Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I'm still a work in progress. :P So my most recent pages should always be my preferred.

I have to say my favorite styles are the fan art. I'm partial to Luminous's renditions:

This was the third piece of fan art I got, so it was made with only my 2007 (<100 pages in) "art" to reference:

Seriously, the cutest style.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

GOOD point!

This pic by Alejkhan influenced Cc's outfits in in the pages I did afterwards:

This pic by Noelle Dreves gave Pinky a level of hardcore badaresery I haven't achieved with her yet… But she'll get there eventually :)

Panman
Panman
Posted at

Just realised my character Candy/Candice is about a decade old since I started drawing her in 2006.

This is how she originally appeared in the comic that was a very early version of Capefall:

This is how she appeared in the short horror comic Blood Zombie in 2008:

(Full comic https://next.theduckwebcomics.com/The_Curse_of_the_Blood_Zombie )

This was my experimenting with different designs in 2008-2009:

This is her current watercolour version from Capefall (2013-present)

https://next.theduckwebcomics.com/Capefall/

Volte6
Volte6
Posted at

Hmm well, visually:

As you can see, from passed out drunk to fully rehabilitated. Now not so much carrying the stigma of his alcoholic origins.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

(Yes, the initial one is done in HeroMachine). As you can see, there has been the odd character design change since the initial concept. xD

I actually prefer the colour effect in the initial version but I haven't been able to replicate it since. :( The appearance of the suit itself is constantly changing so it's actually okay that it looks different from appearance to appearance.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Volte6 wrote:
Hmm well, visually:

As you can see, from passed out drunk to fully rehabilitated. Now not so much carrying the stigma of his alcoholic origins.

Good old DD. Hopefully MORE changes ahead!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.