Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDFF Pageant 2015 : Preliminaries : Fashion Parade Competition

Posted at

Wooo! he is looking super hawt! I can't wait to see him in the swimsuit competition. Never have Malcolm Reynolds' words been more aptly used.

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

Thank you, guys! 
@fallopiancrusader: Words to live by =)

Posted at

sorry for the delay on this, but here ya go :D

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

I changed Crystal's spelling to Krystal since I already have a Crystal in my story YOUR CHOICE…, coincidance since I guess I really like the name.  Anyway I changed the spelling on the Drunk Duck #pageant page and the Drunk Duck @ Facebook Photo Album.  All is up now.  Interviews, Swimsuit, Talent, and Evening Gown coming in July and August!  Rules and information coming soon!

Posted at

wow. youre right vinomas. i was moving WAY too fast yesterday. will submit a corrected one shortly

Posted at

Posted at

i think i ended up screwing up the original post. ah well. onward and upward :)

Posted at

nope that was the original changed. for some bloody reason it moves through the boards like a monkey in heat

cresc
cresc
Posted at

Too late to submit a contestant?

Posted at

Here's my sybmission, haven't uploaded in the forum in a while, hope it works!

Posted at

LOLit looks like a lot of fun, also throwing my hat into the DD awards for presenter and judge, this is probably the most active I've been in years in terms of community XD

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Wow Lance - with an entry like that…!  That awesome outfit and how she wears it!!  Wonderful!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.