Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

So....Washington DC is becoming the 51st State.

Posted at

You heard right…
No its not fake news.
GOOGLE IT!!!!!!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Not if the Senate can help it.

I would have thought Puerto Rico or Guam would have better claim.

Or if we're going for city-states carved out of existing states I think New York City has better claim. It already is the tail that wags the dog.

BearinOz
BearinOz
Posted at

So NOT the U.K. then !? B-)

Posted at

BearinOz wrote:

Imagine the entire British Isles became a US State. lol

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

MegaRdaniels wrote:
BearinOz wrote:

The actual plan is for the original 13 colonies going back to the UK and everyone else is on their own. 🤣

Posted at

I'd say wait til the next election, If Democrats can take the Senate back this has a very real chance of success.
Which will likely be followed by Puerto Rico, Guam, Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands (They may fuse those 2 together as one.), and even American Samoa.

Depending on how Brexit goes long term, and if Scotland gets independence Which will likely be followed by Irish Unification, and if those 2 things happen I can see Wales trying to have a go (Granted that one is a long shot.) I can see MAYBE England joining the U.S., but there is ALOT of things that'd have to happen for that to occur. And even if they all do, that's a Long shot and highly unlikely, the former conditions would have to absolutely DECIMATE the UK for that to occur.

If we are talking States made of Foreign Territory though, the areas I'd be focusing on are not in Europe, but in North America, Namely Canada, or to be more specific, Western Canada, specifically Alberta.
I can also see Greenland potentially joining if they manage to break free of Denmark and the President at the time offers them enough money.
Wexit is the thing to watch though.

……Additional States are a thing I'm rather fixated on.

BearinOz
BearinOz
Posted at

bravo1102 wrote:
MegaRdaniels wrote:
BearinOz wrote:

The actual plan is for the original 13 colonies going back to the UK and everyone else is on their own. 🤣

Haha ! love that B-)

Posted at

Kou the Mad wrote:
I'd say wait til the next election, If Democrats can take the Senate back this has a very real chance of success.
Which will likely be followed by Puerto Rico, Guam, Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands (They may fuse those 2 together as one.), and even American Samoa.

Depending on how Brexit goes long term, and if Scotland gets independence Which will likely be followed by Irish Unification, and if those 2 things happen I can see Wales trying to have a go (Granted that one is a long shot.) I can see MAYBE England joining the U.S., but there is ALOT of things that'd have to happen for that to occur. And even if they all do, that's a Long shot and highly unlikely, the former conditions would have to absolutely DECIMATE the UK for that to occur.

If we are talking States made of Foreign Territory though, the areas I'd be focusing on are not in Europe, but in North America, Namely Canada, or to be more specific, Western Canada, specifically Alberta.
I can also see Greenland potentially joining if they manage to break free of Denmark and the President at the time offers them enough money.
Wexit is the thing to watch though.

……Additional States are a thing I'm rather fixated on.

What about Equestria lol?

Posted at

BearinOz wrote:
bravo1102 wrote:
MegaRdaniels wrote:
BearinOz wrote:

Haha ! love that B-)

But…what about the ponies man!!!!?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.