Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

A sinister introduction

Posted at

Hi folks,

Newly signed-up duckling here. I’ve been dipping in over the years looking inspiration to finally have a go at creating my own stuff. It’s always cool seeing so much enthusiasm and variety in the comics posted here.

The Covid lockdown here in Scotland gave me a bit more free time to get writing and drawing. I came up with Miss Sisyphus and spent about a year and a half completing it. Being a bit of a luddite I drew it and lettered it by hand (and basically had to learn to draw as I went along!).

Looking forward to catching up with all your creations,

SD

Posted at

Welcome SinisterDuck to the coolest webcomic hosting plattform in the world. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here like the rest of us have. I know I love it anyway. I haven't read your comic yet, but I'll get to it in due time.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

IT's hard to beleive you learned to draw just for the comic. That's a pro priece of work and you could sell it.
Excelent comic.

hushicho
hushicho
Posted at

I love your style! Welcome, and I will have to check out your gorgeous comic soon!

Posted at

became a searcher,wanting to discover who i was and what made me precise. my view of myself turned into changing. i desired a stable base to start from. i commenced to resist3 stress to behave in ways that i didn’t like any greater,and i used to be delighted by who i in reality become. i got here to feel a good deal extra sure that no one can ever take my region.
e-commerce business

MattDavise
MattDavise
Posted at

Sinister Duck, this stuff is mind-blowing! I'm only about 20 pages in and I'm riveted. And yes, the artwork is gorgeous!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.