Here's Kit as Grenadine Luncher from Ripping Off King Arthur:

arspitzer
arspitzer
Posted at

Here's Molly Lusc as the Ripping Off King Arthur version of Tanza Late:

arspitzer
arspitzer
Posted at

Here's Umbar and Kimm as the Dread Pirate Queen Clawyfuntime from JWDP Webcomics:

arspitzer
arspitzer
Posted at

Here's Lenore dressed as either Ted the Time Traveling Webcomic Critic from Ripping Off King Arthur or the JWDP Webcomics Fangirl:

arspitzer
arspitzer
Posted at

And here's Khthonis as Alice Queen – The Mirror from Ripping Off King Arthur (and why I generally avoid coloring anything that isn't just simple flat colors – although this is the first time The Mirror costume actually looks reflective):

L.C.Stein
L.C.Stein
Posted at

Hi guys! I love all these entries. I hope I can get around to do all of them, but here are a couple:

Molly Lusc laying down the law as town sheriff

Lenore as Kang Sae-byeok (Player 67) from Squid Game)

Posted at

L.C.Stein wrote:
Hi guys! I love all these entries. I hope I can get around to do all of them, but here are a couple:

Molly Lusc laying down the law as town sheriff

Yee-haw! There's a new quick-flippered sheriff in town^^ I love it! The costume really fits her^^

Posted at

Got my update for Molly Lusc done quickly this week so I could do more Halloween costumes. Here's Amy as a jedi mastress. Amy wan Kenobi says "may the force be with you on Halloween, ducks"^^

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Oh wow. These are so cool. Wish I had time to do this.

Posted at

edit: Hey we got featured!

annnnd… we're done!

Just posted the last page up on DD. We had more contributors and more fun art as a result. So I call that a success!

I have another ongoing project to make a card combat game featuring DD characters. I have the actual Unmatched game now and am learning how it works. Things should actually progress now. Everyone who's interested is welcome to participate.

See you next year. Thank you, everybody!

L.C.Stein
L.C.Stein
Posted at

Andreas_Helixfinger wrote:

Got my update for Molly Lusc done quickly this week so I could do more Halloween costumes. Here's Amy as a jedi mastress. Amy wan Kenobi says "may the force be with you on Halloween, ducks"^^

Ahh! I love Jedi Amy!

Ugh I have had a lot of personal stuff these past few weeks and have not had a chance to do more of these. But I am so happy to hear this thread got featured :p

Thanks @sleeping_gorilla for organizing this :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.