Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

The Ukraine war has reached the Duckland.

Othosmops
Othosmops
Posted at

I would like to remind you that one of our authors, Postproduct, is currently unable to produce because she is stuck in Russian bombing.
Maybe you can check out her last post page and assure her of your compassion.

Posted at

Othosmops wrote:
I would like to remind you that one of our authors, Postproduct, is currently unable to produce because she is stuck in Russian bombing.

Accidentally noticed this discussion (I don't usually look at the forum). Thank you all for your kind words and your concern, I really appreciate it! Guys, you are amazing!!! T_T

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

PostProduct wrote:
Othosmops wrote:

Accidentally noticed this discussion (I don't usually look at the forum). Thank you all for your kind words and your concern, I really appreciate it! Guys, you are amazing!!! T_T
I hope you can come out to a safer place.

Posted at

Actually I am in Kyiv right now and can't say this place is safer than any other in all country. But if not tell about missile alarm (almost every day at 04-05 AM), city is alive. I have a job, markets are working, even pizza delivery is still here! I can help my family, I can fell situation and I just can't still leave for lot of reasons.
I am really tolerant person, but every day I hate one nation more and more. Nobody can fix it anymore, even if I worked for some their companies in a past and had some friends and even first love from there. But now all changed and even name of this country makes me mad.
Also i lost all my patreon followers because of sanctions XD, I am still paying for a telephone service for two counties and waiting for a victory. :) I know I can die any moment, and that's why I drawing so much. This process itself makes me feel more relaxed and when I see statistics and comments I feel alive.
Well, something like this ^_^

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

PostProduct wrote:
Actually I am in Kyiv right now and can't say this place is safer than any other in all country. But if not tell about missile alarm (almost every day at 04-05 AM), city is alive. I have a job, markets are working, even pizza delivery is still here! I can help my family, I can fell situation and I just can't still leave for lot of reasons.
I am really tolerant person, but every day I hate one nation more and more. Nobody can fix it anymore, even if I worked for some their companies in a past and had some friends and even first love from there. But now all changed and even name of this country makes me mad.
Also i lost all my patreon followers because of sanctions XD, I am still paying for a telephone service for two counties and waiting for a victory. :) I know I can die any moment, and that's why I drawing so much. This process itself makes me feel more relaxed and when I see statistics and comments I feel alive.
That's horrible :(
It's bad that the sanctions have affected your Patreon… Sanctions that mainly affect individuals are such a bad idea, especially voluntary actions by creditcard companies and online services.

I'm glad Being part of the DD community gives you some solace. We all want you to stay safe!

Posted at

PostProduct wrote:
I know I can die any moment, and that's why I drawing so much. This process itself makes me feel more relaxed and when I see statistics and comments I feel alive.

Thank you, PostProduct, for sharing these words and beautiful sentiments. Thank you.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.