Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Lovely to know you're still around Spook!

Posted at

Thanks! It's been fun searching around for new comics to read.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Tantz_Aerine wrote:
Though it's a year late I feel the need to say Oz has gone above and beyond, and is DD's superman, clearly.

No doubt about it, DD would have ceased to exist some time ago if not for the wizard that is Oz.

Emevsa
Emevsa
Posted at

I joined under Emma_Clare 11 years ago so I saw a lot of DDs history at the beginning. I left in the heyday of 2008 or thereabouts to finish my studies and soldify my career before returning only very recently under this name. The heyday was a heady rise of enthusiasm and prosperity.

There were so many quality comics which unfortunately aren't here anymore. The community was also growing so fast and you could get a lot of eyes on your work without much promoting.

I come back and it's like walking into a storm torn village, with half hinged doors creaking in the wind which is so sad to see. This was a great community and the powers that be stripped it away bit by bit.

But seeing it back in the hands of the community fill me with such optimism as that is what made it great to begin with. It's why I came back. OZ has always done what's right for the site. :) I'm looking forward to seeing what this community evoles into this time.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Emevsa wrote:
I come back and it's like walking into a storm torn village, with half hinged doors creaking in the wind
Ha! Good description! ^_^

Functionally the place is more solid than ever but yeah, the community is flagging. Thanks for buying ads BTW!

Emevsa
Emevsa
Posted at

ozoneocean Thanks for buying ads BTW!

That's ok! I didn't realise how easy it was to advertise here and I'm glad it helps keep the site going as well. :)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Emevsa wrote:
ozoneocean Thanks for buying ads BTW!

That's ok! I didn't realise how easy it was to advertise here and I'm glad it helps keep the site going as well. :)
It does a lot! :D

Posted at

Wow. That's alot history take in. I've been DD fan, visiting the site on & off to read comic.But I didn't know all the changes going inside the ol'duckie.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.