Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Here's MY Secret Santa: Genejoke's Stavlov (Baso), Nathan, Dave (Blood and Water), Hunch, and Master (Lite-Bites), all starring in 90s movies with at least Steve Buscemi in them. I wasn't able to do the ones from Lore nor Twisted Visions due to time constraints, so sorry about that. (I'm new to this)

Happy Holidays!

https://ibb.co/tMMBDYG

darrell
darrell
Posted at

For mks_monsters. The request was Hyde and Lucy kissing under the mistletoe but I felt inspired to do something a bit different. Hope you like it.

Full size on DeviantArt

Posted at

Used Books, you kicked it outta the park!

Love every single one of them!

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Holy smokes, you all work fast. I'm still Inking mine. These are awesome.

Posted at

For Ashtree House! Happy Holidays! I hope it's festive enough!

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Tantz_Aerine:
I want in too! My request is fan art of the Without Moonlight cast, please!

Well, I hope you like this, Tantz. Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy your holiday.

Posted at

usedbooks wrote:
Happy Holidays, Albino Ginger!

(Larger version.)

WOW! This is Amazing!XD thanks Usedbooks! BEAR HUGS!!!
I’m still working on my Secret Santa. It should be done in a few days.

Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
Tantz_Aerine:
I want in too! My request is fan art of the Without Moonlight cast, please!

Well, I hope you like this, Tantz. Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy your holiday.

I LOVE IT! This is amazing!

Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you too!

Posted at

I had too much fun doing this though it was also a challenge because I don't know who Abba was so I researched online for costumes. I hope I chose the right one from the right group. So here is Kit from Mindfold as Abba or in her case, "Tabba".

Hope you like it.

PS: Thanks, Darrel! It is very cute! I love how Hyde is even bending his knees to kiss Lucy.

Posted at

Stunning pieces from everyone this year!

darrell
darrell
Posted at

mks_monsters wrote:

PS: Thanks, Darrel! It is very cute! I love how Hyde is even bending his knees to kiss Lucy.

Glad you like it!

Posted at

For emevsa who requested "As for characters? We're not fussy as to who you pick. Anyone in our comic who suits your fancy. :)" Here are Meris and Yuri, from Constellation Chronicle delivering holiday gifts and cheer!

(right click "open in new tab" to see bigger version)

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

JaymonRising wrote:
Here's MY Secret Santa: Genejoke's Stavlov (Baso), Nathan, Dave (Blood and Water), Hunch, and Master (Lite-Bites), all starring in 90s movies with at least Steve Buscemi in them. I wasn't able to do the ones from Lore nor Twisted Visions due to time constraints, so sorry about that. (I'm new to this)

Happy Holidays!

That's great, sorry I hadn't seen it until now. Thank you very muchly.

Posted at

Genejoke wrote:
JaymonRising wrote:

Happy Holidays!

That's great, sorry I hadn't seen it until now. Thank you very muchly.

Oh no, it's ok (it's an extremely busy time of the year, I understand). Sorry for not coloring it, but I'm glad it's good enough. You're welcome.

UltimateZ
UltimateZ
Posted at

For Niccea, Mystery Bread and Bagel Boy save Christmas!

GearDrag0n
GearDrag0n
Posted at

For cdmalcolm1, SolarCell hanging out and enjoying the holidays with my characters, hope you like it!

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

GearDrag0n wrote:
For cdmalcolm1, SolarCell hanging out and enjoying the holidays with my characters, hope you like it!

I’m loving this! Too awesome, GearDragOn. I want to know if I can use this for one of SolarCell comic pages? So cool that you have a character named Captain Erika. SolarCell’s earth name is Erica. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas.

Banes
Banes
Posted at

Merry Christmas, darrell!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.