Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Time for another Halloween costume fashion show!

To contribute, create a fashion model of any of your characters. Post the models here so that we can put costumes on them. We can include the models from last year as well, I'll post them here.

Posted at

So! I made this fashion model of my main dame Molly Lusc on a fly. Feel free to tell me if, or if not, it suffices for the event^^

Posted at

Here's Kit from Mindfold. I pulled her hair back into a bun, in case anyone wants to do some hair styling

skyangel
skyangel
Posted at

I thought I'd submit Lenore from Simply Sarah for this as she is an actual witch!

arspitzer
arspitzer
Posted at

Okay, here's Tanza Late from Ripping Off King Arthur (and her more smutty JWDP Webcomics comic) ready for whatever kooky costumes you have in mind for her.

arspitzer
arspitzer
Posted at

And here's how Tanza would probably dress if she were at some Halloween Fashion gala:

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Captain Rohk Ferrond from Star Trek:Albion

Posted at

Ha ha ha! Very good initiative! It really was starting to feel a bit much like a clam-fest in here for a short while ago^^

Posted at

fallopiancrusader wrote:
Here's Kit from Mindfold. I pulled her hair back into a bun, in case anyone wants to do some hair styling

Here's Kit dressed up as a Sailor Scout^^ I think her Sailor Scout name would be something like Sailor Sun or Sailor Nova, or what do you guys think?

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Kit as a Nazgul/Black rider.

arspitzer
arspitzer
Posted at

Okay, here's Chyler (Is that her name?) dressed as my Gittergimmi from JWDP Webcomics:

arspitzer
arspitzer
Posted at

Here's 'The Guy' as The Kenny Rogers Egg from Ripping Off King Arthur:

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.