Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
darkace
darkace
Posted at

@SophieD–I know, right?!  I'm having the same problems with the girls from VF!  XD
@usedbooks–In due time, I'm sure they'll start feeling more comfortable with their bodies and expose alittle more skin here and there!  ;)

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

All this talk of confidence… me, I'll take resilience over confidence any day. Resilience steps in when confidence hides in the shadows!

Darkace: I do this thing where I put a rubberband around my fingers and flex. I've been to a physical therapist on occasion and they showed me some life long exercise that really helps manage my RSI.

And on the subject of confidence, here's Mr. Dragonaur.

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

Those are some wild swimsuit entries! The competition is higher than ever.  

darkace
darkace
Posted at

@dragonaur–Thanks for the tip!  I'll definitely try that!  :D  The injury itself stems from an old injury to my wrist and it's affecting the hand enough that it's painful to even draw or lift anything with it even with a wrist guard on.  It's feeling better, though, so a little more rest and it'll probably be good to go.  In  the meantime, I'm drawing with my other hand.  :)

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

darkace: I highly recommend physical therapy. Last time I was in, I told the doctor I was paying for this out of pocket. So I got the "condensed" treatment plan. Only two visits! But he gave me a bunch of daily exercises that I still do to this day! RSI never really goes away, it just gets managed carefully! ^_^;

Posted at

Here, Khthonis models a nautically-inspired bikini called "Neptune's Nemesis". The image is actually a parody of a Steven Meisel photograph of Madonna hitch-hiking naked in Miami. It's from her 1992 book, "Sex"

A larger image can be seen at my comic, "Rimjob"

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Wow Guys…!!  Just… I'm gonna do my talent one next - you all have me a little intimidated to do the swimsuit one haha :)   Seriously awesome stuff!!!

darkace
darkace
Posted at

@dragonaur–Thanks!  I'll give it a try.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:
Wow Guys…!!  Just… I'm gonna do my talent one next - you all have me a little intimidated to do the swimsuit one haha :)   Seriously awesome stuff!!!
I started on one of the swimsuit entries, but, yeah, I agree. These are really really hard acts to follow.

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

First of all WOW!!!
Second of all, KimLuster and Usedbooks, I hear you and agree, but I also think you are both selling your character's short.  used, personally I don't see Keiko or Tristan in traditional swimsuits.  I see Tristan in a bedroom with shorts and a robe showing skin telling everyone that he doesn't like swimming but he can still show skin.  Or just on a beach with board shorts like a normal kid.  For Keiko, I see her in an adorable old fashioned swimsuit jumper showing no skin or a burkini or even something fun for the beach.  Maybe Tristan and Keiko need to be together again for swimsuit.
KimLuster - be authentic with Socorro.  She will need that as a single mother.
What is so amazing about #Pageant is that is not about beauty but about personality and visuals.  Sometime people are classical, some heavy metal, some people are country and some people are city.  Let #Pageant take you to your new level.
Thank you guys…so excited to see more!  And I appreciate Alexa joining in!

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Seiko in a 50's inspired one-piece. She was willing to go without her ear jewelry (she wears it to hide her "mutilation," which is very minor). I put her on a boat because boats are fun. 

Posted at

Seiko is so adorable in this drawing! Her personality really comes through.

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Yes, Seiko looks pretty relaxed there especially after all the trepidations! ^_^

darkace
darkace
Posted at

@VinoMas–Thanks!  I'm glad I entered Alexa as well, even for just the swimsuit competition.  My original intention was to enter Alexa, Rhianna and Erica and even some of the guys even for just portions of the competition, but since reinjuring my drawing hand, I've been drawing with my other hand and I'm not sure how much work I can get done.  I'm hoping to put a few more pieces in until my hand heals and I'll be able to draw with it again, but we'll just have to see.

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

Seiko looks so chill. Good idea to use a boat! 

darkace
darkace
Posted at

Seiko looks great!  Very nice composition!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Luccia wrote:
She's on the pink beaches of the Bahamas.
Looking totally stylish! 

Posted at

Well, swimming or no, she still knows how to work that beach shirt! I love her hairdo too.

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

Thanks! She loves to do her hair up anyway she can think of. One of her favorites is Scary Spice's hair horns.

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Fantastic Entries, UsedBooks and Luccia!  Both of them have 'coy look' - they know they're catching some eyes!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.