Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

comic bucket list 😸 ~summer ~🌞

lothar
lothar
Posted at

So I was watching this anime about a dude that is living in the zombie apocalypse and he makes this bucket list of stuff he wants to do before he becomes zombie when I thought that's a good idea.

My bucket list:

1. Pass 1ooo pages
2. Make such intricate universe of lore that even I can't keep track of what's going on.
3. Make a story so long that I can go back and say "I don't remember drawing that"
4. Get good at drawing hands
5. Finish the huge pile of unfinished pages I have.
6. Get good at drawing dudes
7. Fill a bunch of sketchbooks with all kinds of animals and stuff
8. Draw lots of castles
9. Write a story that actually has a coherent plot and a satisfying ending.
1o. Be able to crank out pages at the rate of 1 per hour
11. Draw late at night every night and listen to music with the window open

What's your list?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

1: To finish a page of Pinky TA
2: To do more pages of Bottomless Waitress, though I might have to take over writing… Banes???
3: Write the next chapter of Pinky TA :)

Posted at

I used to have a bucket list, 13 years ago I've spent about 6 months and a fortune on crossing off half of it. Nowadays I'm more restrained, laid-back. My all-time bucket list would feature bungee jumping, starting a family, going to Iceland to see the Aurora Borealis, maybe visiting Nepal one day too. But a more realistic, down-to-earth one about comics would be: winning an award, finishing Blessed Days (~2 years plan?), get a comic out in print, get good reviews on the e-book versions of my comics on a local book website + goodreads, read enough webcomics from the Duck to understand the community better, get interviewed, maybe by some local webcomic community ppl who give a shit… and just generally be able to stay productive and overall satisfied with my creative work so I could do this for many years to come. There are things I've already achieved and didn't think I would any time soon, so I can't exactly complain. :)

Posted at

1. Complete Nakamura Rex, which hopefully will happen some time after the 600th page.
2. Start on the mini series spin offs here and there.
3. Get a regular job so I can focus my downtime on my projects instead running around.
4. Get a place of my own.
5. Start getting a small presence in video game market with my digital comics.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.