Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Soda-Pop
Soda-Pop
Posted at

Hey Vino.
I have a couple of entries but need to know, is this an embarrasing moment from MY life or the characters?

Soda-Pop
Soda-Pop
Posted at

Ha ha. Should I just posted my submissions here or do I send them elsewhere?

darkace
darkace
Posted at

Hello again!
Here's Rhianna in all her glory for the swimsuit portion of the #Pageant!  Hope you all like!

For a larger image, please visit Darkace Illustrated!  Thanks and Good Luck to everyone!

darkace
darkace
Posted at

@SophieD–You should totally enter!!!  I can't wait to see your characters!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Rhianna! Don't ice up the poooooool!
Here comes Xara…

darkace
darkace
Posted at

Nice, Dragonaur!!!  Xara looks amazing!  :D  No worries about Rhianna icing up the pool coz Alexa might come in to heat it up…if VinoMas lets her into the pageant as a late entry!  ;P

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Wow…!  Stunning work Guys!!  and those Backgrounds…!!  Y'all are making this a daunting challenge haha!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Darkace : All the other threads are still open, just put Alexa up there. Vinomas has been hoping for more contentestants. I'm sure he'd be glad to see them.

KimLuster, usedbooks : It's all Vinomas' fault. He's saying to put up your funnest background in there! So, I knew I couldn't recycle my stage background. ^_^; I must say, I kinda wish I would have thought of a Tiki head in Xara's background!

darkace
darkace
Posted at

@Dragonaur–Thanks!  I think I'll just add Alexa just for the swimsuit competition only since I already drew her in a swimsuit for my Darkace Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.  It's kind of a cheat that I'm using the same pic for the pageant, but since I've re-injured my primary drawing hand, I'm using my off hand right now for most of my drawings this week and it's taking a little longer to finish them–as was the case with Rhianna's swimsuit pic. 

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Darkace : Sorry to hear about the injury. Those kinds of things are totally a downer for art! :-( There's no reason not to enter characters randomly in the various forums. It makes hard to get lots of points. But that's not the end of the world!

Posted at

When Khthonis heard the word "Swimsuit," she thought it meant "What you wear when you're swimming". Which in her case, means "nothing"!

Khthonis gets really smart-alecky in front of the camera, so unless I can get her to settle down, I will have to use this out-take from the most recent swimwear photo-shoot as my submission!

A larger image can be seen at my comic, "Rimjob"
Film border by wwitch22, over at deviant art

darkace
darkace
Posted at

Hello Everyone!
Here's my second entry for the swimsuit competition–Alexa Blaze.  As some of you might have noticed, this is the same pic I posted on my Darkace Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, but without the dialogue.  I hope that's okay.

For a larger image, please check out Darkace Illustrated. Thanks!

darkace
darkace
Posted at

@Dragonaur–Thanks, my hand is feeling a little better, so I might be back to drawing with it soon!  ^_^

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Wow…!!  These are sooooo good!!

Soda-Pop
Soda-Pop
Posted at

Thanks darkace. I'll certainly be entering, if I can get my pesky models to put that much clothing on. ;) Sometimes these characters just run away from Ya.

Posted at

@SophieD: So true! Khthonis gets so silly in front of the camera, it's hard to find a workable shot!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.