Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello! (Kinda overdue)

bildosola
bildosola
Posted at

I’ve been here for a while, but I didn’t introduce myself properly. I’m not really active in forums (mainly because english isn’t my first language), but I wanted to say hi! I feel really comfortable in this website and I’m glad to see that it has an active community as well! I’m still learning how to use it, it’s been years since the last time I was in a forum, but I’m getting the hang of it, I think.

I wanted to share my webcomic too! It’s called Hungry Heart; a Horror/Supernatural story that narrates the escapade of Elishabeth Henderson after her arrest with all its related consequences. Leaving aside the plot, telling this story is a great excuse to express how it feels to be poor and queer in a system that demonize those things. You can also check it on Webtoon and Tapas!

hushicho
hushicho
Posted at

Welcome! Very glad to have you here. Your English is excellent, far better than many people I know who speak it natively!

I hope you'll find a warm community here to welcome you, and I hope you'll be very happy here.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It's a great comic, that's why I featured it on the front page ^_^

Posted at

Welcome! Welcome! I haven't checked out your comic yet, but I'll get to it in due time. So many good comics here, so little time^^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.