Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Whirlwynd, that is Oh So completely gorgeous and I love how beautiful it turned out! The Summer and oceanic theme is sure to keep me warm during this cold winter season. :)

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

For Tantz_Aerine! I'm sorry I didn't have time to give it a proper background, I'm going to be in the middle of nowhere without a computer for a few days so I wanted to get it to you before I leave. :)

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Wow Hippie that is wonderful…! Those sweaters…!!

Posted at

That's absolutely bloody FANTASTIC, Hippy! Those sweaters are awesome and they're so cute! Thank you so much and enjoy your holidays! Merry Christmas!

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Very fast turn out this year. Some very great illustrations.

Posted at

Niccea wrote:
For awsome owl 98. It was really hard to work on your request, but I got it done.

Thanks! That's a great drawing of an owl and is now my new user picture. I thought I didn't request anything in particular though.

Posted at

In too much of a hurry to reply to my gift yet (although it is glorious), but here's my gift for Hippievan! Hope you enjoy it. Merry Christmas!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

sarokophoenix wrote:

In too much of a hurry to reply to my gift yet (although it is glorious), but here's my gift for Hippievan! Hope you enjoy it. Merry Christmas!

Aw, they're picking out the perfect space tree! I love it! Thanks, sarokophoenix! <3

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

From DWC: Sorry for the late reply. I still hope you do like it Whirlwynd. Have very Merry Christmas.

Whirlwynd
Whirlwynd
Posted at

kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
Whirlwynd, that is Oh So completely gorgeous and I love how beautiful it turned out! The Summer and oceanic theme is sure to keep me warm during this cold winter season. :)

Yay, I'm glad you like it! I wasn't sure about the warm atmosphere =)

cdmalcolm1) THAT IS SO OSPREY XD thank you very much!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.