Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:(this reminds me of when i first trained with dad Piccolo and Gohan all those years ago.)*the demi-Sayain smiled as he powered up in his base form*im all fired up!!*they then clash at each other at a faster rate causing Violet to squint her eyes as she had a hard time following.*
Goku:HAAH!!!*Goku fired a ki beam out of his hand but the demi-sayain unsheathe his sword and slashed it making the ki beam disappear.as he unsheathed the blade.*
Brenton:you got to do better then that.*Goku vanished via instant transmission and appeared behind him and kicked the demi-sayain sending him flying.but he then used instant transmission to kick Goku but he blocked it with ease*
Goku:not bad! you definitely improved.
Brenton:you've seen nothing yet.*he then transformed into a supersayain charged in with a barrage of punches and kicks but Goku was able to counter each move making Brenton smile widely*

Posted at

Goku: not bad son, *grabs him and spins him for a bit and the flings him and chases with a few punches some dodged, other blocked*

Violet: Grandpa got stronger.*sips lemonade*

Bardock: *stops sipping* that or dad is toying with him. *continues to drink*

Goku: *gets knocked down and begins to laugh*I have to say im having a lot of fun! *gets back up and kicks brenton throwing a ki blast in the process*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*the demi-sayain backflipped before reflecting the ki blast*
Brenton:heh heh heh.me too! its nice to just relax and spar with family once in awhile.(he doesn't seem like his holding back…better make sure.)HAH!!!*he then went to the next level making Goku smile as he transformed*
Goku:(thats it son.show me your power.)
Brenton:KAMEHAMEHA!!!!
Goku:heh.*Brenton fired the signature technique making smoke appear around Goku after he blocked it.*
Brenton:HAAAH!!!*but as it disappears he flew in and punched Goku in the cheek.the punch sent him flying the demi-sayain smiled as he appeared behind him but Goku spun around and kick him*guh!*suddenly Gohan and Videl land*
Videl:hi everyone.
Violet:hi Videl!
Videl:whats going on?
Violet:dad is fighting grandpa.
Gohan:is that so?*Gohan and Videl looked at the 2 fight as they remembered Brentons hairy and strange transformation*

Posted at

Gohan: (i'm surprised that he hasn't gone all out yet)

Videl: something on your mind?

Gohan:
huh? oh, nothing. come on, let's grab some lemonade.

goku:
*hits him with a few punches and then knocks him back with a ki blast* ok son, here we go! *turns into a super sayain and dashes towards him*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*as he dashed Goku delivered a powerful punch knocking Brenton into a tree*
Brenton:ow…*he then reverted back to normal as he flew towards the sky.this made Goku scratch his head in confusion*
Goku:giving up already?
Brenton:no.but uh word to the wise you might need to go all out after this.
Goku:huh?
Brenton:HAAAH!!!! AHHHHH!!!! GAAAAAAH!!!!*Goku went wide-eyed as he saw the transformation*
Goku:whats this?
Brenton:this father…is supersayain…4 my ultimate form.*he then rubbed the bridge of his nose in a very cocky manner*of course if you want to stop now its ok to say so.after all i am pretty powerful.
Goku:no its fine…wow i knew you also had hidden potential but this is too much.*the light hearted Sayain smiled as he transformed into a supersayain2.*well?
*the demi-sayain smirked before re-appearing in front of him they then began to clash at one another not being able to hit each other as 1 always countered the other*

Posted at

Gohan: there it is.

Videl: what happened to your brother?

Gohan:
his latest form.

Bardock: he probably used it to slay that god he and mom fought.

Videl: wait, he fought a what now?

Bardock: yeha, I'll tell you later after this. Its a really cool story.

Goku: wow son, I have to say this is something else. *counter block and vanishes to deliver a kick*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Violet:ooh! ooh! i want to tell it!
Bardock:oh uh ok…go ahead Violet.
Violet:well daddy time travels to beat badguys! and 1of them is this scary blue lizard guy named dem..demu.
Bardock:Demigra
Violet:right! he is a evil demon god and well-*as Violet told the story Brenton and Goku clashed at one another trying to get the upper hand on the other until-Brenton found an opening and kicked Goku in the back the force and the impact caused him to revert back to normal as he started laughing*
Brenton:i…i beaten dad…WOO!!!*he then did a fist bump in the air while smiling widely.but he then reverted back to normal as he felt tired he yawned*(huh i feel sleepy…)*as he closed his eyes he slowly flew down to the ground smiling in content which Sakura then flew up and caught him*
Sakura:are you ok hon?
Brenton:that form*yawns*really takes a lot of energy…i think i,ll nap for a…ZZZZZZZZZ*the demi-sayain fell asleep*
Violet:and thats what happened! isn't that cool uncle Gohan?
Gohan:oh uh yeah of course.(defeating a demon god?…he certainly has dads strength…*he then smiled*)

Posted at

sakura:*picks him up and heads back inside* today really has been something else *yawns and heads over to the bed putting brenton in it* Im sure no one would mind if I rest here for a bit. *lies down next to him, holding him close and drifting off*

*back outside*

Bardock: so grandpa how was it fighting dad's new form?

Goku:well I can say this much. he really packs a punch*rubs his the back of his head* i'm surprised I was able to keep up at all.

Gohan: probably due to all your training in that state.

Goku: It could be. I've used it quite a few times and I don't know how much Brenton's used that form.

Gohan: maybe he hasn't mastered it yet. he did just pass out, after all.

Violet: Grandpa that was super cool!*hugs*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Chi Chi:*hears loud snoring*good his asleep.now Goku i don't want you to disturb him because all day his been doing nothing but fighting…do i make myself clear?
Goku:oh uh sure Chi Chi! heh heh…hey kids do you wanna go fishing?
Violet:yeah! lets go!
Gohan:sounds like fun.
Goten/Bardock:awesome!*they then ran to the lake*
Chi Chi:(honestly Goku…well if Brenton is anything like Goku when he was a child he would want a snack when he wakes up so i,ll make him a snack.)*she then walked into the house and saw the 2 sleeping*
Brenton:ZZZZZZZ*snort* *Sakura opened her eye at the loud noise*ZZZZ hmm food…*Sakura looked at Brenton and smiled before going back to sleep*
Chi Chi:(aww…how sweet!)i,ll make sure to make 1 for Sakura as well.*she then went into the kitchen and smiled*
*at the lake*
Goku:-he then saved the world by wishing a pair of ladies underwear!
Violet:eww!!!
Bardock:hahahaha!!!*PINCH!*ow! *Yang who was blushing red in anger pinched Bardock in the ear*

Posted at

Bardock: yang, come on!*laughes and gets his ear tugged* ow!

Goten: wow grandpa, that's a pretty neat story. got any others?

goku: Well, have I told you about the time I entered my first tournament?

Goten:
nope!

Goku: well it happened after I met krillen. We had just finished our training and- *gets splashed*
Violet: he he!

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Goku:h-hey! i wasn't ready.*he then splashed back causing a all out splash war.*
*an hour later Goku and the kids walked back to the house covered in water*we better dry up before Chi Chi spots us.
Gohan:yeah that was fun and all but i gotta meet up with Videl have fun you guys.*he then flew off*
*Brenton who was sleeping slowly woke up as he realised his face was on 2 pillows*
Brenton:(Sakura must of put me in here when i fell asleep. shes the-*yawns*shes the best.)*his eyes then slowly adjusted as he realised his face wasn't on 2 pillows this causes his face to glow dark red like a tomato.*(well this is embarrassing… and i can't move because Sakura is holding onto me as she sleeps.)*the demi-Sayain pouted as his whole face was still dark red. Sakura then woke up and looked at him.*
Sakura:are you ok hon?*she then put her hand on his head* your face is burning up.
Brenton:y-yes im fine.
Chi Chi:oh Goku! you're back…huh no fish?
Goku:we uh we got a little distracted and scared them off.
Violet:ACHOO!
Chi Chi:oh dear…i,ll just have to make everyone some hot chocolate then.
Goku:really? awesome.
Chi Chi:not for you Goku.
Goku:aww why not?
Chi Chi:you are the reason why my precious little grand baby caught a cold.

Posted at

Goku: aw, come on chi chi. she'll be fine.

Chi chi: you're lucky its just a cold and not something more serious!

Gohan:*sweatdrop*…

Goten: mom, don't forget.

Chi chi: I won't sweetie. hot chocolate coming right up.*begins to make it*

Videl: is it always like this?

Gohan: don't worry its completely normal.

Sakura: *smiles as she hugs him* are you sure? you have been pushed quite far today and I don't want you coming down with something. *ponders* perhaps I should make you something in a little bit. would you like some soup, hon?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:hahaha…no im fine really.i was just caught off guard.(jeez that was definitely a unexpected wake up call…)
Sakura:well if you say so.*she then kissed his nose.this made him blush even more*just take it easy ok?
Brenton:r-right…heh heh*he then scratched his cheek while laughing.they then walked into the kitchen seeing the kids drinking hot choclate and Violet had a blanket wrapped around her body.*what happened?
Bardock:Violet sneezed so grandma kinda well you know.
Brenton:huh…
Chi Chi:now what does that suppose to-Brenton! are you ok? you don't have a fever do you.
Brenton:hahaha! nah im fine.
Chi Chi:well good because i made everyone hot choclate and a snack.
Brenton:awesome! *he then sat down and drank his drink*ahh!! delicious mom your the best!
Chi Chi:thank you dear.
*a few weeks went by almost the same as the demi-sayain hung out with his friends and family until he went to the Lookout and wished to be an adult.3 months later Brenton was sparring with Bardock until the Supreme Kai o/T requested him so he teleported and looked in aww at the newly rebuilt city*
Brenton:so this is Conton city huh? so whats up Supreme Kai of-what the!!?*the demi-sayain looked up at whats was a giant hologram of him doing a thumbs up*woa…
Supreme Kai o/T:*giggle*do you like it? the people of Conton city like the idea of admiring their hero this way.
Brenton:uh its great i guess…so why did you call me here?
Supreme Kai o/T:well with the universe at peace you need a new job so here!*she then gave him a paper which he read*
Brenton:you want me to train kids at a school?! like what? a P.E teacher?
Supreme Kai o/T:look the school year is starting and we need a positive roll model for the kids and i figured you would be perfect! plus with Trunks staying in his timeline im kinda short staffed plus your kids would be allowed to enter for free.
Brenton:hmm sure why not?.
Supreme Kai o/T:thank you so much.
Brenton:im always glad to help.*he then teleported back home and explained it to Sakura*so what do you think?
Sakura:it sounds like a wonderful idea.
Brenton:good to hear!*he then looked at his phone as he got a text message from Gohan*
Bardock we'll finish our training session another day your uncle needs my help with something.
Bardock:ok dad.
*he then i,td in Hercule city in front of Gohan who was in a blue suit.*
Gohan:finally. listen i need a favour from you.you see i got a exam i need to go to and well today is also the day i patroll the city with Videl in case of crooks show up and well…
Brenton:*sighs*i,ll do it.
Gohan:really!?
Brenton:just give me the watch before i change my mind.

Posted at

Gohan:*hands him the watch* great and remember you want to do the poses and everything. You do remember the poses, right?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*the demi-sayain sweatdropped*
Brenton:*sigh* *he then began posing*i am the hero of justice! all evil will perish by the great Saiyaman!!*as he did the final pose Gohan went wide-eyed*you and Videl are always on the news so its not that hard.now go on already before you're late.
Gohan:r-right! thanks.*he then flew away.the demi-sayain then did the same. until he landed in the shopping area*
Brenton:(this will be easy all i gotta do is make sure there isn't any trouble and if there is trouble i can stop it…honestly its a shame Gohan doesn't have a super villain he fights on a daily bases now that would be interesting.)
Videl:Brenton?
Brenton:gah! *DING! the demi-sayain jumped in surprise making him hit his head*oh hi Videl.
Videl:are you ready?*she then pulled him up*
Brenton:honestly yeah.i can't wait! but at the same time its gonna be too easy if a few criminals show up.

Posted at

Videl: well, you never know what could happen. So, is this your first time being the Great Saiyaman on patrol?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:*the demi-sayain smiled widely*heh heh yep.Gohan never really needed my help and-*BANG! a bullet was shot nearby at a bank causing the demi sayain to smirk.*lets go.
Videl:right.*they then instantly changed into their costumes and appeared near the bank*
???:quit stalling lady and put the money in the bags now!
Lady:AHHHHH! HELP!!
Videl:what are we dealing with here?
Brenton:5 thugs…3 armed with SMG,s 2 with rocket launchers.lets do this…(well better put on my best Gohan impersonation)evil doers beware!!
???x5:hmm?
Brenton:when justice has been called!
Videl:we will always be there to answer it.*Brenton and Videl leaned on each others back smirking*
Brenton:Greatsaiyaman! defender of all that is true and right.
Videl:Greatsaiyawoman! fighter for peace and love.
???:grr…don't just stand there! shoot them!!
Brenton/Videl:with our combined might we will put you away in the bars of justice.*they then started to fire at Videl but before they could hit Brenton i,td in front of her and grabbed all the bullets*
Videl:hiyaah!!!*she then jumped over Brentons shoulder and kicked 1 of them into 2 more knocking them out*
???:aw screw it! break out the RPG,s!!*they then were about to fire but then*
Brenton:Greatsaiyaman beam!*he then fired a ki beam from his index finger bouncing off 1 RPG to the other blowing them up.*
???1/???2/:aahh!!!! *Videl swung her arm and knocked them out in 1 strike. this made everyone in the bank cheered*
Brenton:now maybe next time they'll learn whenever evil cross the path of good.
Videl:the defenders of justice won't be far behind to even the odds!
Brenton:*he then used his phone*the police will be here momentarily we bid you a good day. citizens of HerculeCity.*he then put his hand on Videls shoulder and i,td away next to his home before they took the helmets off*you can wait here for Gohan.
Videl:you were amazing in there!
Brenton:i was honestly kind of nervous.
*meanwhile inside the Son home*

Violet:mom! look!! Gohan is on TV again!
Sakura:hmm? but he has a ex-*Sakura smiled as she recognised the smirk coming from the Greatsaiyaman helmet.*

Posted at

Videl: really? you, Nervous? the guy who fought a bunch of weird people from the sky. How could someone like that get so nervous? Come on, whats makes you nervous about this that the other situations didn't?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:*the demi-sayain smiled as he raised a eyebrow*besides the poses? years ago i did a bit of crime fighting under the alias "golden haired fighter" i figured i was gonna be rusty.*he then rubbed the back of his head in a sheepish manner* it sounds kinda silly now that i think about it.
Videl:no i get it.hey do you think we could spar?
Brenton:*the demi-sayain sweatdropped*i dunno…
Videl:aww come on! it will be fun.and besides i want to see if i can beat you this time.
*Sakura and Violet walked outside and saw the 2 talking.Brenton rubbed the back of his head looking unsure.*
Brenton:(Gohan is gonna kill me if she gets hurt.but Videl doesn't take no for a answer so..)heh…fine.1 sparing session.
Videl:yes!*she then started off with a kick but Brenton blocked with 1 arm*
Violet:woo! go daddy!
Brenton:hmm?*seeing a opening Videl tried to punch him but he grabbed her arm*
Videl:what the-hey!?*he then flipped her over making Videl land on her back*
Violet:mom? why is dad wearing Gohans hero clothes?
Sakura:well sweety he was helping Gohan while he did his tests.
Violet:so..daddys a super hero?
Sakura:hah hah.in a way yes.
Brenton:so are you gonna get up or did you already give up?*Videl didn't say a word as she got up and dust herself off she then gathered ki in her fist*
Videl:HIYAAAH!!!*and punched him in the cheek sending him into a nearby tree*
Brenton:well atleast you aren't all bark and no bite heh heh..*he then stood up*(lets see if she learned from last time)HAH!*he punched the air making a weak air pressure in Videls direction. but she jumped out of the way.*
Violet:nice 1 aunty Videl!

Posted at

Violet:(a-aunty?)*pays attention to breton* your little shockwave is nice and all but I've gotten a lot faster since then.*decks him*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:yai yai yai!!*he then clenched his jaw*thats smarts.*he then smirked*speed alone won't cut it you need a well thought out strategy.
Videl:hiyaah!*she then tried to hit him with swift kicks and fast blows but Brenton countered each hit.and fired ki blasts making Videl move away from him*
Brenton:*she then jump kick and hit his neck but it ownly made him smile*well you're trying at the very least.
Videl:(his making fun of me!.)well if you are so sure of yourself how about a little bet?
*this caught him off guard*
Brenton:a bet?
Videl:if i beat you you have to join me and Gohan on our crime fighting costume and all.
Brenton:*the demi-sayain sweatdropped*i don't want to do that…what do i get if i win?

Posted at

Videl: then uh…um, I guess I'll watch your kids next time you and sakura go out?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:deal.*Videl then tried hitting him with a barrage of punches and kicks but he dodge each 1 until she started to slow down. this gave Brenton the opening to knock her down to the ground*
Videl:fine you win.*the demi-sayain smiled as he pulled her up*
Brenton:forget about the bet i,ll do it.
Videl:why?
Brenton:isn't it obvious? we're family and family always comes first in my book.now how about some lemonade? you look thirsty.
Videl:*Videl smiled*yes please.*the next day Brenton was in his bedroom looking at the greatsaiyaman costume it had black spandex a red helmet identical to gohan black and red saiyan armour similar to Vegetas armour and Sayain gloves and boots.after looking at the costume he capsulised it*
Sakura:honey! are you ready yet?
Brenton:pretty much.*he was wearing his casual clothes which consisted of a long sleeved black shirt with the CC logo blue jeans and green boots*
*Sakura walked in smiling*
Sakura:nervous?
Brenton:unbelievably.
Sakura:well your ownly teaching P.E and ki control so you should be fine.
Brenton:thanks.*he then grabbed Yang and Bardock and teleported via scroll to Conton City*
Sakura:hey Violet are you ready to goto Bulmas?
Violet:yeah!*at Conton City*
Bardock:whoa….
Brenton:i know right?*they then appeared in front of a school named grape moon high.*you 2 go on ahead i got to meet with the principle*as they ran in a arm belonging to a big blue majin with a swirl like hair touched his shoulder*
???:Mr.Son i presume?
Brenton:Mr.Guup?
Mr.Guup:please call me Barry! its nice to finally meet 1 of the 2 greatest heros of our city! now tell me lad are you nervous?
Brenton:incredibly.*he then sheepishly rubbed his head*i,ll be honest this is my first real job.
Barry:hahaha!*he then slapped his back making the demi-sayain flinch*you,ll do fine lad.

Posted at

Barry: you'll be fine. Just remember they are no different than you…to an extent. Remember to just be you, have fun and should there be problems you can come and see me.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:uh thanks Barry i appreciate that.*suddenly the sound of a bell could be heard making Brenton frantically look through his papers*so im needed in the gym? simple enough.*he then i,td in front of Bardock and Yang the latter looking a bit surprised*whats wrong?
???:hi mr.Son!!!*the demi-sayain turned around and saw a familiar blue skinned girl with long blonde hair wearing jeans a white shirt and shoes with pink shoe laces*
Brenton:Sapphire? good to see you.(i guess Xeno accepted my request after all.)*he then noticed a short namekian from the dragon clan wearing a brown gi. a Frieza race who was in his reduction form he had a purple skin a blue gem on his head and blue eyes.he was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans with yellow boots. and a girl with pink hair resembling Android 18s hairstyle pink eyes wearing pink lipstick and a white gi*and that makes you 3…Flute Ice and Candy am i right?*the 3 nod making the demi-sayain smile*well in that case lets get right into this! since its the first day of school lets start with introductions as everyone here knows im Mr.Son.the reason why im here is to train kids with great potential so that they can defend themselves and others.so…*he transformed*lets get to work.*hours later*phew!*the bell had rang for lunch but as he and the students walked out a bunch more students ran and surrounded Brenton shouting out "Mr.Son can i please have your autograph?!" "can you sign my shirt" and what not. this made him sweatdrop before he i,td away from them.*
Sapphire:your dad sure has gotten popular.
Yang:no kidding.say Sapphire do you wanna hang out after school?
Sapphire:of course!*meanwhile in a janitors closet*
Brenton:well that could of been handled a lot better…*a mop then fell on his head*ow!…(im gonna need extra help if i hope to live through this…but then who?)i got it.*a few minutes later the bell rang and as the kids walked back in-*
Yang:so the ice cream fell all over him and-*Yang and the rest of the students looked at Brenton who was talking to a young woman who looked strangely familiar. she was wearing lipstick short messy hair a red top black shorts and shoes*
Brenton:so do you think you can help Vi?
M/Violet:of course! i,ll do my best.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.