Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hypothetical exclusive comic for DD fundraiser discussion and volunteer thread.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Jeez! Sorry to Genejoke!
Dammit, It had been a year and so much had happened that I totally forgot about this :(
Can we all be a part of the new thing?

Posted at

Sorry, Genejoke, I honestly thought that you had abandoned the idea when the responses stopped coming through a few months back. I brought it up when I was made admin in the discord group because I really loved the anthology idea and wanted to get a project rolling for the Ducklings to do. I didn't mean to sideline you or not give you credit. I did mention you in the discord about how you brought it up but I also mentioned that there had been no updates since around December, I just assumed you had no more interest in the project and therefor never contacted you about it.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

It had fallen by the wayside, I hadn't been present on the duck much until the last month or so, health issues and what not. As I said after Ironscarf bumped it, it's cool something is happening. It's a cool idea and anything that helps Drunkduck is great, I'm not interested in rival projects, I think everyone loses in that, like the tag line for aliens Vs Predator, "whoever wins, we lose"

Also we have the DD awards in progress, too many community events at once is, well too much.

I have a busy day today so not able to really go through discord it new QC but it all sounds organised.

bluecuts34
bluecuts34
Posted at

ozoneocean wrote:
Jeez! Sorry to Genejoke!
Dammit, It had been a year and so much had happened that I totally forgot about this :(
Can we all be a part of the new thing?

yup! thats why i made sure to reach out! there's space on the team for alien and predator ;) those humans better watch - that metaphor got away from me real quick but you get the idea

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.