Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

H18 Launch & Promo Clip

hushicho
hushicho
Posted at

My comic H18 (pronounced hate-teen) is about to start! It's an Adult-rated comic, and it's inspired by the erofumetti I always loved, like Sukia.

You can read it here at the Duck of course, so I hope I'll see some people there!

I also composed a promotional clip, using some of my favorite classic work. It's my first time actually putting together a song of multiple vocal tracks, and I'm pretty satisfied with its haunting quality. I hope you like it too!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

We normally promote comics in the Hey Look What I did forum, but the addition of the music clip is different. :)
I'll have to give that a listen.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Good singing.:)
Was that a Bruce Springsteen song?

hushicho
hushicho
Posted at

Oh! I'm so sorry, I completely messed that up – apologies! I will do a post in there when there's a bit more of it, but I did think the addition of the promo clip's production might make it a bit different! To be honest, I just was unsure, so I appreciate knowing now where to do it next time. :)

I'm glad you liked the clip! It is indeed a Bruce Springsteen song, and in my dream, it had this very haunting arrangement and eerie, weird quality that I wanted to reproduce. It's relevant to the comic on a number of levels, and I hadn't even thought about that before I had that odd dream!

The Chromatics did an excellent cover if you want to check it out.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.