Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Sakura:impressive*snaches the knife off his finger* but if we're going to show off I want a shot at it too.  now let's see…*sees some veggies* perfect. *throws a bunch of them in the air and cuts & catches them all in a pot not missing once she then balances the kife and even rolls it down her shoulders and catches it with her finger* ta-da!
Oolong:(well at least we ahve something to go with the fish now…best get stiring.)

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Brenton was not amused*
Brenton:yeah well its not a contest.
*seeing Brenton act like that almost made her laugh*
Sakura:really now? because if it was id win the gold medal.
Brenton:for cutting vegtables?*he then laid on the ground looking up at the sky it was almost night time*(good i guess he isnt coming after all)*Sakura then do the same resting her head on his chest*
Sakura:stop worrying and just relax
Brenton:fine…*he then took a deep breath*their im relaxed happy?
Sakura:nope
*Brenton sweatdropped at her*
Brenton:whatever…im bored
Sakura:what do you want me to do about it?
Brenton:wanna spar?
Sakura:against you? no way
Brenton:come on Sakura!
Sakura:tsk….fine but no golden hair allowed*she then got off him and started to stretch*
Brenton:heh fine with me im sure i can take you on without it.
*she winks at him*
Sakura:thats the saiyan spirit.

Posted at

*and so their match began. Sakura charged in and got the first blow, she then closed in for the next few however brenton ended up blocking it. i was at that point the 2 went back and forth throwing a barrage of punches*
Sakura:you seem to be keeping up pretty well here Pico.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:yeah well you aint so bad yourself.*the 2 then come to blows with each other until*
???:just when i thought my brother did 1 thing right a bunch of monkeys still live*hearing this causes Sakura to freeze up
Sakura:oh no his here…*meanwhile at the camp* 3 aliens in green armour knocked out krillen and Gohan*
Cooler:now tell me….are you the monkey who had had the pleasure of killing my brother?*Brenton looked around in order to spar they did it a bit far from camp*
Brenton:no..the guy that did though is preoccupied at the moment so why don't you take a number and wait over their…Sakura listen i sense 3 new people at our camp. i want you to go back their and help the others…i,ll stall Cooler untill Goku arives 
Sakura:be careful…*she then flew off*
*Brenton then glared at Cooler as he powered up*
Brenton:you want to fight a saiyan? why not me instead?*this made Cooler chuckle*
Cooler:i suppose i could use a warm up before the real fight

Posted at

*Cooler wasted no time in attacking Brenton hitting him with his tail several times brfore decking him. he proceeded to attack again however Brenton vanished. upon turning around he saw Brenton with a handfull of ki*
Cooler:…!!!(for a monkey he sure is fast. I'll make sure to fix that then.)

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:take this!*he shot the ki ball of energy which on impact made smoke appear around Cooler but the half saiyan wasn't gonna make the same mistake twice so he flew into the smoke and punch Cooler in the face. after being knocked to the ground Cooler smirked as he wiped the blood off his cheek*
Cooler:perhaps i underestamated you monkey but that wont happen again*Cooler then flew fast and grabbed Brentons head and kneed him to the face he then punched him in the gut and kicked him which sent the half breed across some trees he then coughed blood*
Brenton:i..i gotta turn super saiyan…*Cooler on the other hand shot 2 death beams through his eyes hitting him in the back*gah!*then…everything went dark*
*meanwhile with the help of Piccolo and Goku Sakura was able to fight the 3 men working for Cooler but 1 of them snuck away  then suddenly*
Sakura:(somthing dosn't feel right)…Brenton!
Goku:no Sakura wait!*she then flew to where the fight was going on and saw what look like the half saiyans lifeless body*….no…no*she then start to tear up*…you monster…he was the first person that cared about me…since
Cooler:i hate leaving a party after making such a mess*he then charged a ki ball at his face but then he heard a angry  scream*

Posted at

*Goku then headed in there and decked Cooler right in the shnoz*
Goku: dang it, Gohan help Sakura help brenton out of here!
Gohan: got it dad!
Cooler: oh and anohter how lucky am I! let's see if I can go 2 for 2
*he fires a beam whic goku takes through his chest*
Gohan: Dad, no!
Cooler:Daddy, Yes!
Gohan: *catches goku and flies off quickly*
Krillen:Solar flare!
*blinds cooler in his minions allowing them to get away*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

* Gohan and Sakura found a cave and hid them their Sakura then stared at Brenton*
Sakura:please be alright….
*Brenton started to stirr*
Brenton:ow my everything…*he then looked at Goku who was still knocked out*…oh no Cooler is still out their isnt he?*everyone was silent…untill he slowly got onto his feet*we…have to stop him
*then out of nowhere Sakura hugged him*
Sakura:please don't you,ll get killed
Brenton:…listen Gohan i need you to go to Korins tower and ask for senzu beans and give 1 to you're dad as soon as you can…
Gohan:right*he then went on Icaris,s back and headed to Korins tower
*he then grabbed Sakura,s hands to get her atention*do you think you and Krillen can Gaurd Goku untill he comes back? 
*Sakura wasn't sure but then smiled*
Sakura:yeah…*she then kissed him on the cheek*for goodluck
*Brenton nods before flying off to Coolers direction*
                            *Meanwhile*
Cooler:i want you 3 morons to search the forest top to bottom i want to kill them they will pay for disgracing my family!
Brenton:no need lizard!*Brenton flies towards them*you wont even get the chance to
Cooler:hmm? you're still alive? well lucky me i suppose
Brenton:…no lucky me*he then yell at the top of his lungs which then turned him into a supersaiyan*

Posted at

Cooler: so this is the form that killed my brother…interesting.*he goes for an attack but misses and takes a blow from Brenton* hahaha…yes very interesting. However, I really doubt its all that and a bag os space chips.(speaking of, pick go to space 7/11 and get space lays for the Freeza's dead party. maybe some wine too)*with that he charges in and begins to battle*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Brenton wasted no time by kneeing Cooler in the face*
Brenton:shut up and fight like a monkey*he then punched him in the face sending the alien to a nearby river(come on Gohan we need you're dad not me…)*he then noticed the water was getting steamy as Cooler grew bigger transforming into his final form*…crab baskets
Cooler:i am gonna destroy you
*Brenton rolled his eyes at the dull threat before cupping his hands together*Brenton:ka…me..ha…me…ha!*the energy beam didnt faze Cooler as he flew through it and was right next to the half breed*…double crab baskets*Cooler then hit Brenton making him land head first into the ground*

Posted at

Cooler:you know, I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to use this form. really I wasn't. it just seems like a waste*flies down and pulls Brenton up by the tail*however the fact you got me to do this…well you should be flattered. Rarely anyone gets to see me like this. Well, now that you got me in this state how about I reward you with a workout?*he then proceeds to use Brenton as a punching bag*

*Elsewhere Gohan was having trouble he got to Korin's tower with no problem however, he was having trouble getting back Since Cooler's cadre's now found his location and were trying to blast him out of the skies*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*but then Piccolo saved him letting the boy reach Korins tower and get the senzu beans*
                                                     *meanwhile*
Brenton:jerks like you….will never win*he then slowly got up*my whole life ive been running away from my problems….but no more*Cooler  tries to punch the half breed but he caught his fist then powered up*you hear me Cooler?! no more!*he then started to punch and kick him repeativly*if i don't kill you someone else will!*with most of his streangth he gathered a ball of energy in his hand it then got bigger and bigger and more unstable*take this! nova spirit ball!*
                                              *meanwhile*
*Gohan was able to give 1 bean to Goku before the rest were destroyed and since at the time Piccolo killed 2 of Coolers men it was easy to defeat the 3rd guy*
Sakura:i gotta help him!
Goku:no Sakura  Cooler is to strong i,ll handle him myself*he then used instant transmission*
                              *back to the fight*
*the nova spirit ball hit Cooler in all drection but it didnt hurt him that much*
Cooler:was that the best you  could fight? pitifull really i may as well blow the planet up right now
*suddenly Goku appears and turns into a super sayian*
Brenton:Goku!
Goku:Cooler you are a heartless monster that cares ownly for revenge.  

Posted at

Cooler: well concider this: the entire universe is squishy and your family is naturaly the most dominiant of race when it comes to power and live longer than any other.  what do you expect us to do anyway? its cold out there. kind of like our family now that I think about it. Anyway point is dog eat dog space and  im growing tired of you monkies…*points to the sky and a small light forms* so how about I just blow you all up?*the ball then grows huge very fast* yes that seems rather fair. Catch!*flings it towards the party slowly coming at them*…(you know despite its destrutivity this might back*insert mind laughter here* oh who am I kidding there's noway a pair of monkeys can knock this thing away.)

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

* both Goku and Brenton tried to push the death ball as it tries to crush them through the earth*
Goku:Brenton listen to me! are you gonna let Cooler destroy the planet!?
Brenton:of course not!*they both then powered up and pushed the death ball back Cooler sees this and ownly laughs*
Cooler:if you 2 honestly believe you have the power to reflect my attack then you are both mistaken
                           *insert epic DBZ music here*
Goku:ka…
Brenton:me…
Goku:ha…
Brenton:me!…
Cooler:whats this?
Both:Ha!!*the 2 saiyans sent Cooler into the sun with a combined attack almost destroying his whole body leaveing just a head to float in space. but back on earth*
*the 2 saiyans breathe a sigh a relief as they revert back to normal they then callapsed to the floor and started to laugh*
Brenton:that was…intense
Goku:yeah..hey good job you did great
Brenton:…thanks
*suddenly the whole group flew to them*
Sakura:Brenton! Goku!
Gohan:dad!
*as the 2 heros stood up Brenton was tackled by Sakura who was laughing at the same time she then punched him in the arm*
Brenton:ow! hey! what was that for?!
Sakura:that was for scareing me half to death! you jerk!
Brenton:oh come on i just helped saved the planet twice in 1 week wheres my re-*before he could finish his sentence he was interrupted  by a pasionate kiss that lasted a few minutes*
Sakura:that was for everything else
Goku:ahem…*realising they forgot their were people around them they blushed*i think its about time we head back to our camp and rest.
Brenton:r-right

Posted at

*and so the group went back to make a long story short everyone ate and was merry unto the evening when the stars came out. Sakura came out and saw Brenton star gazing she approached him slowly and sat right next to him*
Sakura: hey…

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Brenton sighs as he  looked at Sakura*
Brenton:hey…*she smiles at him*
Sakura:you ok?
*Brenton looked at his bandages then at the stars*
Brenton:nah im fine.so whats up? you look like you got somthing on you're mind

Posted at

Sakura:well…its jut im impressed by what you;ve done so far…not many sayains can say they fought 2  super sayains and a child of Lord Cold. its…pretty imprssive.*she then rubs the back of her head and let's silence take hold for a bit* So um,dang it how do I say this….*her face beganto reden* 

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Brenton looks at Sakura blushing as well as he got an idea of what she was trying to say*
Sakura:i…i love you*she then smiled at him blushing less the half sayian on the other hand…*
Brenton:er uh i um i l-love u-you t-to*this causes Sakura to stop blushing and peck him on the cheek*
Sakura:im so glad*they then fell asleep together*

Posted at

*the following morning*
Sakura: *wakes up, looks over at Brenton and smiles. weeing how everyone else was sleeping in, she then heads off into the woods to a lake to freshen up*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Brenton yawns as he woke up*
Brenton:ugh…good morning Saku-*he then realised she wasnt their*(may as well go to the lake asuming it wasn't destroyed yesturday)*he then walked to the lake and noticed Sakura was washing her face*(i probably shouldnt bother just yet…i,ll wait)

Posted at

*Sakura then finished her morning routine and started to head back when she felt an famillar presence*
Sakura:...Brenton?*looks around* are you out here?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Brenton:yeah im here*he then walked up to her slowly still feeling a bit of pain from the day before*
Sakura:are you alright?
Brenton:nothing a little TLC wont fix…besides i clean up pretty good*the worried look she had turn into a smile*
Sakura:if you say so*she then grabbed his arm and they walked back to camp packing up their stuff with the others*
Brenton:so what now?
Krillen:well you 2 could always meet the others Tien Yamcha master R….*he then looked at them*..ok maybe not Master Roshi.
Sakura:who,s this Master Roshi?
Brenton:..a old turtle hermit that knows martial arts….*he then sweatdropped* maybe we should do somthing else

Posted at

Sakura: oh come now I wouldn;t mind learning a few new syles plus you, yourself need to hone your skills too. sometimes there's nothing wrong with the basics plus it could be fun. what do ya say Brenton?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Brenton looked at Sakura knowing she has a point*
Brenton:sigh…fine*he then looked at Krillen* can you take us their?
Krillen:sure no problem*the 3 then say goodbye to Goku and Gohan then flew to Kame house they then reached a small island*here it is you 2 Kame house.*then a old man opened the door*
Roshi:Krillen? you're back already?*he then noticed Sakura he then ran fast and pushed Brenton out of the way*why hello my dear.Krillen you didnt say you were gonna bring 2 beautiful guests*at this point he was in her personal space making her uncomftable*
Brenton:hey!*Brenton out of anger punched Roshi leaving a big red mark on his head*
Roshi:ow! what gives you the right to hit me?!
Brenton:deserve that you old perve!
Roshi:why i never i-*he then noticed Brentons tail and out of no where he had a serious look on his face which is hard to tell with his sunglasses*you're both Sayians…
Brenton:er yeah thats right….Master Roshi i need to learn how to fight i mean i know how to manipulate ki but if i don't know the basics i would probably get killed by the androids…plus id do anything to protect Earth.
Roshi:(such drive and he actually knows his limits…not to mention their energy is remarkable)*he then looked at Sakura*what about you miss…
Sakura:its Sakura and id also like to train under you.
Roshi:im getting to old for this…what makes you think i,ll train you?
Brenton:i don't but if you do i would be greatful.
Roshi:(hmmm..)very well for now on you 2 shall be my students.

Posted at

Master Roshi: alright then let's see…where to start?*heads into the house and comes out later with 2 shells* first I want you to put these shells on.
Sakura:what for?
Master Roshi: trust me on this.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.