picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:…thats true
Sakura:then how could you do it?
Brenton:what don't i look pure?
*Sakura smirked*
Sakura:nope not really
*for the rest of the flight their was silence which was hella akward untill Sakura looked at Brenton it looked like he was trying to decide on somthing*
Brenton:Sakura i…
Sakura:hmm?
*the halfbreed looked away*
Brenton:nothing..nevermind(should i tell her? i mean would she believe me anyway?)*they then landed at the Son home Brenton wasnt suprised to see Goku training with Piccolo*

Posted at

*Piccolo and Goku were still going at it for what seemed like minutes*
Sakura:(wow…such speed. I can barly keep up with them)
Goku:*notices the 2* oh heyguys what's-*gets sent flying*
Piccolo:come on Goku you know better than to let your guard down durring a sparing match.
Goku:well yeha…I guess* he laughs* so what's up*looks over* and who is she?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Sakura being cautious of the namekian stood close to Brenton while holding onto his hand this causes the demi-saiyan to quickly glance at her*
Brenton:this is Sakura she traveled here with those other 2 saiyans…but dont worry shes not like them *he glanced at her again seeing her smile at him she then squeezed his hand lightly she then moved foward and bowed*
Sakura:its nice to finally meet you
Piccolo:(she certainly dosn't act like a saiyan…*) is their a reason why you 2 are here?
Brenton:(jeez don't have to be straight to the point Piccolo…) i was hopeing to ask Goku for a favour
*Goku was curious*
Goku:what kind?
*Brenton smiled as he let go of Sakura's hand and floated up in the air he then started to yell and slowly turn into a supersaiyan*
Brenton:i need to get used to my super saiyan state…you think you can beat me in a sparring match?
*this causes Goku to smirk as he transformed without a problem*
Goku:we'll have to see then wont we?*he then slowly floated towards the sky*
Piccolo:that boyfriend of yours  is in way over his head if he thinks he can keep up with Goku
Sakura:yeah…*she then looked at Piccolo angry*his not my boyfriend. he'll beat Goku you wait and see.

Posted at

Piccolo:...(that's as likely as Freeza coming back a third time.)
*up in the sky*
Goku: alright, now…where do we start.*thinks for a bit* got it! see if you can dodge these Ki blasts*charges up some shows* erady, GO!!! *starts firing off a bunch of blasts*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Brenton moves as fast as he can to dodge the ki blast 1 by 1*
Brenton:pfft to easy
Goku:time for round 2!*Goku then fired  more ki blasts but at a faster rate making the demi-saiyan dodge for his life*
Brenton:oh this is so not cool!
*Goku just smiles at him*
Goku:well you wanted my help*he then if it were even possible fired faster ki blast Brenton tried to be quick but at the last one…* *POOF!* *a now dustball surrounded him as he coughs and when the dustball clears everyone could see he had burnt marks and smoke escaping his body*
Brenton:that hurt…*he then looked down to see Sakura rolling on the ground laughing this made the demi-saiyan smiles but also was distracted*(stop thinking about her you got to focus!)*Goku saw the look he was giving her and saw an opening he fired multiple ki blast at his direction but he was amazed when he saw that he dodged them all and at a even faster rate while still looking at the ground but he then vanished?*so what do i win?*when Goku looked up to see Brenton was upside down in the sky what he could notice for a second their he almost looked calm while in supersaiyan*

Posted at

Goku:…hmm good question. I'll think of it later right now I'm thinking we get our hands dirty and just duke it out till then.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:(wait his actually giving me somthing?) Goku i was making a jok-*suddenly Goku tries to punch him but the demi-saiyan blocks at the right moment while flaring up his super saiyan energy this causes Goku to smile as they both hit block and counter every blow*(theirs no way i,ll beat him so i may as well lose with style)*for a whole hour straight they hit each other blow for blow this leaves both super saiyans breathing*….that was not bad teach…
Goku:done already? ive barely warmed up*they both then landed turning off their super saiyan the only diffrence was Brenton was stumbling on the ground but Sakura put a arm around her shoulder to keep him from falling Goku then went inside his house and came out with a small brown pouch full of senzu beans which he was glad to eat and what looks like a red stick tied to his back* this is the power pole here.*he then gave it to him as well as a senzu*
Sakura:a stick? whats he gonna do? limp on his enemies?*Goku laughed at that*
Brenton:this is perfect thank you!
*Sakura sweatdrops at her friends excitement but then squeezed his hand*
Sakura:can we just go somwhere you know just the 2 of us?
Brenton:of course*they said goodbye to Goku and Piccolo and flew off*

Posted at

*The 2 continued to fly till they endd up at a nice wodded area with a lake*
Sakura: here is good. *she looked over at Brenton* that was a pretty good fight you had there.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:that im not to sure of..i mean i barely know how to fight*he then took out the power pole and looked at it*…sigh Sakura…im from a diffrent universe*this suprised her*
Sakura:really?
Brenton:i was just playing a videogame and the next thing i could remember is waking up at Capsule Corp…plus..i never had a tail.*then he realised somthing* i,ll never see my family and friends again…
Sakura:oh..*she then scooted over closer to him* well atleast one thing good came out of all this..
Brenton:yeah? what?…
Sakura:you rescued me*she then smiled at him*
Brenton:sigh..no i didnt*he then looked at the sky*

Posted at

Sakura: not directly, no.*sweatdrops* I mean why else would you fight Ceasar and Relish and take the time to bring back the fallen? you sound kind of like a hero…or some sort of noble warrior if you ask me.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:sigh if you say so…
*Sakura then grabbed his hand*
Sakura:i know so*Sakura then pecked him on the cheek*
Brenton:(well atleast its not all bad)i gotta ask…you dont exactly act like a regular saiyan is their a reason why?
*Sakura smiled as she looked at the ground* i,ll maybe tell you another time.
Brenton:hey thats not fair i flat out told you my secret why cant you do the same?
*Sakura just gets up and starts to float in the air*
Sakura:i have my reasons*she then winked at him before she flew off*
Brenton:hey get back here!*he then flew in after her they flyed around for awhile until she lands at West city Brenton could notice the stares he and Sakura were getting*i dont think it was a good idea for you to be in a city Sakura.*he then notice her looking through the stores windows she then looked at him smiling this causes the halfling to sigh*…i,ll ask Bulma i think she,ll lend me a few thousand zennies asuming the currency in this world is the same as yen.*he then called up Bulma*Bulma can i ask you somthing?…*a minute later*
Bulma:you want me to loan you money so you could buy you're girlfriend some clothes?
Brenton:more or less yeah…
Bulma:fine whatever just get over here and i,ll give you money.
Brenton:thanks*he then turned the MDL off he then looked at Sakura who was  still window shopping*Sakura lets go!
Sakura:alright*they then went to CC and then back to the shops minutes later*

Posted at

Sakura:*walks into one of the stores with Brenton* so this is where you guys get your armor and stuff?*looks over the designs* not gonna lie, it looks nice but seems like it would tear after a few blasts. but if that's what's the norm here then alright. So*she looks over the many wears* what would you recomend?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Brenton blushed lightly as he scratched his cheek*
Brenton:(i understand her confusion but she has to have seen clothes before.)uh im not sure fashion isnt really my fortė…
*Sakura then grabbed alot of clothes which she then looked around and found a closet she then dragged Brenton to a seat*
Sakura:wait here.*after 10 minutes of waiting*…well? how do i look?*Sakura was wearing a pink shirt with black shorts and white sneakers*
Brenton:you look perfect can we go now?
Sakura:but i havent tried on the other armours yet.
Brenton:you can always do that at home and besides you would look pretty in anything.
*Sakura smiled at his compliment*
Sakura:well if you say so*they then flew back to CapsuleCorp and tossed the clothes in his room*
Brenton:what do you wanna do now?
Sakura:well what else do humans like to do?
Brenton:lets see uh…play sports or videogames uh…watch movies…lots of stuff i guess.
Sakura:a movie sounds nice.
Brenton:well…alright.

Posted at

*Sakura heads over and grabs a few movies*
Sakura: Alright then so which one of these are you up for? I personally wouldn;t mind something action based. but to be honest I'm up for whatever.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:yeah that sounds good*the half saiyan then looked at the selection of DVD,s Bulma had and most of them were  really bad romantic comedies and soap oprahs this causes Brenton to sweatdrop*(she really needs to get out of the lab more)
Sakura:how about this one?*she showed a nice action film with an explosion as the cover*
Brenton:ok*they then started to watch the movie during the start of it Mrs.Briefs walked in and offered them freshly baked cookies and lemonade which tasted great. 20 minutes later Brenton subconciously wrapped his arm around her shoulder and at the same time Sakura moved closer both enjoying the movie and company*

Posted at

*As the movie ended Sakura and Pico were right next to each other she turned to him*
Sakura: well that was a pretty interesitng movie. I mean yeah the explosions are good, however I kind of wonder why no one used their energy to make them? *she shrughs* eh, it is fictional according to the back so what do I know*tuns to him* how about you? did you enjoy it?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:it was fine i guess…*truth be told the halfling stopped paying atention to the movie half way through. after all if you can make you're own explosions seeing the fake ones seems almost boring plus most of his atention was on her anyway*

Posted at

Sakura: so then what now? *seconds later she answered her own question* that boy at the other Sayain's home. did he say something about camping?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:..who Gohan? yeah i think they were planning to camp in a forest somwhere(i almost forgot…Cooler will be their as well…)why you wanna go to?
Sakura:yeah it sounds like fun.*the half saiyan didn't like that idea but he hid that thought with a smile*
Brenton:(what am i worried about? me and Goku are supersaiyans that over grown lizard couldnt handle 1 super saiyan let alone 2…unless more things are diffrent or things happened that i don't know about)
Sakura:is everything alright?
Brenton:are you sure you wanna go? i mean it would just be a bunch of guys a little kid a pig and maybe a dragon their.
Sakura:yeah im sure besides i know the kid invited you and you are not leaveing me here alone all day.
*Brenton sighs*
Brenton:ok ok…wait who told you about the trip.
Sakura:Bulma she thought it would be a good excuse for me to get to know everyone.
 Brenton:(crud..thanks Bulma)*he then sees Sakura grab a blue and pink bag and puts them on the table*whats with the bags Krillan is carrying the supplies.
Sakura:not our tent and sleeping bags
Brenton:oh right…

Posted at

Sakura: come on, we're going to be late.
*the 2 of them flew off and ended up at the campsite*
Gohan:hey you 2, your just in time, Krillen & I were about to start setting up everything.
Krillen:*heads over to brenton and sakura* oh hey, I don;t think we ever actually met. I'm krillen. Gohan told me a bit about you*he then points to Sakura* but not your lady friend there. She looks famillar though.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Brenton looked around as if expecting somthing to happened*
Brenton:her name is Sakura my name is Brenton my friends call me Brent
*Sakura bent down to his level and shook his hand*
Sakura:its nice to meet you
*they then setted up their tent*
Brenton:so wheres Goku?
Gohan:dad? his at the river catching fish
Brenton:(maybe i am worried over nothing i mean no one seems to have sense anything yet…dosn't help that  Sakura and i cant sense energy that good yet…ok i should just relax)good…*he then sat near the fire trying to warm up Sakura did the same but she sat right next to him*
Sakura:whats wrong?
Brenton:…
Sakura:Brent?                          
*Brenton smiles at Sakura*
Brenton:everything is fine…
Sakura:are you sure
Brenton:yeah…

Posted at

Sakura:(he seems sort of distracted)…so I take it this is your first time camping>

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:yeah i guess you could say that.i never really did try that with my family so this will be a new experience for me…what about you?
Sakura:hmm?
Brenton:hopping from planet to planet must really suck so i guess what im asking is…do you like Earth?
Sakura:i love it here.*she then put her head on his shoulder*
Goku:dinners ready!*suddenly a giant cat fish was thrown into the fire this causes the half saiyan and the female to look at it in shock*
Sakura:are fish that big in you're world?…
Brenton:..i..im not even sure*suddenly Brenton notices a scared pig hiding behind a dragon*(well theirs those 2…)

Posted at

Oolong:Jeez Goku! come on ease up a bit you almost squished me with that!
Goku:eh heh, sorry…*scratching the back of his head*
Gohan:well no doubt this will be more enough for us and our guests but what baout you dad?
Goku:…you might have a point. be right back!*runs back into the woods*
Krillen welp best get this big fella ready to cook
Sakura: Im on it*blasts a beam of energy in the wood pile to start the fire*
Krillen: now I jsut need some help dividing up the fish…Brenton can you spare a hand?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:sure*Krillen then gave him a knife*lets see…*he starts to cuts it into lots of pieces*(giant  pieces for the hungry saiyan female check…*he then cutted up a bit more*big pieces for the growing boy and normal size for everyone else now all their is left to do is a put a stick  through some of them and then add it to the fire.)*Brenton smiled widely at his handy work untill his stomach growled loudly*…heh i guess im more hungry then i realised
*Krillen sweatdropped at this*
Krillen:(Saiyans…)uh good job
Brenton:eh cutting isnt that hard*he then balanced the knife with his index finger as if to show off*
*Sakura seeing this just shakes her head while smiling*
 Sakura:don't cut yourself now
Brenton:please as if that will happen*he then flipped it making the blade end balance on his finger*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.