Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDFF Pageant 2015 : Preliminaries : Fashion Parade Competition

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Given how generally flamboyant Vinomas's characters are, I thought for this pageant I'd pull Xara out of her comfort zone a bit.
The original idea was based on Eastern Indian style. I tried a million colors and finally decided on a monochromatic blue for everything. But that seemed a little boring in the end. So I added a bit of contrasting gold in the bodice. That led to the gold filigree on her arms and legs. It would be hard for Xara to resist that. I think the hem of the dress needs work but it'll do for now. ^_^

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

I shoulda made text fonts bigger… Visit my 'Godstrain Extras' comic for a larger version :D

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

WOW KIM AND DRAGONAUR…I am so thankful for you two and am overjoyed with your entries.  This pageant is seriously going to be THE BEST THING EVER!!!  Just think all summer long we are going to be  able to hang out and be creative together!  And then there is that whole critiquing and competition thing!  But our girls (remember boys and animals and creatures can come too!) will stand hand in hand waiting for the final results and wishing each other well.
Xara is contestant #4
Soccara is contestant #5

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

@Kim : Soccara modeling in the desert! That's a tough assignment! ^_^

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

@Dragonaur: Yeah… heat + heat…!  But Socorro's a champ!! :D

Posted at

excellent all around :)

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

VinoMas wrote:
(remember boys and animals and creatures can come too!)
Oh, well in that case… Mr Dragonaur himself joins the fray!

Sway
Sway
Posted at

A Wild Supervillain Enters The Contest!

Please check out my comic for a much larger version of the image! Hope y'all like it! 

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

AGGGHHHH!!!!!!  Wow you guys!  This is absolutely amazing.  I knew it would be.  Dragonaur, I am very pleased to meet you.  I have to say it is quite an honor!  And Donna Matrix! Wowzers!  Boner Comics(TM) Queen!  Princess January is surprised…

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

She's just beautiful, Luccia!!  Love the color and posing (like how she's holding her plaid in her hand) !!!

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:
She's just beautiful, Luccia!!  Love the color and posing (like how she's holding her plaid in her hand) !!!
Thank you so much! It took me forever to figure out what pose I wanted to use. I'm glad it has approval =D I also really like Socorro's sassiness. 

darkace
darkace
Posted at

Hell everyone,
Here's my Fashion Parade entry.  Her name is Rhianna Frost.  You all know her from ViXXXen Force. Here, she is modeling "Serpentine Mystique!"  It is made from the finest serpent skin fron Planet Verull.  Hope you like it!  Please vote for her, Thanks!!!

For a larger image, please visit Darkace Illustrated and also, please check out my series ViXXXen Force.  Thanks!!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Looks like the competition is going to be fierce! ^_^

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

For real! Everyone's designs are so amazing.

Posted at

Here's Khthonis modeling "Naughty in Napalm": A very sensible and practical black latex mariachi pant-suit with integrated flame throwers. A larger image can be seen at my comic, "Rimjob"

I am loving all the designs here!

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

^ Awesome design, fallopiancrusader! 

Posted at

Thanks, Luccia! Coming from a fashion design demi-goddess such as yourself, that means a lot!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.