…this is my potential…my current limit.1 day you'll all reach a limit higher then this im sure of it.but for now..Violet?
M/Violet:*Violet smiled as she stopped sitting on Brentons desk* Candy and Flute? im gonna teach you a technique called the Kaio-ken.
Brenton:Yang and Sapphire i want you 2 to try and do the fusion dance.
Yang:fusion? well as long as i don't become a blob like Gotenks..
Sapphire:*giggles* don't worry. i,ll coach you through it.
Brenton:Ice i want you to change into your 3rd form.
Ice:why?
Brenton:because you'll be sparing with Bardock.
Bardock:cool!*Bardock transformed feeling excited.*lets go Ice!
Ice:*as he transformed he looked rather serious*i promise to not hold back.*Brenton then reverted back to normal*
*a few minutes later Bardock and Ice were vanishing and reappearing as Ice tried to fire death beams at him but he dodged each 1*
Sapphire:ready?
Yang:yeah!
Sapphire/Yang:fu…sion! ha!!*as a flash of light appeared the person that came out of it had blue skin and eyes with Yangs hair and face wearing a red and yellow vest. a white shirt. and pants with a pink belt*
???:the beautiful warrior has arrived!*she then winked at Bardock causing him to sweatdropped leaving a opening for Ice as he punched him*

Posted at

Bardock: owwww, Bardock what the heck?!

Ice: you left yourself open.*hits him a few more times*

Bardock: oww, im not ready yet *catches the last one and tosses her into a wall* give me a minute, will ya?

Ice: *cough* fine…

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:(hmm i was afraid of this.Ice is having trouble keeping himself in control in that form and Bardock gets distracted easily.it looks like i got a lot of work to do.)*Brenton scratched his head and sighed.Bardock flew down and stretched his body trying to ignore the fused girl staring at him.*
Bardock:(why did dad make them fuse?)
???:you were awesome!
Bardock:oh uh t-thanks…*the little warrior sweatdropped as he looked away from her making him blush slightly*
Ice:are you ready yet casanova or do you want to be a lone with your girlfriends?
Bardock:grr…bring it!*he then flew in and almost punch ice but Brenton I,td between them and grabbed his fist looking disappointed*d-dad?
Brenton:well its easy to see you got my temper. thats enough for today you 2 tomorrow Bardock you'll be paying a quick visit to the Lookout so that you can meditate with Piccolo.and Ice we're gonna work on that attitude problem of yours.
Ice:hmph.
Bardock:right!*a few hours later the final bell rang making the demi-sayain sigh in relief*
Brenton:thanks again for helping me Violet.
M/Violet:no problem Daddy!*after taking Violet back to her time Brenton grabbed his kids and Sapphire and teleported home*
Brenton:phew! that was a tough first day. *he went wide-eyed as he saw Majin Buu near his house playing with Gar and Violet.*hey! Majin Buu!!
Buu:huh? hi!
Sapphire:why is he alive?
Brenton:its a long story…(don't know why his here though.)*he then opened the door and was jumped by Hercule as the scared champion wrapped his body around his head*uh Hercule? why are you at my house?
Hercule:h-hide me!
Brenton:from who?
Sakura:his hiding from Lazuli.*she then hugged her husband*
Brenton:….you didn't give her the prize money.
Hercule:er well maybe….*the demi-sayain facepalmed*hey its not my fault she asked for extra zeni!!

Posted at

Hercule: Come on brenton, I know you can talk her out of it. you have to help me here!

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:*the demi-sayain sweatdropped as the champ frantically grabbed and shook him by his shirt*i understand that really i do but…this wouldn't of happened if you just gave her the money in the first place.plus she can sense your energy any minute now.and between you and me she's 1 of the few women i know that can scare me…besides my mother.and Bulma. and Sakura. *he then pushed him inside the house as he saw her flying.she then land in front of the demi-sayain*
Lazuli:where is he?
Brenton:uh hi Lazuli…how is Marron and Krillen?*the cyborg glared causing him to laugh awkwardly as he sweatdropped*hahaha…uh who?
Lazuli:the moron with the afro thats who!
Hercule:(my hairstylist said it would make me look younger…)
Brenton:oh Hercule? uh nope never seen him… just Majin Buu haha…
Lazuli:oh really?…
Brenton:y-yep! say! how about we all go out somewhere? my treat!(Hercule you owe me big for this.)

Posted at

Lazuli:*stares into Brenton* alright then.

Buu: oh boy! Buu can hardly wait!*hops onto brenton's back*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:oof!*the demi-sayain was now impatiently tapping his fingers on the ground as he glared at the Majin*Buu…what do you think you are doing?
Buu:Buu want to come too!
Brenton:yeah thats great and all…except how are we gonna go anywhere with you crushing my spine!!?
Buu:huh? you fly yes?
Brenton:ok thats it!*what happened next surprised everyone as a dust cloud surrounded them while they were punching each other. this causes Sakura to sigh as she grabbed Brenton by the ear and Buu by his antenna*
Sakura:thats enough rough housing boys.
Brenton:*mumbles*but he started it.
Buu:haha! that was fun!
*the demi-sayain sighed as he put 2 fingers on his head*
Brenton:(i better get this over with.i swear the things i,ll do for my friends sometimes…)

*they then teleport to West City this causes Sapphire to stare at everything curiously.they then started to walk around getting a few stares thanks to Majin Buus presence.*well what do you guys wanna do first?

Violet:ooh! i want to goto the pet store!
Bardock:well there is that new game that came out.
Yang:yeah lets check it out!*the demi-sayain turned around as he gave his kids money*
Brenton:i want you kids to meet up with us when you're finished.*he then smiled at Sapphire and gave her money as well causing her to look confused at the paper she was given*
Bardock:lets go!*they then ran off*
Brenton:*he then looked at his 2 friends and wife* so what do you wanna do now?
Lazuli:well we could-
Brenton:no way.i refuse to go clothes shopping with you id rather not wait 5 hours as you and Sakura try on every dress in the store.
Lazuli:hmph.
Brenton:help me out here Buu…Buu?*Majin Buu being bored walked into a candy store.this causes the demi-sayain to sweatdrop*you are no help.

Posted at

Lazuli: aren't you a tad concerned? I mean, people haven't forgot Majin Buu and I don't think all of them know he's a good…whatever it is.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:*the demi-sayain smiled widely*true but if anything happens i,ll step in. besides whats the worse that could happen?
Sakura:well…
Buu:what do you mean Buu can't eat candy!!?
Brenton:sigh…i,ll be right back.*he then i,td*
???:im s-sorry sir but that all costs money.
Buu:Buu don't carry money!!!*he then puffed smoked out of his holes and before he hit him*
Brenton:calm down!*he then appeared as a supersayain and kicked him out of the store leaving a Majin sized hole in the wall and looked at the now shocked shop clerk*heh heh..sorry about the damage…do you take credit cards.*a few minutes later Majin Buu was eating a large lolipop walking along side a grumpy looking Brenton*(Hercule owes me BIG for this…)Buu listen you can't just have a temper tantrum over something like that.if you really want something just ask alright?
Buu:ok!*Lazuli smirked as she saw the grumpy demi-sayain she was about to make a sly remark but then went wide-eyed as he poked her nose*
Brenton:don't. you. start.*he then walked away as he mumbled something about his credit card.Sakura then smiled as she grabbed his arm.*
Sakura:come on grumpy Gus i know what will chear you up.
Brenton:like what?*Sakura pointed at the entrance at a mall as 10 thugs stormed in with heavy weaponry*
???:everyone get on the floor!*this causes the demi-sayain to smirk*
Brenton:i,ll be right back.*he then pushed a button on his watch which changed him into his Greatsaiyaman outfit and jumped in front of them*
*meanwhile Sapphire was starring at the money that was given to her as she and the rest of the kids looked at the stores.*
Sapphire:Yang what do i do with this?
*meanwhile at the Son home Hercule was about to leave when he felt a chill down his spine*
Hercule:man it got cold all of the sudden.

Posted at

???: Alright, keep the bags coming boys, We have a deadline to meet.

Yang: I'll show you sapphire!*takes her by the hand and tours her around buying various things*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:ahem!
???:hmm?*they turn around and point their guns at him*you must be some kind of moron if you think you can take on these bad boys…especially while wearing that rediculous costume*he then pointed his gun in the demi-sayains face*
Brenton:*he then grabbed the gun and bent it sideways surprising the criminal*you cought me in a really bad mood…you see im not like the Greatsaiyaman if you or your buddies fire 1 bullet at someone i will personally break your spines before sending you to the police.
*hearing this causes their leader to go wide-eyed in shock*
???:s-start shooting already!!*BANG!!
Lady:ahhhh!!!multiple bullets fired at a womans direction but the demi-sayain appeared in front of her grabbed all of the bullets and crushed them and dropped them to the ground*
Brenton:i tried to warn you now its my turn.*the kids walked out of a nearby store and looked at what was going on. as Brenton started to beat-up the thugs*
Violet:look its daddy!
Bardock:(oh man how embarrassing.)*he then tied them up by using rope*
???:*a lady in a buisness suit using a mic walked up to him next to a cameraman excuse me what do we call you? are you associated with the greatsaiyaman and woman by any chance?
Brenton:uh i don't really have a hero name.and as for the second question…no comment. now if you excuse me i gotta go.*he then vanished using instant transmission and appeared in a bathroom.he then smiled widely as he took his helmet off*(that was fun. its a good thing no one else is in here.)
Faker:what are you doing?
Brenton:GAH!*BANG! he hit his head on the tile floor*don't do that!*this causes the brother to smile as he pulled him up*
Faker:what's got you so tense.
Brenton:today hasn't exactly been 1 of my lucky days.

Posted at

Faker: I saw the whole thing. *smirks* Tell me, does Gohan know your moving in on his gimmick, or is hercule now starting a super task force and having you lead it?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:hahaha! nothing like that.im just helping out Gohan and Videl really!…although it is a bit fun.*Brenton then put on his regular clothes and they walked out of the bathroom*
Brenton:so why are you here?
Faker:well…*Brenton raised a eyebrow as he saw Faker look down at the ground and blush.he then saw a noticeablly pregnant Cedea talking to Sakura and Lazuli*
Cedea:hi Brenton!
Brenton:oh…*he then smirked as he playfully elbow his arm*you sly dog you.
Faker:s-shutup!
Brenton:hehehe…*they then walked up to them*so hows it going ladys?
Sakura:oh we were just talking about Bulmas birthday thats coming up.i even got her present early.
Brenton:but her birthday is in a few months.*he then sweatdropped*
Sakura:fortune favours the prepared.
Brenton:whatever.*a few hours later they all went to Brentons home and watched as the demi-sayain smirked at Faker*
Faker:are you ready?
Brenton:i,ll show you what i learned in my 3 months of training.*they then did Gokus and Vegetas signature stance*

Posted at

Faker:*aggressive as ever dashes forward and begins a barrage of punches and kicks*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*the demi-sayain smirked as he quickly dodged each hit.*
Faker:how the hell did you get so fast!?
Brenton:wouldn't you like to know. HAAAH!!!*the demi-sayains fist glowed with ki as he jumped in the air and punched Faker as he blocked it.but Brenton vanishes and reappeared in the sky*
Faker:galick gun!!!
Brenton:oh boy!*he then vanished again and as he reappeared he gathered ki in his hand and fired it making Faker backflipped out of the way.he then to his surprise watched as Brenton made his spirit sword it changed into a spear which he threw but Faker dodged it. making it almost hit Sakura*
Cedea:*giggles* they seem to be having fun.
Sakura:Brenton! watch where you throw that thing!!
Brenton:er sorry!*he then scratched his cheek sheepishly as he laughed*

Posted at

Faker: *took advantage of the moment and puts him in a hold* hah! you really need to pay attention, brother. how will you get out of this one?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:well…if you won't let go i guess i,ll have to go with plan B.
Faker:oh please what could you possibly-*the demi-sayain smirked as he spun around until they were upside-down*…you wouldn't.
Brenton:heh heh.*he then flew down making them crash head first into the ground.and as they got up Brenton looked dizzy*
Faker:i-idiot…
Brenton:yeah that was a bad idea.but atleast you learned not to do that.
Faker:can you please take this a little seriously?
Brenton:but im having so much fun! if i took it too seriously i,ll end it to quickly.
Faker:what!? grr…*they then clash at 1 another*
Brenton:take this!*he then fired a ki blast making him hit the ground*but if you insist…lets get serious! HAAAAAH!!!!!!*he then transformed into a supersayain3*give it all you got*he then smirked*if you think you can handle it.of course i could always dial it down a few notches if you want.
Faker:(cocky son of a…)
Bardock:whoa…
Sakura:*facepalms* Brenton…
*meanwhile in the forest*
Sapphire:your planet has some interesting animals.
Yang:you should see our pet dragon his huge.

Posted at

Sapphire: what's a dragon?

Yang: you're kidding! you are gonna love this!*pulls her off until* this is a dragon!

Sapphire: woah…its so big!

Yang: told ya!

*back at the fight*

Faker:rrrraahhh! *Fires several ki blast dashing towards the new Brenton and at the last second transforms and begins to assault with several punches and kicks*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:grah!*the punches and kicks landed and as Faker landed 1 more punch it sent him through a bunch of trees*ow…
Faker:i don't rely on a useless transformation like you do.
Brenton:grr…shutup!*he then appeared and punched him in the face with a fist full of ki and as he stopped mid air they powered up 1 of their strongest attacks*
Faker/Brenton:FINALFLASH!!!!!*the beams then clashed until they stopped.meanwhile Sakura and Cedea were laying down on their lawn chairs wearing sunglasses while drinking lemonade*
Sakura:its a shame how they are always fighting like this.
Cedea:it can't be helped.we can ownly hope they'll blow off some steam.
Sakura:…wanna bet who'll win?
Cedea:sure.
Bardock:so cool!*he then frantically looked around*(Violet usually drag me away when im watching dad fight…)*he then shrugged his shoulders*(i think i,ll check on Yang.)*he then walked into the forest*
Violet:hehe…*Bardock heard Violet making him smile as he shook his head*
Bardock:Yang! Sapphire! what are you 2 doing?*he then scratched his head in confusion until-*
Violet:attack!*they then tackled him causing Bardock to sweatdrop*
Bardock:the hell?
*Brenton then reverted back to normal*
Faker:hmph see? useless.
Brenton:don't count me out just yet! HAAAAAH!!!!*he then powered up making his ki went from a silver esc colour to gold*you haven't caught up to me in years nothing has changed.

Posted at

Bardock: just what the heck are you girls up to?

Yang: catching you, silly.

Bardock: no seriously what are you girls up to? it can't be that simple.

*with the fight*

Faker:Really? you really think that I haven't changed at all? Brother you wound me. Let me show you what I've learned while you were out.*powers up and gets into an offensive stance*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:*the demi-sayain shrugged his shoulders*these past months ive been trying to do more then hone my skills. ive also taught myself special techniques like that spear i threw before.you probably still have ownly those 3 techniques at your disposal.if not then please prove me wrong.
Faker:HAAH!!*Faker jumped and tried to hit Brenton with a barrage of punches and kicks but he'd either dodge block or counter each 1*
Brenton:HAAH!!!*he then in a fast motion punched Faker in the face the impact sent him flying into a boulder*
Faker:how are you doing that!?
Brenton:something my teacher taught me im basically moving without thinking.by doing so i can become 1 step ahead.
Faker:GWAH!!!*in udder rage Faker punched Brenton making him get launched into the sky*hows this!?*he then appeared in front of him and kicked Brenton back to the ground*
Brenton:ow….(frankly i don't care if i win or lose this fight)*he then got up smirking*because now im feeling fired up!!!*he then vanished appeared in front of Faker they once again clashed at 1 another until they jumped away from each other*
*meanwhile*
Yang:to be honest i was just showing Sapphire the animals that lived around here.and well when we sensed you i thought it would be fun to surprise you.
Bardock:*the little warrior sweatdropped*gee thanks.
Yang:oh don't be like that.*she then laughed as she hugged him.this cause Sapphire to smirk*
Sapphire:should we leave you love birds alone?
Bardock:*Violet tilted her head in confusion as Bardock blushed and glared at Sapphire*

Posted at

Faker:what's wrong, brother running out of steam? *gets ready to jump back in* or have I finally bested you?!

*elsewhere*

Sapphire: right I gotcha. I'll catch you two later *wink*

Yang: what was that about?

Bardock:
I dunno…*blushes and smiles*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.