Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Summer Community Games (Closed)

Posted at

Hey all, we've done Halloween and Christmas community art share events. It's the first day of summer, so how about a Summer event?

To make it as simple as possible, how about we draw our characters playing an agreed-upon summer sport with a transparent background so that it can be spliced into a group picture.

I nominate Beach Volleyball but I am open to suggestions.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

The card thing is interesting. I like that idea.

Maybe a template for that?

Posted at

Would you like to make a template for the cards? 1x2 (width x height) should do it. Maybe spaces for an Attack and Defense stat?

Here are thumbnails for the court. Claim a spot and submissions should be 1080 x 1080 with a transparent background.

Posted at

I claim H. Here is my player card introducing Ingrid-3 (Qualifiziert) the Swiss Combat Droid. She is the character I use just for community events and appeared in the old Dodgeball Game.

Here are the images I used to make the card. It is 2.5in x 3.5in.

Posted at

Danny Kholes(ORIGIN)is all set, and ready to play some ball.

Posted at

So just an update. I already have a few submissions. I have to do my own but it's not a big deal since I've made the model already.

I give people more time to work on it, with the intent to have it all together at the end of this month, August.

Reminder to have a transparent background, and you can make a player card if you want to.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Andy Meredith from Mountains and Molehills

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.