Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Merry Christmas to the doodler, whose request was
"something with wheat in it. Fields, plants, whatever. Call it a very oblique fanart of The Second Crimean War. ;)"

Honestly, I have never drawn anything wheat-y before. It was fun experimenting with coloring and examining a variety of references. Here is your "oblique fanart."

Full-size: /media/users/usedbooks/assets/ddss2019.jpg

And just for fun, once I finished, I separated the drawn layer from the colors.

Posted at

Here's Molly, from "Molly Lusc" by Andreas Helixfinger, In her Femme Fatale best!

Happy Holidays, Andreas!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

You guys have gotten this off to a good start, I'll deliver mine on the weekend, but looking forward to see the artwl produced for this.

Posted at

These are gorgeous already! I should up my game.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Merry Christmas, IronHorseComics. I do hope you like it. Enjoy.

Posted at

Happy Holidays, Genejoke! Here's Nathan and Dave, the protagonist duo from Blood & Water, posing as an everyman version of Starsky & Hutch, with a fiery backdrop and a Santa sled pulled by a crate coming straight from the warehouse in the comic. No real reason why, it's just how my imagination works when given free reign.

Posted at

Also, another shout-out to fallopiancrusader for that GORGEOUS piece of Molly Lusc fanart that I had the honor to upload to my comic! Many, many thanks^^

Posted at

Usedbooks, that's so cool! (I like the colors-only layer to a possibly weird extent…)

Anyhow, merry Christmas, cdmalcolm1! I hope I didn't mess anything dragging your character design backwards through my style, but man, that was a lot of fun to branch out.

Posted at

I just gotta say! I love how the color schemes of these last pics contrasts one another. It all makes this kind of color code effect when you look at them in a following order, top to bottom. It's indeed a very eye pleasing scroll^^

Posted at

I love it! She looks so cute T-T!!!!

(fyi, still working on mine! I have not forgotten! <3)

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

These all look great! So much personality!

@The doodler: Glad you like it. Sometimes I like looking at the layers separately when I finish. It does make an interesting effect.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Andreas_Helixfinger wrote:

Happy Holidays, Genejoke! Here's Nathan and Dave, the protagonist duo from Blood & Water, posing as an everyman version of Starsky & Hutch, with a fiery backdrop and a Santa sled pulled by a crate coming straight from the warehouse in the comic. No real reason why, it's just how my imagination works when given free reign.

It's fantastic to see them rendered in such a different style while still feeling true to the characters. Bravo. Also seeing artists let their imagination go is always a treat.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

The doodler wrote:

Usedbooks, that's so cool! (I like the colors-only layer to a possibly weird extent…)

Anyhow, merry Christmas, cdmalcolm1! I hope I didn't mess anything dragging your character design backwards through my style, but man, that was a lot of fun to branch out.

Thank you so, so much for this. It looks awesome! I love fan art. Merry Christmas!!!

Posted at

Merry Christmas, fallopiancrusader!!

I'm not the best with cat ladies but I enjoyed trying!! Hope you like it!! <3

Posted at

For Used Books! Merry Christmas!

A Christmas selfie of UB and WM characters together. Hope you like! :D

(right click to get the image address to see it at full size)

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Tantz_Aerine wrote:
For Used Books! Merry Christmas!

A Christmas selfie of UB and WM characters together. Hope you like! :D

(right click to get the image address to see it at full size)
I love it! <3 <3 <3 I don't think anyone's ever included Fudo in one of these before. Thank you!

Posted at

After the last chapter of UB I think I'd be remiss if I left Fudo out! :D

Great work everyone so far!!

Posted at

damehelsing wrote:
Merry Christmas, fallopiancrusader!!

I'm not the best with cat ladies but I enjoyed trying!! Hope you like it!! <3

WOW, that's so awesome! I especially love the mistletoe tail decoration.

Thanks so much for this!

GearDrag0n
GearDrag0n
Posted at

Here are some Without Moonlight characters enjoying the holidays, thought they deserve a bit of cuteness despite their circumstance. <3

Posted at

GearDrag0n wrote:
Here are some Without Moonlight characters enjoying the holidays, thought they deserve a bit of cuteness despite their circumstance. <3

THEY ARE SO CUUUUUUTE!!! FANTASTIC! I love it and everyone found it adorable! Thank you! Merry Christmas!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.