Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

Oh wow! She's fiery beautiful! I'm glad you put this up. I've been wanting to see it since you said you made one for Cosmos Song.

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

That's so cool, Call Me Tom! Definitely got the dark but cute here.

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Whoa how'd I miss this. That is just awesome!! I, for one, love Tom's style, always has a sort of foreboding vibe to it!!

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

This is just a simple drawing of Peipei's character, Kona, from Cosmos Song. Kona hasn't appeared much in the story, but he strikes me as a man of many thoughts and few words. From what I remember of him, at least. I did just a face sketch because the things that really draw my attention to characters in art are the shape of their nose and mouth. Is the bridge of the nose straight? How far in does the dent close to the eyes go? Is their upper lip rounded? How deep is the Cupid's bow? Things like that.
" alt="">

Posted at

Wow, Luccia! What a handsome rendition you have made of him!

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Luccia wrote:
This is just a simple drawing of Peipei's character, Kona, from Cosmos Song. Kona hasn't appeared much in the story, but he strikes me as a man of many thoughts and few words. From what I remember of him, at least. I did just a face sketch because the things that really draw my attention to characters in art are the shape of their nose and mouth. Is the bridge of the nose straight? How far in does the dent close to the eyes go? Is their upper lip rounded? How deep is the Cupid's bow? Things like that.
" alt="">

I love this! You drew him so well :3! I will bring him back to the story soon enough :D!

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

That is incredible Luccia! Wow!!

Posted at

Here's Shen from Under the Shroud. One of the most psychedelic fantasy comics out there

And, if you think the art looks kind of familiar in an annoying way, that's because it's yet another one of my ridiculous Frazetta parodies

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

fallopiancrusader wrote:

Here's Shen from Under the Shroud. One of the most psychedelic fantasy comics out there

And, if you think the art looks kind of familiar in an annoying way, that's because it's yet another one of my ridiculous Frazetta parodies
That looks fantastic man!

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Wow I didn't even know this forum existed.
Here is something from 2019 from the Secret Santa Sauce. I really like drawing this.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.