Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

May 2015 Fashion Contest: THE FASHIONS OF YORE

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Sarah (from 'Simply Sarah' by Skyangel) wearing 'ILuvLucy'
Lucille Ball wore dresses like this back in the 50's - that's 'yore' enough!

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

I just want to give a huge thank you to Hippie Van for an incredible month of fashion and design … and also to all you amazing designers!
I'd also like to thank Kawaiidaigakusei and Ozone Ocean for completing this Team of 4 for fashion.
I'm very excited for tomorrow, June 1st, the first day of competition for our 4th theme of Drunk Duck Fashion Forum….our first ever #pageant!  Details are in the Drunk Duck Fashion Forum #Pageant 2015 Photo album in the Drunk Duck group on Facebook, OR… in the webcomic on Drunk Duck entitled Drunk Duck Fashion Forum #Pageant 2015 by VinoMas, OR…right here in the Drunk Duck Fashion Forum thread Drunk Duck Fashion Forum #Pageant 2015.
Noticing a pattern here…
FINALLY, I can't wait to see who Hippie chooses as our very first Drunk Duck Fashion Forum Contest Winner!  Good Luck to all our designers, and be sure to enter our June competition "Parade of Fashion" in the Drunk Duck Fashion Forum #Pageant 2015!
Let's Get Glam!

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Awesome submissions guys! I'll try very hard to contribute to this next theme! These past couple of months have been a bit rough so I haven't had time to make anything new. I have so many ideas locked away in my brain that i'd like to get on paper! xD

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I will be announcing the winners in tomorrow's newspost! Stay tuned!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.