Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

is there any way to see recently updated comics after they fall off the front page

lothar
lothar
Posted at

I want to see more than just the 10 most recently updated. I tried using search and filtering for comics updated today butt it orders them by popularity. A simple link to "more" would be sufficient

Posted at

I still stand by the suggestion that we need a notification system for the comics we've favorited or liked so, obviously, we can be notified of new updates and pages being added to the comics we follow, because again, unless we just happen to see said comics in that filter lothar mentioned, the only way we know of such updates is if we happen to manually check out favorites lists.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

If you favorite the comic and click on the "my favorites " drop down, the click "sort by" and chose "most recent." It will rank the comics by how recent the update is and give you the date last updated. Definitely for a little notice that a favorite has updated as opposed to my manually having to sort through all the above steps. If something updates during the day after the daily reset (3AM EST) I will often miss it until the following day.

It would be great if browsing the comics you could get more than ranking by popularity. Maybe a choice by number of "likes" and most recently updated. There are a few comics that have a lot of likes, update regularly but aren't popular.

Also like an archive option so would be readers could find finished comics from the past as opposed to all the hopefuls that couldn't fulfill their dreams that show in Quails random. Sorry but as much as I value the promise so many of these people showed, more credit should be shown those who persevered and finished a project. As someone with four completed comics I feel those works aren't getting the attention they deserve and instead we're paying attention to people who just gave up.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.