Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

For anyone that has ever told you all you do is sit at your desk and goof off...

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

I have to share a desk and set up my tablet and cables every time I go to draw, so there's a lot of goofing on to be done before I can goof off.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ironscarf wrote:
I have to share a desk and set up my tablet and cables every time I go to draw, so there's a lot of goofing on to be done before I can goof off.
You would SO benifits from a portable tablet man! You can work digitally anywhere with zero setup time. From the loo, the couch, bed, a cafe, the train, the floor…

My choice is the Samsung Tab S range, other prefer the iPad with the Apple pencil.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Ozoneocean wrote:

You would SO benifits from a portable tablet man! You can work digitally anywhere with zero setup time. From the loo, the couch, bed, a cafe, the train, the floor…

My choice is the Samsung Tab S range, other prefer the iPad with the Apple pencil.

My son has the iPad/Apple pencil set up and doesn't bother with desktop at all for art! I would go the Android route too I think.
It would be a huge time saver for sure and the desktop sessions could be reserved for inking in Clip Studio. I'll have to get some soft/hardware tips from you if and when I can get the cash together.

Posted at

Ironscarf wrote:
Ozoneocean wrote:

My son has the iPad/Apple pencil set up and doesn't bother with desktop at all for art! I would go the Android route too I think.
It would be a huge time saver for sure and the desktop sessions could be reserved for inking in Clip Studio. I'll have to get some soft/hardware tips from you if and when I can get the cash together.

Due to how life is gone to shit at the moment for me I started to experiment with drawing on my moto android phone, and it is such a life saver really. If I ever get stable I think the desk top will be for inking and more technical aspects.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.